Haitian deported by US dies in jail i...

Haitian deported by US dies in jail in homeland

There are 57 comments on the WDBO-AM Orlando story from Feb 1, 2011, titled Haitian deported by US dies in jail in homeland. In it, WDBO-AM Orlando reports that:

Wildrick Guerrier, 34, was deported to Haiti with 26 others Jan. 20, the first group sent home since the quake devastated the capital of that poor nation, they said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDBO-AM Orlando.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
HAITIrules

Miami, FL

#47 Feb 28, 2011
jean wrote:
I can't beleive it so now they want the us to keep the convicted haitians thugs criminals because they might get sick in haiti or they might not get medical care meals,toilets,beds,and clean water in haiti prison this is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard of the prison systems in haiti was like that before the earthquake so I don't know what they complaining about the most corrupt societies I've never seen it cost the us taxpayers billions to keep them locked up and billions more to deport them stop playing games with these haitians thugs criminals continue to deport them corrupt societies
Jean is a sore loser, she is looking for attention. She doesn't have any friends, so she comes here and try to make friend with the down to earth Angels on earth (The Haitians: AAAAAWWWWW)
jean

Brentwood, NY

#48 Feb 28, 2011
jean wrote:
the coast guards need to keep their eyes open to prevent those haitians thugs criminals from sneaking back into the country by boat to miami and continue to deport the haitians thugs criminals required by the us law
corrupt societies
jean

Brentwood, NY

#49 Feb 28, 2011
I didn't know the us government is responsible to provide medical care,meals,beds,toilets,space, and clean water for haitians thugs criminals inmates deportees in haiti prison no government no leadership exist in that country just business as usual which is corruption and decades of corruption.continue to deport the haitians thugs criminals.corrupt societies
HAITIrules

Miami, FL

#50 Mar 1, 2011
jean wrote:
I didn't know the us government is responsible to provide medical care,meals,beds,toilets,space, and clean water for haitians thugs criminals inmates deportees in haiti prison no government no leadership exist in that country just business as usual which is corruption and decades of corruption.continue to deport the haitians thugs criminals.corrupt societies
Jean, nobody is asking for your help, go have a seat somewhere else.
continue

Brentwood, NY

#51 Mar 1, 2011
jean wrote:
the bottom line is all seven hundred haitian thugs will be deported this year so stop whining there's nothing anybody can do about it
corrupt societies
jean

Brentwood, NY

#52 Mar 1, 2011
I love the 1996 anti-terrorist act law it's perfect for the haitians thugs in the us corrupt societies
jean

Brentwood, NY

#53 Mar 3, 2011
my favorite topics in this forum are haitians thugs criminals deported by us I like that I know some people got upset when I said continue to deport the haitians thugs criminals too bad I've been waiting for seven years to say that by watching these haitians haitians thugs terrorized and harrassed the people in the community it's time to clean up the community don't get me wrong I don't have anything against any other haitians with tps I think the us government should renewed the tps program for another year for those people but the haitians thugs criminals they got to now continue to deport the haitians thugs criminals
jean

Brentwood, NY

#54 Mar 3, 2011
I don't care if they are rotten in that dirty filthy nasty prison floor without beds food toilets clean water medical care corrupts haitians prison guards corrupt haitians police the prison systems was like that before the earthquake and that's the truth they can't fool me because I know all about them corrupt societies. continues to deport the haitians thugs criminal they got to go now
jean

Brentwood, NY

#55 Mar 4, 2011
it's about time the haitians thugs criminals switch places with the earthquake victims.allowed the earthquake victims to stay in the us for another year and continues to deport the haitians thugs criminals
wij

Covington, GA

#56 Mar 6, 2011
jean you need to shut up why everybody have to take it out on the haitians there are a lot more foreign creminals running the streets why you guys have to single out haitians all they are saying the country is not ready to receive deportees right now
wij

Covington, GA

#57 Mar 6, 2011
jean you must get something against haitians they are not the only foreigners living in the us the country is not ready yet to receive deportees
jean

Brentwood, NY

#58 Mar 7, 2011
it's time to clean up the community booted them from the country their homeland corrupt prison guards and corrupt polices are waiting for them corrupt societies locked people up in that dirty filthy nasty prison without charges the most corrupt societies I've never seen that's why I can't stand those bastards continue to booted them from the country corrupt societies
jean

Brentwood, NY

#59 Mar 7, 2011
the country is not ready to receive the haitians thugs deportees but the country is ready to locked up an american citizen in that nasty filthy dirty prison over five months without charges and the man came to help your own people you people so nasty twenty inmates in an cell without toilets meals beds water and medical care despite billions of dollars from the international community you people make me sick continue to deport the haitians thugs criminals corrupt societies
sheila

Saint Paul, MN

#60 Mar 8, 2011
OH MY GOD! How many more people are they willing to lose (die) before they figure out that theirs a problem.....this is the most disturbing thing i have had to comment on in my life! i am so sorry and will continue to give my support in anyway i can, i am in a situation right now with my fiance that has proven to be far out of my expertise, but i continue to do what i can because every voice, and with all of them can become very loud and eventually someone will hear!!!!!!

Since: Apr 10

La Canada Flintridge, CA

#61 Mar 8, 2011
CecilRhodes wrote:
That's his problem. The US is not responsible for taking care of Haitians...or any other foreign nationals.
If they're detained, yes they are! T

“It matters but not very much”

Since: Oct 07

Houston, TX

#62 Mar 8, 2011
The Real American wrote:
<quoted text>
If they're detained, yes they are! T
Once they're repatriated, their own sovereign country has complete jurisdiction over them. Not the USA's problem after that.

International law comes into play, so the USA can't really argue the point with Haiti. The USA isn't the arbiter of international law.

I was in Haiti over a decade ago. Conditions there for the average Haitian were pitiful then. For example, a commoner Haitian taken to a hospital was given a thin mattress on the floor to lie upon. I saw Haitians bathing in gutter water running off of the mountains. Many of them lived in shanties made of whatever material they could scrounge. Not much has changed for the better there, apparently, so it's not at all surprising to hear that their jails are unhealthy and dangerous to be in.

IMO, the world shouldn't bother worrying about Haitian jails. It should be more concerned with facts like those in the article below.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/art...
filaone

Chicago, IL

#63 Nov 27, 2013
CecilRhodes wrote:
<quoted text>Get back on your raft and leave Florida. We already have enough of a problem with our own negroes. We don't need to import criminals.
I bet bitch ass would never say that in front of a hatian man, you internet hardcore...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of Invaders Are Walking into Europe, ... 7 hr Serbopithicus Afr... 4
News 'Incredible' Manitoba tornado lasted up to thre... Wed hmmm 1
News 'I'm Canadian': Expat actor Donald Sutherland b... Wed Sad 1
News Russian Society Is Increasingly Paranoid Wed John 1
News Appalachia gripped by hepatitis C epidemic, bra... Jul 28 Wow 50
News James Hansen Spells Out Climate Danger Of The '... Jul 28 don t drink the k... 7
News Malaysian Students To Help Indonesia's Earthqua... (Sep '09) Jul 28 Pecinta Perdamaian 487
More from around the web