Opinion: Henninger: Hurricane Christie

Jan 9, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie was on front pages and TV screens last week when he ripped House Republicans for not passing a Hurricane Sandy relief bill New Year's Day, the same day they were engulfed with the fiscal-cliff tax bill.

Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Jan 10, 2013

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Chris Christie ought to shove some pie into that Obama ass-kissing pie hole and shut the hell up.
What a disappointment this dipshit turned out to be for republicans.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

I guess Christie missed the whole Benghazi thing and doesn't get that democrats lie to your face.
pogue mahone

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

I see him switching parties in the future. Heck, NJ is a blue state anyway and he knows he'll have no problem in being re-elected. Just another neo-con phony endearing himself to the Dems he claims to have political differences with.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Christie is too smart....and see's no future with this mutant version of the republican party....maybe someday they will rejoin the american people, in the center....
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Ninthman wrote:
What a disappointment this dipshit turned out to be for republicans.
It is amusing to watch a republicant eat the republicant party and say it like it is about the Grand Old Party!

Didn't a recent poll say something about Congress being less popular than traffic jams, root canals, cockroaches, and was trump the chump included too?
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Ninthman wrote:
Benghazi thing
I would guess that Christie (like millions of voters) does not suffer from the Benghazi Derangement Syndrome like some of you folks!

How is it workin for ya?

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
It is amusing to watch a republicant eat the republicant party and say it like it is about the Grand Old Party!
Didn't a recent poll say something about Congress being less popular than traffic jams, root canals, cockroaches, and was trump the chump included too?
Yes, and with good reason. Most would love jobs with a quarter million in salary and benefits where there is no accountability, no jobs review and no real honesty to adhear to their oath of office.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
I would guess that Christie (like millions of voters) does not suffer from the Benghazi Derangement Syndrome like some of you folks!
How is it workin for ya?
I'm waiting for Hillary to testify ans the million books that will be written about it. You?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Ninthman wrote:
I guess Christie missed the whole Benghazi thing and doesn't get that democrats lie to your face.
Did'nt get the memo, eh? Republican's just wanted Kerry for Hilary's job....Now they never even mention Benghazi...Fox either.....just you...lol...Just show's how very important, it was...all along.....
Lepor

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

How about that Chris Christie bastard.
He thinks the people of NJ elected him to represent them.
He thinks he works for NJ and it's people. What a stupid fat bastard.
He should have learned a long time ago the Republican party is solely owned and operated by America's wealthy.
Why should America help to rebuild part of America? It was stupid to put a wooden boardwalk along the shores of the Atlantic Ocean, of course it was going to get destroyed by the fury of the sea.
All those people freezing because their houses got ruined in the rain, stupid people. Why didn't they build those houses better so the wind wouldn't blow them apart. It is not America's fault Americans lost their homes and livelyhoods in a storm, and still debris is piled up everywhere. Why should my tax dollars go to help out Americans in need? I could have used that money to buy more guns, and really made a difference in the lives of Americans by arming myself against the tyranny of the federal government.
Christie is just a governor of a small state, that didn't even give their electorial votes to Mitt Romney. Why would a republican filibustered congress even lift a finger to help those people?
NJ has been a cold sore on the lip of America for 200 years. It's time to take away their star and just level the whole state, and push it out to sea.
Surely congress can pass funding for that.

Since: Jul 07

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it workin for ya?
i suppose you are one of the sheep that swallows whole the white house story on behghazi, and have no trouble with americans working for our country being killed in the line of duty? darn that guy with the anti-muslim film! see what he has done! golly gee. it's a good thing susan rice set us straight, and gave us all the facts....

Since: Jul 07

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

$60 billion in sandy "relief". it's just hard to understand how alaskan fisheries fit in to that scheme. that harry reid is one dastardly dude. and our president is one cynical political hack. can he think his base is that ignorant?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••