Tunisian Religious Leader Issues Publ...

Tunisian Religious Leader Issues Public Call for Stoning of Feminist

There are 16 comments on the Daily Kos story from Mar 25, 2013, titled Tunisian Religious Leader Issues Public Call for Stoning of Feminist. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

A Tunisian preacher and head of the Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice has issued a call for a feminist activist to be stoned to death before her behavior spreads: "The young lady should be punished according to sharia, with 80 to 100 lashes, but [because of] the severity of the act she has committed, she deserves be ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

mr lawity

UK

#1 Mar 26, 2013
Hi to all. This girl she is not young, this girl should be disciplined under the sharia law. Her family should be ashamed of her very bad behaviour. I don't want to see my daughter or my sister to be topless in the front page of the world.
These Tunisian women are upcessed with the dirty politics. I wish they find something else to occupying themselves rather than destroying the culture and the respect of our family life.
The problem in Tunisia now is these two foreign business women one is American are 1.Linda Thomes and her British lasbien partner ,,Kathy Gest , they are funding the Tunisian women organisation with substantial amount of money and have so many meetings within the polics in 5 part's of Tunisian Cities, therefore to prepare them selfs for the future comming election.
I believe the Tunisian government should take action now before too late, these women should be sorted out immediately to stop any further agrivation may spread in tha whol of Tunisia. God bless you all
Steve_Budapest

London, UK

#2 Mar 27, 2013
The Tunisian Islamist imam- the evil Satanist dog- should be sentenced, and get stoned by half naked women. To the hell with the evil Islamist murderers.
Steve_Budapest

London, UK

#3 Mar 27, 2013
And the same sentence may be given to Mr Lawity.
We know these kind of men- Arabs and Islamist in their home country preach piety and religiousness for others, but when they visit London they are the kings of the night: drugs, East European blond prostitutes, alcohol. To the hell with them.
mr lawity

London, UK

#4 Apr 1, 2013
If you don't know Tunisia and the Tunisian culture please don't make any stupid comments. This message to Steve Budapest.
the truth

Bonifay, FL

#5 Apr 1, 2013
mr lawity wrote:
Hi to all. This girl she is not young, this girl should be disciplined under the sharia law. Her family should be ashamed of her very bad behaviour. I don't want to see my daughter or my sister to be topless in the front page of the world.
These Tunisian women are upcessed with the dirty politics. I wish they find something else to occupying themselves rather than destroying the culture and the respect of our family life.
The problem in Tunisia now is these two foreign business women one is American are 1.Linda Thomes and her British lasbien partner ,,Kathy Gest , they are funding the Tunisian women organisation with substantial amount of money and have so many meetings within the polics in 5 part's of Tunisian Cities, therefore to prepare them selfs for the future comming election.
I believe the Tunisian government should take action now before too late, these women should be sorted out immediately to stop any further agrivation may spread in tha whol of Tunisia. God bless you all
Any one who knows Tunisan women know that they dont need this woman to encourage them in the ways of sex.....The women there are amongs the nastiest women on the planet they are nice looking but smell terrible....they dont use condoms and have many abortions.....much more that would be allowed in the UK for instance....they use it as a way of contraception.....any holiday makes that falls for the pretty hair and big eyes will go home with a nasty case of the clap....so dont blame western women....look at your own and take responsibility for your own dirty lifestyles.....if they women you name are funding the campaign then see how easy it is to buy Tunisian women...yea shut up
the truth

Bonifay, FL

#6 Apr 1, 2013
Steve_Budapest wrote:
And the same sentence may be given to Mr Lawity.
We know these kind of men- Arabs and Islamist in their home country preach piety and religiousness for others, but when they visit London they are the kings of the night: drugs, East European blond prostitutes, alcohol. To the hell with them.
I agree you often those that have left Tunisia have done so on the backs of older foriegn women who they then leave and bring in some Tunisian woman who has been waiting at home for her prostitute boyfriend to come back for her.........They are not Muslim whatever that is but then their own prophet was a pheadophile so what can you expect. The way they behave in London for instance is the same way they behave in Tunisia and have done so for a long time....they just hide it better....So Mr Lawity go back home where you can really help your people....Salifast ideas such as your have no place in the UK....or anywhere else for that matter ......hypocrite !!!!!
mr lawity

Nottingham, UK

#7 Apr 3, 2013
To Steve Budapest.
I can understand you know, you are loanley a sick person and you have very poor communication skills.So l don't have time to waste with you. You need to go back to the college and learn how to communicate with professional people.
the truth

Bonifay, FL

#8 Apr 4, 2013
mr lawity wrote:
To Steve Budapest.
I can understand you know, you are loanley a sick person and you have very poor communication skills.So l don't have time to waste with you. You need to go back to the college and learn how to communicate with professional people.
I think Tunisians need to know they are no longer fooling anyone anymore. You have been exposed for the frauds you are.....ha ha some the Tunisian women are now wearing scarfs but still wearing the tighest clothes on the planet....that is not religous its pretence.......your country is done and if you really love it then you will go home and help cover up the filth and hypocrosy again.
Bigfoot

Houston, TX

#10 Apr 5, 2013
Another reason there should be separation of government and religion. "Freedom of Religion"
Mariam

UK

#11 Apr 6, 2013
Lets hope that Dorra Bouzid decides to go into politics, and makes way for a fairer representation of all women in Tunisia. I wish all women a better life in Tunisia, and urge them vote only for a woman, and get one in power as soon as possible. My best wishes to all women in Tunisia.
mr lawity

UK

#12 Apr 18, 2013
I wish to reply to this women who describe her self as Marriam. What you saying is that you are hoping for Tunisia to be the biggest brothel in the world. I have witnessed with my eyes, that young girls from Sidi Bouzeed and Jandooba and Celyana in Moastir beach, they are having sex in the day light and walking nearly naked. It is disgusting behaviour, the reason they are doing it fare away from their home town and not near their families , because they will feel the gilt and shameful of their very bad behaviour. However, you as lasbien women in wish case you are acting against God and God is will, don't try to make Tunisia worst then it is. I wish the best of luck to Tunisian men and they will prevale to run the countr without the sliging disruption.
Mariam

UK

#13 Apr 19, 2013
In reply to mr Lawity, first of all I am not a lesbian, on the contrary, I have a great love, and respect for men. Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone comes to mind. Where as I do not approve of any public displays of nudity, my sympathy goes out to someone who makes a mistake, and in doing this, and it is her, and her familys business only. As for your total lack of respect for Tunisian women, I can only say that you most definately do not belong in Tunisia, nor were you born there. The Tunisian women are suffering the most with the present economics, so I can only think that you are a misogynist, in which case you are not welcome where ever women are on the planet.
the truth

Bonifay, FL

#14 Apr 20, 2013
mr lawity wrote:
I wish to reply to this women who describe her self as Marriam. What you saying is that you are hoping for Tunisia to be the biggest brothel in the world. I have witnessed with my eyes, that young girls from Sidi Bouzeed and Jandooba and Celyana in Moastir beach, they are having sex in the day light and walking nearly naked. It is disgusting behaviour, the reason they are doing it fare away from their home town and not near their families , because they will feel the gilt and shameful of their very bad behaviour. However, you as lasbien women in wish case you are acting against God and God is will, don't try to make Tunisia worst then it is. I wish the best of luck to Tunisian men and they will prevale to run the countr without the sliging disruption.
You are just an idiot and a bigot who is probably living a secret gay life since your reaction to women is bizzare. Go back to tunisia and learn to understand the way of life that is there without any interference from the outside. Things have changed so instead of being an armchair critic sit and twist quietly
RACHID

London, UK

#15 Apr 20, 2013
This is in relation to mr lawity,the man who is critical of everybodys communication yet doesnt have the grammar to put accross what he is trying to say without sounding like English is his 8th language.Let me make one thing clear to you my muslim brother,you sound very bitter and twisted about tunisian women.How many do you know exactly?or paid to sleep with?you are no expert on tunisia or tunisian woman,and i doubt you have even been there considering you have miss spelt all of these tunisian towns that you claim to of seen.Remember one thing,Mohamed married several women,he loved and respected women,something you clearly dont,maybe your mother didnt raise you properly but dont take it out on all women.
Steve_Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

#16 May 11, 2013
Mr Lawity, you have no arguments, and are not able to participate in a constructive discussion. This is why you turn abusive towards others, and you call yourself professional. Professional in bullshit maybe. Islamist rughead.

I lived in Tunisia, and know it way better than you.
You have probably never moved out from your ghetto located in one of the UK's shithole industrial suburbs.
the truth

Bonifay, FL

#17 May 11, 2013
Steve_Budapest wrote:
Mr Lawity, you have no arguments, and are not able to participate in a constructive discussion. This is why you turn abusive towards others, and you call yourself professional. Professional in bullshit maybe. Islamist rughead.
I lived in Tunisia, and know it way better than you.
You have probably never moved out from your ghetto located in one of the UK's shithole industrial suburbs.
Exactly or he married some old woman to get the visa and now thinks he can pontificate from the armchair about what Tunisian people should endure...pfffft

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Malaysian Students To Help Indonesia's Earthqua... (Sep '09) 2 hr cina homo 489
News Fatal heat wave 20 years ago changed Chicago's ... 6 hr VeganTiger 5
News Appalachia gripped by hepatitis C epidemic, bra... 13 hr Lothair 51
News Memorial Day flood report paints picture of how... 21 hr Holiday farts 2
News Thousands of Invaders Are Walking into Europe, ... Thu Serbopithicus Afr... 4
News 'Incredible' Manitoba tornado lasted up to thre... Wed hmmm 1
News 'I'm Canadian': Expat actor Donald Sutherland b... Wed Sad 1
More from around the web