Concern over generic painkillers mounts

Concern over generic painkillers mounts

There are 3 comments on the KOAT-TV story from Dec 17, 2012, titled Concern over generic painkillers mounts. In it, KOAT-TV reports that:

The White House Office of National Drug Control Policy recently sent an alert to law enforcement, particularly along the Canadian border, warning them that Canada had approved non-abuse resistant generic versions of oxycodone, the active ingredient in OxyContin, Percocet and about 40 other painkillers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOAT-TV.

Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#1 Dec 20, 2012
Canada should tell the us to go to hell. Just because they have a problem doesn't mean other countries should change their drug policies. Countries should look at us drug policies and do the opposite!
DeDeAl

Germany

#2 May 1, 2013
I found this medicine to be very effective. Of course, everyone's tolerance to pain medication is different, but for me, when Tylenol #3, Vicodin, Naproxen Sodium, and Ibuprofen didn't seem to help even in the slightest bit, but tramadol from RXAIRSTOREPILLS.INFO was a great relief for me. I am grateful to find something that helped my chronic pain problem.
Ignacius

Tokyo, Japan

#5 Oct 26, 2013
I have ordered prescription drugs (without a prescription) from ZTOPIX. COM about two years ago, and was pleased with the speed and quality of service.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my medication. The meds is expensive, but there is a generic version available overseas.
I love the idea of taking responsibility for my own health (or lack of health) and skipping the bureaucracy... to say nothing of having to drive to the doctor, wait in line, yet again, to get a prescription refilled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Legislators ask California for $23M for Earthqu... 7 hr JANE 1
News Childhood obesity panel: 40 million kids under ... 10 hr Ritual Habitual 8
News Storm Imogen shuts off town centres, closes roa... Fri Lorne 1
News Governor, health officials sued over Ebola quar... Thu Lorne 1
News Search for life continues at Taiwan complex top... Thu Lorne 1
News California Lawmakers Look to Fund Early Earthqu... Thu Lorne 1
News Double Dose Of Bad Earthquake News Thu Lorne 1
More from around the web