Group Condemns The Labeling And Drugg...

Group Condemns The Labeling And Drugging Of Children

There are 3 comments on the I-Newswire.com story from Jun 3, 2013, titled Group Condemns The Labeling And Drugging Of Children. In it, I-Newswire.com reports that:

Vancouver June 3, 2013 - Group Condemns The Labeling And Drugging Of Children A video documentary produced by the Citizens Commission on Human Rights International called "Dead Wrong" exposes how devastating-and deadly-psychiatric drugs can be for children and families.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at I-Newswire.com.

HumanSpirit

Citra, FL

#1 Jun 3, 2013
The false labeling of children and adults in the mental health industry and with the industry having no science and mind drugging the population should be addressed worldwide with harsh legalities and severe punishment..
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 Jun 4, 2013
It needs to condemn vaccine injury first and stop it. Then the rest doesn't happen.
Brayan
#3 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Study warns of deepening Florida water shortage... 20 hr Floridian 2
News Fire danger may require burn ban implementation Mon JC Lange 1
News Severe thunderstorm watch issued for most of so... May 18 storm watch lifted 1
News Storm damage (Jul '11) May 18 storm watch lifted 7
News Severe thunderstorm watch issued for much of so... May 18 Hail 2 as USA ham... 1
News Scientology linked anti-psychiatry exhibit in D... May 18 Gold Mask 3
News Appalachia's approach to drugs at odds with AG ... May 18 Obamas 63rd Victory 23
More from around the web