Hotshots killed in Arizona included f...

Hotshots killed in Arizona included father-to-be, sons who followed dads into ...

There are 2 comments on the Nanaimo Daily News story from Jul 1, 2013, titled Hotshots killed in Arizona included father-to-be, sons who followed dads into .... In it, Nanaimo Daily News reports that:

PRESCOTT, Ariz. - Nineteen members of the Granite Mountain Hotshots, based in Prescott, Ariz., were killed Sunday when a windblown wildfire overcame them north of Phoenix.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Nanaimo Daily News.

Al DiCicco

Kingman, AZ

#1 Jul 2, 2013
It it imperative that the amount of Aluminum in rain and soil be measured. Fires this hot are no accident. The Geoengineering projects for many years, over Arizona and many other areas have produced results of very high Aluminum which is a desiccant and fire accelerant. My rain testing from basic labs shows Aluminum in the rain was 321 ug/L in Mohave County.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#2 Jul 2, 2013
Al DiCicco wrote:
It it imperative that the amount of Aluminum in rain and soil be measured. Fires this hot are no accident. The Geoengineering projects for many years, over Arizona and many other areas have produced results of very high Aluminum which is a desiccant and fire accelerant. My rain testing from basic labs shows Aluminum in the rain was 321 ug/L in Mohave County.
Please show us a link that says Aluminum accelerates fires and those Geo engineering results? This fire was started by Lightning, is there a link from pollution causing more Lightning? The bottom line is we should not be risking human life saving homes built in areas that humans should not be living.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hopkinsville considers eminent domain in acquir... Fri fo real deal 9
News New dams coming to California? A dozen projects... Aug 16 Solarman 1
News Despite Reduction in Oil, Gas Wastewater Inject... Aug 16 soldierows 1
News EPA overrules GE on Housatonic PCBs cleanup (Oct '16) Aug 15 KABBALAH Occult 11
News Hurricane Andrew: A look back Aug 14 Razor Bronco 1
News Recycled wastewater to give Los Angeles County ... (Nov '15) Aug 14 Solarman 13
News Trump plans 'major briefing' on opioid epidemic Aug 10 Putins Glock Holster 35
More from around the web