Mayor's road report: Traffic issues a priority for city

Apr 22, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Carlsbad Current-Argus

The Carlsbad Current-Argus has generously agreed to give me a little more space this month to provide you some updates on Carlsbad's roads.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Apr 23, 2014
Carlsbad Resident

Hobbs, NM

#1 Apr 22, 2014
There are four Street just west of City Hall have been ignored for years, Mayor and Council couldn't care less about these streets they're a disgrace.

The city has been ignoring the 4 Street West of Canal Street for too long, there are dirt driveway and old concrete curbs and gutters have rotted away grass and weeds growing in the street, potholes that knockout cars alignments and damaged tires particularly Mesquite Street.

Mesquite Street is one of the most run down dirtiest looking streets, I avoid driving it because it is in such bad condition, I feel sorry for the people who have to live on it.

Since: Apr 12

Carlsbad, NM

#2 Apr 22, 2014
Carlsbad Resident wrote:
There are four Street just west of City Hall have been ignored for years, Mayor and Council couldn't care less about these streets they're a disgrace.
The city has been ignoring the 4 Street West of Canal Street for too long, there are dirt driveway and old concrete curbs and gutters have rotted away grass and weeds growing in the street, potholes that knockout cars alignments and damaged tires particularly Mesquite Street.
Mesquite Street is one of the most run down dirtiest looking streets, I avoid driving it because it is in such bad condition, I feel sorry for the people who have to live on it.
Says you, someone who never attends council meetings and instead only rants about things online.
Carlsbad Resident

Hobbs, NM

#3 Apr 22, 2014
_Aristotle_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Says you, someone who never attends council meetings and instead only rants about things online.
Take your med's, Michele, then maybe those big bad voices in your head will go away! The only meetings you ever attend are the meetings in your mental illness group!

Since: Apr 12

Carlsbad, NM

#4 Apr 23, 2014
Carlsbad Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your med's, Michele, then maybe those big bad voices in your head will go away! The only meetings you ever attend are the meetings in your mental illness group!
Dale would gladly sit down with you and listen to your concerns. The fact that you only rant about them online instead of pushing the issue through the right channels speaks volumes about your character. You find it easy and amusing to sit behind your computer screen and throw out unfounded claims and complaints. Grow up and be part of the solution.
Airhead Twattle

Carlsbad, NM

#5 Apr 23, 2014
_Aristotle_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Dale would gladly sit down with you and listen to your concerns. The fact that you only rant about them online instead of pushing the issue through the right channels speaks volumes about your character. You find it easy and amusing to sit behind your computer screen and throw out unfounded claims and complaints. Grow up and be part of the solution.
Once more the Troll is sitting behind his computer talking about himself! You are a very twisted individual. Stop throwing out unfounded claims and complaints and grow up!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Climate change: Rising sea levels pose salt thr... 6 hr bach dang 3
Philippines Seeks Experts' Help To Restore Chur... (Oct '13) 13 hr ELIAS IBARRA 105
Ruidoso's summer rains fall short 14 hr GladysSmith 3
OIC appeals to its members to assist Somalia 16 hr Euro 1
Conspiracy Theory Target HAARP May Be Shut Down 20 hr Believer 2
Blaze scorches 120 acres, burns outbuildings 20 hr Holly Deaton 1
Boy hurt in magnitude-6.0 Napa earthquake: a I ... Thu Natural 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Natural Disasters People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••