Hurricane Sandy Strengthening, Putting 50 Million People at Risk

Oct 29, 2012 Full story: WHAS11 28

Residents up and down the East Coast are preparing for what forecasters predict could be the worst storm in two generations as Hurricane Sandy is strengthening, putting 50 million people at risk.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Hi”

Since: Jun 08

There

#1 Oct 29, 2012
What a heck of a storm..
Revelations

United States

#2 Oct 29, 2012
LUKE 21:25
Revelations

United States

#3 Oct 29, 2012
saturn is going nuts too, check that out
some where in the world

Louisville, KY

#4 Oct 29, 2012
i wonder if it's going to be as bad as katrina?
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

#5 Oct 29, 2012
It's just a tropical storm,happens every year. You people watch too much TV. The media is acting like this is the biggest storm to ever make landfall !
says so

Wellsboro, PA

#6 Oct 29, 2012
some where in the world wrote:
No. I's a pathetic Category 1 storm hyped up by the east coast weather media.
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

#7 Oct 29, 2012
Will this storm kill millions and turn them into zombies?

“Hi”

There

#8 Oct 29, 2012
Pig Benis wrote:
It's just a tropical storm,happens every year. You people watch too much TV. The media is acting like this is the biggest storm to ever make landfall !
This is a HUGE storm,and with over a million to already having lost power,this is going to be a historic and deadly storm.A storm of this magnitude does not happen every year.
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

#9 Oct 29, 2012
says so wrote:
<quoted text>No. I's a pathetic Category 1 storm hyped up by the east coast weather media.
East Coast Storm 2012 (cue dramatic music)
That's how all the newscasts are beginning their broadcasts.
says so

Wellsboro, PA

#10 Oct 29, 2012
Pig Benis wrote:
Will this storm kill millions and turn them into zombies?
If it were to hit some of the Delaware Dupont chemical plants, you would see some freaky zombie shit for sure. Obama would be gnawing the White House press corps faces off.

“Hi”

There

#11 Oct 29, 2012
I doubt the people in the path of this monster storm think its funny.

“Hi”

There

#12 Oct 29, 2012
some where in the world wrote:
Its twice as big as hurricane Irene was.
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

#13 Oct 29, 2012
says so wrote:
<quoted text>If it were to hit some of the Delaware Dupont chemical plants, you would see some freaky zombie shit for sure. Obama would be gnawing the White House press corps faces off.
I'll be prepared,I've played video games before.
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

#14 Oct 29, 2012
sandy63 wrote:
I doubt the people in the path of this monster storm think its funny.
Were not laughing at them Sandy,all were saying is the media is overreacting and blowing this outta proportion.
says so

Wellsboro, PA

#15 Oct 29, 2012
The DoE is nothing but a Obama 2012 site. http://www.doe.gov/ He does all the narration for the commericals which are a giant circle wank to him. The claim is that >1M people are experiencing, rolling blackouts, brown outs or total blackouts. There's a giant difference between a brown out and a black out, but as long as I can gouge somebody on an old generator that burns oil, I'm cool with the loose definition of "effected" by the media.

“Hi”

There

#16 Oct 29, 2012
Pig Benis wrote:
<quoted text>
Were not laughing at them Sandy,all were saying is the media is overreacting and blowing this outta proportion.
If i lived in the area where that is happening,i would be glad for the media putting out the info.We know ppl who live in the jersey shore area.The storm surge is huge,and houses have already been destroyed,flooding everywhere..its not being blown out of proportion.
says so

Wellsboro, PA

#17 Oct 29, 2012
Basically Sandy puttered out after it left the north coast of Cuba. It's just a media scam now. They will drag this out for weeks with stupid YouTube videos too. That's how they are.
says so

Wellsboro, PA

#18 Oct 29, 2012
Mostly imbeciles get killed in these storms anyway. It's Darwinism at it's finest for our species.
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

#19 Oct 29, 2012
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>If i lived in the area where that is happening,i would be glad for the media putting out the info.We know ppl who live in the jersey shore area.The storm surge is huge,and houses have already been destroyed,flooding everywhere..its not being blown out of proportion.
Take a look at where "says so" is located Sandy..if he says the media is a bunch of crap then I havta believe him since he's in the middle of it all.

“Hi”

There

#20 Oct 29, 2012
Pig Benis wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a look at where "says so" is located Sandy..if he says the media is a bunch of crap then I havta believe him since he's in the middle of it all.
Pig..when you post as greybox,it dont necessarily show as where you live.I've been to Hazelton,and its nowhere near where the storm is right now.He may live in or near Hazelton,but he may not.Storm surges are very serious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Corrupt Kentucky sheriff brought down by reporters (May '12) 6 hr BigBill 9
News Satellite data reveals earthquake impact within... 8 hr life 1
News Oklahoma has experienced 585 quakes of 3.0 or g... 8 hr life 1
News Copperas Cove Implements Water Restrictions 20 hr Retired 1SG 2
News New Island Off Pakistan's Coast May Not... (Sep '13) Mon MOMIN ANSARI 4
News Pakistan earthquake island belching poisonous gas (Sep '13) Mon MOMIN ANSARI 17
News Small tsunami generated in Pacific after earthq... Sun Ami 1
More from around the web