Illegal prescription-drug trade now e...

Illegal prescription-drug trade now epidemic

There are 2 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Feb 7, 2010, titled Illegal prescription-drug trade now epidemic. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Ohio pharmacists filled 2.7 million prescriptions in 2008 for high-powered painkillers such as OxyContin and Percocet, narcotics that contain oxycodone; that's nearly one for every four people in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

CapriceClassic

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#1 Feb 12, 2010
So is the PSYCHOTROPIC/DEPRESSION drug pills. They are given at epidemic proportion with no legitimate reason. So what's the big deal ?
Prout

Tokyo, Japan

#2 Nov 14, 2013
I have ordered prescription drugs (without a prescription) from ZTOPIX. COM about two years ago, and was pleased with the speed and quality of service.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my medication. The meds is expensive, but there is a generic version available overseas.
I love the idea of taking responsibility for my own health (or lack of health) and skipping the bureaucracy... to say nothing of having to drive to the doctor, wait in line, yet again, to get a prescription refilled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oil companies donate to fight Oklahoma wildfires 6 hr shakytown 1
News Oklahoma AG Warns Residents Of Wildfire Charity... 15 hr notanovel 1
News CDC Kept Flu Vaccine in Play 19 hr conspiracy time 1
News Elizabeth Warren, Elijah Cummings push for $100... Fri SirPrize 3
News No damage or injuries from earthquake in southw... Fri Taz 1
News Keep safe distance from area watercourses, warn... Fri weather network O... 2
News Photo of Oklahoma wildfire victim who lost ever... Apr 19 thisaintdallas 1