Earthquake shakes Mexico City

Earthquake shakes Mexico City

There are 2 comments on the CBS Atlanta story from Mar 26, 2013, titled Earthquake shakes Mexico City. In it, CBS Atlanta reports that:

Americans are less confident in the economy than they were last month as massive government spending cuts stoke economic uncertainty.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Atlanta.

Act

Toronto, Canada

#1 Mar 27, 2013
Gerald

Netherlands

#2 Mar 28, 2013
I thought I had a Bad Love problem, so I got in touch with Dr. frank, from blackspiritstempe Home Of Great Spell Cast. He came out the next minutes and explained that the "Bad Love" can be inactive in just 24hrs. Dr. frank, gave me complete info on what to do to get rid of the Bad Love problem.. I really like the fact that He gives all the information to take care of any given problem in Life, and lets you have the choice of whether you want to do it yourself or if you want Dr. frank to take care of it. If you ever have another problem with Love/Money/Protection/Death/Ma rriage/Divorce, ETC.... I will recommend him to all. the Contact details are: Tel:+2348078366264, Email:[email protected] com,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More Monterey Co. Residents Evacuated As Sobera... 10 hr mattie05 1
News The Latest: California fire drives people from ... 16 hr TheDNC is crappy 1
News Heat wave, drought showing no signs of slowing ... Sun YouDidntBuildThat 2
News Excessive heat warning issued as Democratic con... Sun fell that BERN 1
News Magnitude 5.0 quake jolts Kanto area Jul 22 Ainu 3
News 'Corn sweat' heat domes are becoming more commo... Jul 21 Acolyte 1
News The Latest: Land officials OK closing nuclear s... Jul 21 warrengraham 2
More from around the web