Sitting Bull Falls closure hinders bu...

Sitting Bull Falls closure hinders businesses

There are 7 comments on the Carlsbad Current-Argus story from Jun 8, 2014, titled Sitting Bull Falls closure hinders businesses. In it, Carlsbad Current-Argus reports that:

Valerie Cranston/Current-Argus This sign is posted on the first gate before dropping into the canyon and road leading to Sitting Bull Falls.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carlsbad Current-Argus.

Carlsbad Resident

Hobbs, NM

#1 Jun 8, 2014
why doesn't the forest service asked for volunteers, to go up there and help clean things up, if I wasn't in this wheelchair I would be volunteering.

Since: Apr 12

Carlsbad, NM

#2 Jun 8, 2014
Carlsbad Resident wrote:
why doesn't the forest service asked for volunteers, to go up there and help clean things up, if I wasn't in this wheelchair I would be volunteering.
to run your mouth.
Same ole

Lovington, NM

#3 Jun 8, 2014
Why is when storm disaster strikes around here , government funding is needed, volunteering offered or wanted,, or the same ole', no funding available because of closure and no tourist and no money being made? Don't these places carry insurance, flooding for that matter? We homeowners sure do!!! We either pay for it, in the event of bad weather, or fire even robbery. We do not get or expect handouts, if we do not have homeowner's we loose it all, not even government funding ,
robbie

Carlsbad, NM

#4 Jun 10, 2014
Same ole wrote:
Why is when storm disaster strikes around here , government funding is needed, volunteering offered or wanted,, or the same ole', no funding available because of closure and no tourist and no money being made? Don't these places carry insurance, flooding for that matter? We homeowners sure do!!! We either pay for it, in the event of bad weather, or fire even robbery. We do not get or expect handouts, if we do not have homeowner's we loose it all, not even government funding ,
if you close the park you can then sit in your office and watch porn all day and receive your usual pay
Same ole

Lovington, NM

#5 Jun 11, 2014
robbie wrote:
<quoted text>
if you close the park you can then sit in your office and watch porn all day and receive your usual pay
Are you asking me to join you? No thanks! LMAO!!! Humor is good for the soul....
no name

Carlsbad, NM

#6 Jun 11, 2014
...I hear that sitting bull falls may be closed for ever...?
THE GREEN WATCH DOG

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Jun 11, 2014
no name wrote:
...I hear that sitting bull falls may be closed for ever...?
What goes down, comes down the canyon, doesn't it? Looks like dead bushes are clogged by a bridge. Bridges across washes do tend to clog up when the forces of nature do their part. This is Called Rain. And, to name of a war lord chasing Native Americns out his homeland. May the falls pee on his bones.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Good news: Planetary alignment won't cause Cali... 4 hr wait and see eh 1
News Texas oil tycoon: We aren't having more earthqu... 4 hr really now 1
News Cheap motorbikes bring opportunity and chaos to... 4 hr Del 1
News Vacaville ups water conservation efforts to Sta... 4 hr Birds Landing Bob 1
News The Golden Gate Bridge is once again under sieg... 4 hr Del 1
News Quick fix planned for earthquake-damaged freewa... 4 hr Del 1
News Grand Jury: Water loss found in cities across i... 4 hr Birds Landing Bob 1
More from around the web