Oak Forest Names Grand Marshals of Fl...

Oak Forest Names Grand Marshals of Fleadh Parade

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Feb 6, 2014, titled Oak Forest Names Grand Marshals of Fleadh Parade. In it, Patch.com reports that:

The Oak Forest-Crestwood Area Chamber of Commerce and the City of Oak Forest announced Thursday that Lifetime Chamber Directors Shirley Cozzo and Laverne Shultz will serve as grand marshals of the Oak Forest Fleadh family parade on Saturday, March 8. The parade steps off at 11 a.m. at 157th Street and Cicero Avenue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Seriously

Chicago, IL

#1 Feb 7, 2014
"Lavernge & Shirley". That explains why Oak Forest is like a comedy show!!!

Just kidding, no disrespect to these two Ladies I'm sure they did a fine job.

Just this city in general is a comedy show!

I am a business person and I've live here 25 years but have no clue who they are Why no picture with the article Patch??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hopkinsville considers eminent domain in acquir... 5 hr Milf man 7
News New dams coming to California? A dozen projects... Wed Solarman 1
News Despite Reduction in Oil, Gas Wastewater Inject... Wed soldierows 1
News EPA overrules GE on Housatonic PCBs cleanup (Oct '16) Aug 15 KABBALAH Occult 11
News Hurricane Andrew: A look back Aug 14 Razor Bronco 1
News Recycled wastewater to give Los Angeles County ... (Nov '15) Aug 14 Solarman 13
News Trump plans 'major briefing' on opioid epidemic Aug 10 Putins Glock Holster 35
More from around the web