Study links California drought to glo...

Study links California drought to global warming

There are 89 comments on the Star Tribune story from May 3, 2014, titled Study links California drought to global warming. In it, Star Tribune reports that:

Utility worker Steve Upton, right, explained to Larry Barber how to use a timer to conserve water in drought-stricken Sacramento, Calif.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star Tribune.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Aug 10

Concord, CA

#84 May 14, 2014
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/201...

I don't know where that "N" came from.

Since: Aug 10

Concord, CA

#85 May 14, 2014
We could also discuss the idiots who headed to Antarctica to study the severe lack of ice and got stuck in it 500 miles from where their studies showed the ice would be. They had to be airlifted out and their ship was destroyed be the ice that was not supposed. To be there.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#86 May 14, 2014
Birds Landing Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go dummy, I can post links too.
Nhttp://townhall.
hahaha

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#87 May 14, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>You are pointless, birdbrain.
Get educated on your own. Those sites would help others but birdbrains..
http://seekingalpha.com/instab log/7360901-robert-wagner/2685 271-global-warming-science-wha t-investors-need-to-know-dont- just-trust-the-experts

Elk Grove, CA

#89 May 17, 2014

Elk Grove, CA

#90 May 17, 2014
The whole "Climate Change" charade is nothing other than the prostitution of science.
Huge sums of money thrown at a non existent problem now means that the careers and livelihoods of many depend on promulgating and perpetuating the scam.

Anyone who attempts to pursue the scientific method is sneered at, bullied and ostracized.
litesong

Everett, WA

#91 May 17, 2014
wrecked car fire wrote:
..... charade....... prostitution of science.
Huge sums of money...... the careers and livelihoods of many depend on promulgating and perpetuating the scam.
scientific method is sneered at, bullied and ostracized.
Accusing scientists of using every technique that sleazy, slimy, steenking toxic topix AGW denier liars use, to promulgate & perpetuate paper shuffler & people shover multi-millionaire & billionaire pushy propagandists, "wrecked car fire" proves it is a sleazy, slimy, steenking toxic topix AGW denier liar.

Sacramento, CA

#92 May 18, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Accusing scientists of using every technique that sleazy, slimy, steenking toxic topix AGW denier liars use, to promulgate & perpetuate paper shuffler & people shover multi-millionaire & billionaire pushy propagandists, "wrecked car fire" proves it is a sleazy, slimy, steenking toxic topix AGW denier liar.
Follow the money, don't follow your stupidity. Come out of your bunker today, the sky is not falling.....yet.
Coal is King

Paducah, KY

#93 May 19, 2014
I'm pro-coal and think "global warming" is being way overblown, but even I have to call RiccardoFire and idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How a newspaper article triggered EPF flash str... 3 hr 10 Million 1
News Was the rise of the Roman Empire helped by VOLC... 4 hr play 1
News Five times humanity was almost wiped out 4 hr play 1
News Nevada is home to an abundance of natural hot s... 5 hr play 1
News Heavy rain floods some homes on Mississippi Gul... 5 hr play 1
News Opioids and overdoses: 4 things to know 11 hr Hostis Publicus 1
News Residents Worried About Levees in Yuba City Wed Mrs Elspeth 2
More from around the web