Transgender student recants sexual as...

Transgender student recants sexual assault report

There are 1 comment on the WATE-TV Knoxville story from Mar 4, 2014, titled Transgender student recants sexual assault report. In it, WATE-TV Knoxville reports that:

The House is pressing ahead with legislation to roll back a recently enacted overhaul of the federal flood insurance program after homeowners in coastal areas and near rivers that often overflow their banks... The House approved legislation Tuesday night to roll back a recently enacted overhaul of the federal flood insurance program, after ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WATE-TV Knoxville.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#1 Mar 4, 2014
OMG ! I wish people would think before they do this kind of shit because this doesn't help the cause in fact it just gives our enemies ammunition to use to prove their point that no trans person can be trusted and that all trans people are liars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton proposes new federal fund to combat Zik... 1 hr USA Today 35
News Criminal complaint details brutal slaying of Ne... 3 hr buypolar 1
News Mobile homes returning to Louisiana after deadl... 4 hr WeTheSheeple 8
News Our Opinion: Resources needed for addiction fight 23 hr junkies are scum 1
News California firefighters stretched thin as blaze... Wed Clinton Fire 1
News Deadly earthquake in Italy claims dozens of lives Wed fukuda 1
News West Virginia city swamped by overdoses, as nat... Wed southern at heart 2
More from around the web