Did firefighter have the right to sto...

Did firefighter have the right to stop a suspected drunk driver?

There are 1 comment on the HeraldSun.com story from Sep 3, 2013, titled Did firefighter have the right to stop a suspected drunk driver?. In it, HeraldSun.com reports that:

Did a fireman in a Chapel Hill fire truck have the right to pull over a woman he thought might be drunk? That's the question the N.C. Court of Appeals had to answer in the case of Dorothy H. Verkerk, who was charged with driving while impaired in May 2011.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HeraldSun.com.

Ben

Ottawa, Canada

#1 Sep 5, 2013
What ever the court decide please thank this fire officer for saving lives that day... Who ever she is and i don't care your status... you are a danger to society ! There is no such things has the "right" to be drunk behind the wheel of a car...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 Small Quakes off Oregon Coast; Tsunami Surviv... 2 hr racistoregon 1
News Leading psychiatrist who conducted shocking exp... 3 hr HumanSpirit 1
News 2nd fire near Vallejo homeless camp 6 hr marc 4
News Flood damage minimal (Feb '09) 7 hr rural pays 4 urba... 10
News A look at competing math on pools versus lawns 13 hr Master planner 2
News New England's epic winter gives way to unusuall... 15 hr goldstone report 3
News Keanu Reeves pumps petrol into his motorbike be... 21 hr Anna Romanovskaja 1
More from around the web