Will Black Nationalism Reemerge?

Will Black Nationalism Reemerge?

There are 140 comments on the Free Republic story from Sep 21, 2013, titled Will Black Nationalism Reemerge?. In it, Free Republic reports that:

In the summer of 2008, a tidal wave of liberal and youth activists began to carry presidential candidate Barack Obama on a journey leading inexorably to the White House.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

“Real Black Men Speak English”

Since: May 07

Bmore

#94 Sep 25, 2013
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>No, there are some, though blacks account for 37% of the total prison population yet only account for 13% of the U.S. population.
Something is seriously wrong.
meaning there are more whites in prison than blacks. Glad we cleared that up
Sadbuttrue

Falls Church, VA

#96 Sep 25, 2013
Kennyinbmore wrote:
<quoted text>
Kenny

Your less than 5% of the population and black men do 55% of the crimes especially drug related!

Clean up your communities!

Baltimore, MD is a Cess Pool of Filthe!

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#97 Sep 25, 2013
http://www.bop.gov/news/quick.jsp#1
Kennyinbmore wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. Blacks account for 37%, Hispanics 35% and and Whites 24.5%.

If you want to debate something, at least know the facts slick.

“Unions are still scum ”

Atlanta

#98 Sep 25, 2013
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...

This is even better, or worse as the case may be.

Blacks committed 5,486 murders, while whites committed 4,729 murders.

Whites are 77.9% of the population, while blacks are 13.1%. Yet blacks committ more than half of all homicides even though there more than 5x as many whites here. Truly amazing the amount of violence attributed to the black race.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#101 Sep 26, 2013
Lawrence Woof wrote:
<quoted text>so why do you do nothing but fight and kill each other, in the USA and in Africa? whitey's fault?
You don't know nothing about Pan-Africanism, AU or even Africom, so shut up, you stupid hog-honKKKy.

Location hidden

#102 Sep 26, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
Theres no Affirmative Action programs to get into colleges in Africa
Stupid pig, pignorant, right now there's thousands from Haussa people who are benefited by Affirmative programs in Nigeria. Get educated firstly if you want to spit at least one reasonable slander against black people, swine scoundrel.
KneeGrow

Salem, AR

#104 Sep 26, 2013
Darkjaemess wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid pig, pignorant, right now there's thousands from Haussa people who are benefited by Affirmative programs in Nigeria. Get educated firstly if you want to spit at least one reasonable slander against black people, swine scoundrel.
Go away KneeGrow boy,

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#106 Sep 26, 2013
Darkjaemess wrote:
A group of people forms a family. A group of families forms a community / tribe. A cluster of tribes are a race / nation. Could I - rationally - love a nation different from the mine with the same intensity that I ought to love the nation to which I belong? How would I love the neighbor's son more than my own son? The family of the others instead of mine? Finnaly, why should I love other person instead of myself? This would be an act devoid of any rationale, my friends. We must love ourselves because if we don't, who will?
We share the same afflictions, we share the same dreams, we share the same enemies, we share the same destiny.
Black peoples of the world, unite!
Your post was gripping until the last line.

Are not all people, yellow, black and white precious?

Do not all colours of humans feel what your words state?

All humans should unite. Not just one colour.

Would the waters of the Earth be better off without the land? Or the land without plants? It takes all to become one.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#107 Sep 26, 2013
Kennyinbmore wrote:
<quoted text>Pot meet kettle. Dumbass
You didn't use that analogy correctly.

Thanks.

Brooklyn, New York

#108 Sep 26, 2013
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>No, there are some, though blacks account for 37% of the total prison population yet only account for 13% of the U.S. population.

Something is seriously wrong.
The government stats on arrest records and conviction rates are skewed. Coupled with the fact of statistically " white" people are grouped with Asians, Hispanics and middle easterners.

Brooklyn, New York

#109 Sep 26, 2013
MSO4 wrote:
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cj is/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/c rime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/e xpanded-homicide-data-table-3

This is even better, or worse as the case may be.

Blacks committed 5,486 murders, while whites committed 4,729 murders.

Whites are 77.9% of the population, while blacks are 13.1%. Yet blacks committ more than half of all homicides even though there more than 5x as many whites here. Truly amazing the amount of violence attributed to the black race.
Skewed as well. Amazing how the average bigot will quote these stats from government web sites and think the work is done. The same government that flooded the California blank neighborhoods with drugs and conducted experiments on unsuspecting blacks.

But please continue to regale us with your "facts".

Bmore

#110 Sep 26, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't use that analogy correctly.
Thanks.
Umm yeah I did bozo. Just shows how dumb you are cracka ass cracka

Brooklyn, New York

#112 Sep 26, 2013
Kennyinbmore wrote:
<quoted text>Umm yeah I did bozo. Just shows how dumb you are cracka ass cracka
Wow. Are you high, son?

Bmore

#113 Sep 26, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Are you high, son?
No cracka

Brooklyn, New York

#114 Sep 26, 2013
Kennyinbmore wrote:
<quoted text>No cracka
So your stupidity is self inflicted?

“Unions are still scum ”

Atlanta

#115 Sep 26, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
The government stats on arrest records and conviction rates are skewed. Coupled with the fact of statistically " white" people are grouped with Asians, Hispanics and middle easterners.
Which is even more telling, even with all those groups being described as white, blacks still committed more murders.

No matter how you feel about these stats, you are not dumb and realize that blacks murder other blacks at a higher rate than any other race. Can you tell me why blacks do that?

It is always easy to blame the government or "whitey", but at the end of the day, blacks need to look in the mirror and say, "why do black dads abadon their kids, and why do we kill each other".

This is a problem the black race needs to fix themeselves.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#116 Sep 26, 2013
YellowSun80 wrote:
Black Nationalism is the only way to save us because we can't find true freedom among this racist white majority.
Bill Cosby would disagree and below Bill Cosby explains why.

Blacks are Screwed By no one else but Themselves

http://trutube.tv/video/9864/Blacks-are-Screw...
Sam I Am

Melbourne, AR

#117 Sep 27, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Bill Cosby would disagree and below Bill Cosby explains why.
Blacks are Screwed By no one else but Themselves
http://trutube.tv/video/9864/Blacks-are-Screw...
Cosby doesn't have to tell me how screwed up blacks are I already know it. Blacks are their own worst enemy and always will be. But it is kind of nice to hear a black tell the truth sometimes.

Brooklyn, New York

#118 Sep 27, 2013
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>Which is even more telling, even with all those groups being described as white, blacks still committed more murders.

No matter how you feel about these stats, you are not dumb and realize that blacks murder other blacks at a higher rate than any other race. Can you tell me why blacks do that?

It is always easy to blame the government or "whitey", but at the end of the day, blacks need to look in the mirror and say, "why do black dads abadon their kids, and why do we kill each other".

This is a problem the black race needs to fix themeselves.
Problems in the black community? Absolutely. But you can not in any uncertain terms tell me that the white community doesn't have a mess as well. A plethora of killings, rape, child molesting run ramped in the white community. Unwed mothers, disenfranchised youth exist in the white community too.

So I say to you and any other white crusader with a zealous admiration for the black communities problems and giving suggestions, examine and solve your own before you point fingers.

Location hidden

#121 Sep 27, 2013
Blacks can't be really free if they still be ruled by a white-owned state.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fact Check: Trump Twists Facts on Clinton's Imm... 4 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 4
News Flash flood advisory for Northeast El Paso 5 hr DC Dave 4
News West Virginia city swamped by overdoses, as nat... 9 hr Serratus Anterior 1
News Portland plans bicycle and pedestrian bridge ov... 16 hr Boxsterbwoy 1
News Severe weather warnings issued in Borderland 17 hr huey goins 3
News 'Unprecedented' flooding slams Gulf Coast 20 hr Eternal truth 10
News Louisiana paper to Obama: Cut vacation short 21 hr Le Jimbo 78
More from around the web