River diversion to Grindstone unplugged

River diversion to Grindstone unplugged

There are 2 comments on the Ruidoso News story from Apr 11, 2014, titled River diversion to Grindstone unplugged. In it, Ruidoso News reports that:

After multiple attempts over several years, Ruidoso village crews finally found the culprits to blame for plugging a water diversion from the Rio Ruidoso in Upper Canyon to Grindstone Reservoir.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ruidoso News.

HUH

Torrance, CA

#1 Apr 11, 2014
It took 6 years to discover and remedy this minor problem and Lee is bragging about it?????? Then a coupe of councillors are excited for her????
What am I missing?
Looks like the VOR Keystone Cops -oops, I mean executive branch will have even more reasons to renew the contract of this "I am working on my Masters for 30 years" looser.

Since: Jul 11

Ruidoso NM

#2 Apr 11, 2014
"Part of the administrative order (connected to NMED directives on the operation of the village's water plants) called for us to do a variety of things and they are very pleased with the progress being made," Lee said.

So in with the "variety of things called for by the NMED" was the Ethics Training included? And how did that go? That's what I want to know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lewis Sheriffa s Department, Lowville PD quietl... 4 hr The REBEL 14
News Autism, mercury, aluminum and vaccine-induced e... Sun UNAVOIDABLY UNSAFE 1
News Mammoth Lakes area hit by swarm of hundreds of ... Sat Sad but True 8
News The Latest: Thousands flee Southern California ... Dec 7 Martha 3
News Hurricane Irma Recovery Fails Miami's African-A... Dec 7 ADAM THE MACHO LI... 25
News Condom dispute highlights dangers of HIV among ... Dec 6 Bernhard Goetz 1
News Earthquake occurs in Lake Erie Dec 5 Porcelain throne 4
More from around the web