Neighbours help flooded Serbia and BiH

Neighbours help flooded Serbia and BiH

There are 173 comments on the SETimes news story from May 21, 2014, titled Neighbours help flooded Serbia and BiH. In it, SETimes news reports that:

Thousands of Macedonians brought bottled water, canned food, clothing and other items in a humanitarian aid drive at Skopje's central square to help flood victims in Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SETimes news.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
lol

Thessaloníki, Greece

#168 May 28, 2014
Maco Style wrote:
Just looking at these prices alone shows it's more expensive in Greece for these items than Australia.
You can purchase 2ltrs of milk for $2 for example...
http://www.expatistan.com/cost-of-living/rhod...
With your wages a quarter of ours on average, I'd say you are the pauper . So stop picking on a smaller NON EU member and compare yourself to the West, since that's what you think you are
Lol
"All figures are adjusted to reflect variations in the cost of living from one country to another."

Greece $2300

Fyrom $1345

Greece is closer to USA than fyrom to Greece.

I didn't compare Greece with the fyrom, I think it's ridiculous to even compare with you. It's you who try to talk Greece down and I am just putting you in your place.

With facts.
Maco Style

Sydney, Australia

#169 May 28, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Here it is, enjoy. HDI
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countrie...
"The Human Development Index (HDI) is a comparative measure of life expectancy, literacy, education, standards of living, and quality of life for countries worldwide"
Greece 29
Fyrom 78
And average wages
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countrie...
" All figures are adjusted to reflect variations in the cost of living from one country to another. "
Greece $2300
Fyrom $1345
Is there anything in this world about which you people DON'T try to deny what is in front of your eyes? I understand you have no choice because you suck at everything and are inferior to everyone, but this is getting ridiculous.
I think you know yourself that Greeks don't earn that much. I was there last year and spoke with locals...

So, keep saving your pennies for that monthly breast

http://www.expatistan.com/cost-of-living/rhod...
lol

Thessaloníki, Greece

#170 May 28, 2014
Maco Style wrote:
Buying and renting accommodation in Greece has progressively become cheaper since 2007 and, since April 2013, foreigners who invest over 250,000 EUR in Greek property have the right to apply for residency. This hasn't benefited most locals but it does present an opportunity for expats to purchase a house or apartment that suits their needs at a reduced price. It is, however, recommended that those looking at moving to Greece rent first (because who wants to live in Greece with a bunch of retards)
-LOL.. Wow, I can become a resident but I don't want to. I want my land back that was stolen from me..
Greeks are like cash converters.. Accept stolen goods in exchange for cash
Still more expensive than the sh*thole called the fyrom.

Seeing how you people apply for Bulgarian passports, I'd say more people want to live in Greece than the fyrom.

Also, 20mln tourists in Greece.

http://greece.greekreporter.com/files/greek-b...

Fyrom?

We never took any land belonging to Slavs, we liberated it from the Ottomans. If you can afford property, you sure are the 1%, because the Slavs in the fyrom in general are 4 times poorer.
lol

Thessaloníki, Greece

#171 May 28, 2014
Maco Style wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.. Even a Volkswagon TDI is wayyyyyy more expensive & how much further are we??? Germany is ripping you off!!!! Ahahaha
Wow...the chicken breast..that's a lot more as well. I bought some last week for $7 a KILO. While I was in Macedonia last year, 1 kilo was equivalent to $5 a kilo.
So morons. You may earn more than Macedonians but their costs are half of what yours are!!!! In food at least.
Compare that to Australian groceries.. We not only pay half but our wages are on average 3-4 times more!!!
Even my beloved VW is the GTI price!!
PS. Leather sandals are a lot cheaper too Oglou ;)
Now you are Australian? I take it you had enough of a beating as a Slav from the fyrom.

Makes sense.
Maco Style

Sydney, Australia

#172 May 28, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
"All figures are adjusted to reflect variations in the cost of living from one country to another."
Greece $2300
Fyrom $1345
Greece is closer to USA than fyrom to Greece.
I didn't compare Greece with the fyrom, I think it's ridiculous to even compare with you. It's you who try to talk Greece down and I am just putting you in your place.
With facts.
So you're siding alongside the USA but posting comparisons between Greece and Macedonia...????? Hmm. You're either confused or you have no comeback

Why don't you compare cost of living in the US to that of Greece because one thing certain is that their car prices is on average a lot cheaper than in Greece alongside with their groceries...

Now, be a good Oglou and really compare yourself with the West you pauper, not a nation that has NOT lived of EU pensions for 40 years...
Maco Style

Sydney, Australia

#173 May 28, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Still more expensive than the sh*thole called the fyrom.
Seeing how you people apply for Bulgarian passports, I'd say more people want to live in Greece than the fyrom.
Also, 20mln tourists in Greece.
http://greece.greekreporter.com/files/greek-b...
Fyrom?
We never took any land belonging to Slavs, we liberated it from the Ottomans. If you can afford property, you sure are the 1%, because the Slavs in the fyrom in general are 4 times poorer.
Oh please!!!!!!! You would apply for a Turkish passport if you weren't in the EU. In fact, so many Greeks are moving there right now!!!! You know that if Macedonia is in the EU, those Bulgarian passports will be torn up. They only apply to get to Germany, Switzerland etc, NOT Greece, so don't worry.

Unlike most Greeks, Greeks have debt on their property but Macedonians don't.

So, think about it Oglou. I will go out for a while and do some groceries as I need chicken breast, milk, tomatoes, eggs. All is cheaper than prices in Greece. I won't be long as my Golf GTI (at Greece's TDI prices) flies... hahahaha 30,000 euro's for a TDI... Man..Germany is ripping into you..or could it be your Govt with that car excise....lol. Either way, you're getting screwed

Adios amigos (amigos is another word for Mexican gypsy :)
Maco Style

Sydney, Australia

#174 May 28, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are Australian? I take it you had enough of a beating as a Slav from the fyrom.
Makes sense.
Yawn Oglou...

Besides.. There is a whole lot more of Greeks in Oz than us. We are a minority that are the Macedonians..fancy that?
lol

Thessaloníki, Greece

#175 May 28, 2014
Maco Style wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're siding alongside the USA but posting comparisons between Greece and Macedonia...????? Hmm. You're either confused or you have no comeback
Why don't you compare cost of living in the US to that of Greece because one thing certain is that their car prices is on average a lot cheaper than in Greece alongside with their groceries...
Now, be a good Oglou and really compare yourself with the West you pauper, not a nation that has NOT lived of EU pensions for 40 years...

What part of the above sentence don't you understand?

I am not siding with anyone. I didn't start this.

One or some of you started this, thinking it's funny to make fun of Greece because we're in crisis. Taking advantage of a disaster in Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina to attack Greece.

So unless you claim you're free to attack us while we're down, and we can't for some reason, I'd direct your advice to your compatriots first.
Maco Style

Sydney, Australia

#176 May 28, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of the above sentence don't you understand?
I am not siding with anyone. I didn't start this.
One or some of you started this, thinking it's funny to make fun of Greece because we're in crisis. Taking advantage of a disaster in Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina to attack Greece.
So unless you claim you're free to attack us while we're down, and we can't for some reason, I'd direct your advice to your compatriots first.
I WON !!!

ciao
lol

Thessaloníki, Greece

#177 May 28, 2014
Maco Style wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please!!!!!!! You would apply for a Turkish passport if you weren't in the EU. In fact, so many Greeks are moving there right now!!!! You know that if Macedonia is in the EU, those Bulgarian passports will be torn up. They only apply to get to Germany, Switzerland etc, NOT Greece, so don't worry.
Unlike most Greeks, Greeks have debt on their property but Macedonians don't.
So, think about it Oglou. I will go out for a while and do some groceries as I need chicken breast, milk, tomatoes, eggs. All is cheaper than prices in Greece. I won't be long as my Golf GTI (at Greece's TDI prices) flies... hahahaha 30,000 euro's for a TDI... Man..Germany is ripping into you..or could it be your Govt with that car excise....lol. Either way, you're getting screwed
Adios amigos (amigos is another word for Mexican gypsy :)
Ifs and buts are irrelevant, what matters is what is happening. Greeks don't change passports when they move to work in another country.

"All figures are adjusted to reflect variations in the cost of living from one country to another. "

Greece $2300
Fyrom $1345

Yeah...

With Gabon, Angola and Botswana being richer than the fyrom Slavs, I wouldn't call anyone gypsie. You're the "gypsies" even for African countries.
lol

Thessaloníki, Greece

#178 May 28, 2014
Maco Style wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn Oglou...
Besides.. There is a whole lot more of Greeks in Oz than us. We are a minority that are the Macedonians..fancy that?
I know there are.

What that has to do with you "switching" to Australia mode when you realise the Slavs from the fyrom are as poor as f*ck compared to Greece?
lol

Thessaloníki, Greece

#179 May 28, 2014
Maco Style wrote:
<quoted text>
I WON !!!
ciao
If by WON!!! you mean LOST!!, then yes.

“Macedonian, therefore Greek”

Since: Apr 07

Lychnidos, occupied Macedonia

#181 May 29, 2014
Maco Style wrote:
Asked what he thinks about Macedonia and its history, Roberts, who is also a former editor of the Wall Street Journal points out that" Macedonia is a well known name - the home of Alexander the Great , the greatest general of all time, conqueror of Persia and the known world. Such a big name simply cannot be sacrified by Macedonia, ever."
hahahaha

Apparently he ignores that Macedonians have named after Greek names ALL the cities they built or renamed.

As if they knew that, 2500 years later, a bunch of “Macedonian”(that is SlavoSkopian) MALAKES would argue about their doubtless Greekness.

MALAKES !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Study predicts spike in West Nile cases for Ont... 12 hr Mr Pizza Hut 1
News Hopkinsville considers eminent domain in acquir... Aug 18 fo real deal 9
News New dams coming to California? A dozen projects... Aug 16 Solarman 1
News Despite Reduction in Oil, Gas Wastewater Inject... Aug 16 soldierows 1
News EPA overrules GE on Housatonic PCBs cleanup (Oct '16) Aug 15 KABBALAH Occult 11
News Hurricane Andrew: A look back Aug 14 Razor Bronco 1
News Recycled wastewater to give Los Angeles County ... (Nov '15) Aug 14 Solarman 13
More from around the web