Families urge stronger restrictions o...

Families urge stronger restrictions on painkillers

There are 2 comments on the Lexington Herald-Leader story from Oct 2, 2013, titled Families urge stronger restrictions on painkillers. In it, Lexington Herald-Leader reports that:

His mother and fiancee rallied along with more than 500 people Tuesday in a park near the Capitol to call for action against what the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has called the worst drug epidemic in United States history.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.

Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Warrington, PA

#1 Oct 2, 2013
So just because their relatives were too stupid to follow directions on a pill bottle legitimate patients should suffer because of the actions of a few! This so called 'epidemic' has been manufactured by the dea to justify their existence!
Salomo

UK

#2 Oct 15, 2013
I have ordered prescription drugs from ZTOPIX dot COM about two years ago, and was pleased with the speed and quality of service.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my medication. The meds is expensive, but there is a generic version available overseas.
I love the idea of taking responsibility for my own health (or lack of health) and skipping the bureaucracy... to say nothing of having to drive to the doctor, wait in line, yet again, to get a prescription refilled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Domestic violence a 'silent epidemic' in gay re... 44 min Fire Wall 11
News A 1m 'wasted' on Nepal Chinooks: Helicopters se... 1 hr Wes 1
News Crews Clear Rocks, Logs After Shasta Glacier Melts (Sep '14) 2 hr Sam 2
News Powerful but extremely deep earthquake strikes ... 2 hr Sam 1
News Earthquake: 5.1 quake strikes near Lewiston 2 hr Sam 1
News USGS Erroneously Reports 5.1-M Quake Near Redding 2 hr Sam 1
News California Group discovers one of the causes of... 2 hr Tazo 1
More from around the web