Depression in Women

Depression in Women

There are 3 comments on the LifeWay story from May 1, 2009, titled Depression in Women. In it, LifeWay reports that:

This article is courtesy of ParentLife . Over 150 spiritual, emotional, mental, physical, social, and behavioral symptoms can interfere with a woman's daily functioning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LifeWay.

Been there

Fort Wayne, IN

#1 May 1, 2009
Check your hormone levels first ladies. Low Thyroid is often the culprit as are other Hormonal Imbalances that can be corrected with supplements NOT drugs, exercise and simple coping techniques.

We have got to get out of thinking "there is a pill for every ill"....these drugs destroy relationships and families daily.
Jahiem
#2 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Therine

UK

#4 Jan 30, 2014
I've been on Effexor from http://goo.gl/TRCx1y only one week but am cautiously very optimistic. Prior to this I was on citalopram but still feeling very low and sleeping poorly, feeling like I needed to be in bed 12-16 hours a day. Now I am waking naturally after only 8 hours sleep and finding it much easier to concentrate at work. I can hardly believe it is working so quickly but I feel so much better. I've had no side effects.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump targets farm subsidies in budget cuts 2 hr Whers Mah Shovel 4
News Study warns of deepening Florida water shortage... Tue Floridian 2
News Fire danger may require burn ban implementation Mon JC Lange 1
News Severe thunderstorm watch issued for most of so... May 18 storm watch lifted 1
News Storm damage (Jul '11) May 18 storm watch lifted 7
News Severe thunderstorm watch issued for much of so... May 18 Hail 2 as USA ham... 1
News Scientology linked anti-psychiatry exhibit in D... May 18 Gold Mask 3
More from around the web