US school shooting revives gun debate

US school shooting revives gun debate

There are 2339 comments on the Yahoo! story from Dec 14, 2012, titled US school shooting revives gun debate. In it, Yahoo! reports that:

Relatives of those killed in past mass shootings reacted with outrage to Friday's news of another massacre at an elementary school in Connecticut.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yahoo!.

Busty Miss Returns

Denver, CO

#793 Jan 2, 2013
By the way, barefoot2626, Piers is not a citizen so the right to use any amendments is moot!
The Infantile left Winged

Redding, CA

#794 Jan 2, 2013
Busty Miss Returns wrote:
By the way, barefoot2626, Piers is not a citizen so the right to use any amendments is moot!
so the right to use any amendments is moot???
You mean just like illegal aliens?
Busty Miss Returns

Denver, CO

#795 Jan 2, 2013
The Infantile left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
so the right to use any amendments is moot???
You mean just like illegal aliens?
I wondered how long it would be until you brought your inability to comprehend to the topic.

I mentioned Piers Morgan. You're the one who is so concerned about aliens.

So sad for you....lol

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#796 Jan 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Lord forbid if I express my opinion (so sad for you that I have the same rights)....lol
You expressing your opinion that anyone expressing their opinion that contradicts yours should be deported, no problem, LOL, you're an idiot.

Location hidden

#797 Jan 2, 2013
LMAOAHSYA
You should swallow, you have DNA spittle frothing from your lips.
Busty Miss Returns

Denver, CO

#798 Jan 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You expressing your opinion that anyone expressing their opinion that contradicts yours should be deported, no problem, LOL, you're an idiot.
No. That is not what I posted. Try reading for content rather than showing yourself to be so gosh darned stupid.

Damn, you are one dumb nutcase.
Busty Miss Returns

Denver, CO

#799 Jan 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should swallow, you have DNA spittle frothing from your lips.
Swallow is what your mom should have done.

It would have saved you from being so stupid in a public forum.

LOL
Busty Miss Returns

Denver, CO

#800 Jan 2, 2013
Now back to the topic.

Why is it those who hate guns would reach for one at the first opportunity?

Redding, CA

#801 Jan 2, 2013
<quoted text>
I wondered how long it would be until you brought your inability to comprehend to the topic.
I mentioned Piers Morgan. You're the one who is so concerned about aliens.
So sad for you....lol
Hypocrite:
1. A person who expects the rest of the world to live up to her standards but doesn't feel obliged to do the same.

2. A person who condems others actions then turns around and conducts herself in the same manner.

So,so pitiful for you....LMAO

Location hidden

#802 Jan 2, 2013
No. That is not what I posted.
It is what you posted.
ADHD, eh?

Location hidden

#803 Jan 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Swallow is what you mom does for an added service-$2 more than spitting.

$15 for everything.

Not my cup a tea but I did see her rates on the stall wall and the business cards.

Redding, CA

#804 Jan 2, 2013
<quoted text>
It would have saved you from being so stupid in a public forum.
LOL
Hater:
A person that develops a strong dislike for another, solely basing their own opinion on personal judgment rather than objective merit. The formation of a hater's contempt commonly arises from jealously and/or resentment.

Poor, poor pitiful you!!! ROTFLMAO

Location hidden

#805 Jan 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Hypocrite:
You don't think you are in a position to give out your own definitions when you haven't finished your GED or complete ESL classes?
Busty Miss Returns

Denver, CO

#806 Jan 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Hypocrite:
1. A person who expects the rest of the world to live up to her standards but doesn't feel obliged to do the same.
2. A person who condems others actions then turns around and conducts herself in the same manner.
So,so pitiful for you....LMAO
Do you know where Sniper II is?

I do!

Double Hypocrite: The Infantile left Winged who believes their opinion is the only opinion and refuses to allow others to post their opinions as they aren't in line with the stupid opinions of The Infantile left Winged.

Regarding your 'condems'...are you trying to post condemns or condoms? You really need to work on your delivery.

LOL
Busty Miss Returns

Denver, CO

#807 Jan 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is what you posted.
ADHD, eh?
Nope, you dope. It isn't. Just because you can't understand the written word is no excuse to continue to show your stupidity.

When you have sex does the other person insist you put a paperbag over your head?

Or is a paperbag your real head?

Shame on you for making fun of a disability. Have you been this ignorant all your life or are you braching out?
Busty Miss Returns

Denver, CO

#808 Jan 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Swallow is what you mom does for an added service-$2 more than spitting.
$15 for everything.
Not my cup a tea but I did see her rates on the stall wall and the business cards.
Really? Good for mom. She was leading such a sheltered life. Too bad your dad can't even afford the $2 as he is spending his savings trying to get a doctor to do something about that face of yours.
Busty Miss Returns

Denver, CO

#809 Jan 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Hater:
A person that develops a strong dislike for another, solely basing their own opinion on personal judgment rather than objective merit. The formation of a hater's contempt commonly arises from jealously and/or resentment.
Poor, poor pitiful you!!! ROTFLMAO
Jealousy? Of you poor clowns? That's the stupidest post you've ever made...well, considering all your posts are stupid the site has had to lower their standards for you many times.

Rolling on the floor...I was right...you are where you belong.
Busty Miss Returns

Denver, CO

#810 Jan 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't think you are in a position to give out your own definitions when you haven't finished your GED or complete ESL classes?
Considering how easily you utilized those words, it appears you are the one who lacks an education.

My definition of you is: shallow, without merit or brains, will be a candidate for prison or welfare and will require others to support you as you don't stand a chance of any type of employment...not even on your back.

By the way, do you swollow? If so, your dad is in need.

SATAN_64

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Since: Nov 11

Hell, Norway

#811 Jan 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Do you know where Sniper II is?
I do!
Double Hypocrite: The Infantile left Winged who believes their opinion is the only opinion and refuses to allow others to post their opinions as they aren't in line with the stupid opinions of The Infantile left Winged.
Regarding your 'condems'...are you trying to post condemns or condoms? You really need to work on your delivery.
LOL
You should have stayed gone longer, You didn`t get any smarter.

Take that goofyassed Barefoot bizsnatch with ya. You two pukes deserve each other.
Busty Miss Returns

Denver, CO

#812 Jan 2, 2013
Swallow...damn, you jerks do make me laugh...

Go swallow your Dad's dna, barefoot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Florida blaze spreads after ripping through hom... 12 hr Pill a Delphia 14
News Weird clouds may have inspired 'The Scream' pai... Tue Xstain Mullah Aroma 2
News Prof at The Nation: CO2 'A Far More Deadly Gas'... Tue okimar 3
News Alice Cooper to take Tupelo by storm Apr 23 Rod Knox 8
News The Opioid Crisis Has Led to More Help for Addi... Apr 22 They cannot kill ... 25
News Flood damage minimal (Feb '09) Apr 21 rural overloaded ... 12
News 'We almost had it ready': The sad tale of a his... Apr 19 lots similar 1
More from around the web