US health secretary: Nations cannot i...

US health secretary: Nations cannot ignore disease

There are 1 comment on the Anchorage Daily News story from Apr 7, 2014, titled US health secretary: Nations cannot ignore disease. In it, Anchorage Daily News reports that:

Speaking at the opening of the University of Colorado's Conference on World Affairs, Sebelius said nations not only have a practical and economic reason but also a humanitarian one to work together to innovate and share knowledge about advances in fighting disease, whether it's cancer or cholera.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Anchorage Daily News.

mental health

Bradenton, FL

#1 Apr 8, 2014
The zionist fifth column and the narcissistic Madoff Peter Becht banksters suffer from Zio-Paranoia and self induced Pre-TSS Hysteria..........Stanley Himmler Cone , Michael Savage , Ann Ziotardo Coulter and Bill Kristol suffer from Scott Rothstein Dementia and carry the Gerald Garson Judeciary gluttony..........send thousands of shrinks to treat John PTSD Hughes , Sam Scheinbein Zell , Judy Martin LCSW and the ziotards made Hebrew Psychpatholgy lab at SON OF SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSam, David Gregory Berkowitz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump tells California 'there is no drought' 1 hr Three Psyche 34
News 7 things about vaccines and autism that the mov... 4 hr friend 10
News Trump Tells California 'There Is No Drought' 14 hr Wake Up Call 2
News Toxic Dust from a Dying California Lake 23 hr Three Psyche 1
News Trump And Congressional Republicans Decide If T... Sun Three Psyche 1
News The autism epidemic is rising steadily in Ameri... Sun The Pinky 17
News Cooling centres in Halton Hills open to residents Sun r splah pads open 2
More from around the web