Issue #112: Polar Ice Caps Are Global...

Issue #112: Polar Ice Caps Are Global Warming Deniers

There are 42 comments on the The Heartland Institute story from Dec 6, 2013, titled Issue #112: Polar Ice Caps Are Global Warming Deniers. In it, The Heartland Institute reports that:

Southern Hemisphere polar ice extent set new records this week, combining with fairly average Northern Hemisphere polar ice extent to set the final stages of a year marked by above-average global polar ice extent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Heartland Institute.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Apr 08

"the green troll"

#43 Dec 15, 2013
Fun Facts wrote:
The warming period is over and the cooling period is upon us.
Warmest November on record:

http://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/tabledata_v...
litesong

Everett, WA

#44 Dec 15, 2013
fun farts wrote:
I can't make you look at what you won't see.
I see you have no science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra or pre-calc in your poorly (or non-) earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa & no science & mathematics degrees.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fort McMurray is burning. Would you be prepared... 38 min who ya gonna call 1
News Residents evacuated as fires threaten Canada oi... 4 hr was it Jooish lig... 2
News Insurers prepare to assess damage from Fort McM... 5 hr was it Jooish lig... 1
News Out-of-control Alberta wildfire sparks evacuati... 5 hr was it Jooish lig... 1
News Wildfire threatening Fort McMurray grows in siz... 5 hr was it Jooish lig... 1
News Wildfires cause chaos in Canada oil sands town 5 hr was it Jooish lig... 1
News Atlantic Canadians watching Fort McMurray wildf... 5 hr was it Jooish lig... 1
More from around the web