Looming Humanitarian Crisis' In Mindanao

Looming Humanitarian Crisis' In Mindanao

There are 57 comments on the Manila Bulletin story from Dec 15, 2012, titled Looming Humanitarian Crisis' In Mindanao. In it, Manila Bulletin reports that:

MANILA, Philippines --- A top-level crisis management team similar to the one deployed during the full search for the late Interior Secretary Jesse Robredo should be assigned in Mindanao to address a "looming humanitarian crisis" in areas badly hit by typhoon "Pablo." The United Nationalist Alliance aired this proposal yesterday, citing the "rising ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Manila Bulletin.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lol

San Francisco, CA

#43 Dec 29, 2012
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
new years resolution:
never to reply to any of LOLs posts.
life is too short to converse with idiots.
Good, because it's indeed very tiring to talk with idiot like you.

Peace to you AMC. May God shower you and family with peace and good tidings and kindness to all mankind instead of your being cranky and vicious of everything Filipino. Amen.
Lol

San Francisco, CA

#44 Dec 29, 2012
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the same if you look into a vampires eyes!!!!!!!!LOLOL!!!! You will start believing your money goes 40 times farther here.
When I run into that one from the college educated I have to walk away.
lol lol lol lol ! You need to run away because you lack the mentality of a happy person, you get irritated easily and feeling doomed if you lose the argument. Well expect that if you keep on lying and lying. Truth will always prevail. Of course your one dollar in PH will be 40 times in pesos...simple arithmetic even a 2nd grader understands it.
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#45 Dec 29, 2012
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the same if you look into a vampires eyes!!!!!!!!LOLOL!!!! You will start believing your money goes 40 times farther here.
When I run into that one from the college educated I have to walk away.
kind of a pisser that everything i like is at least twice as expensive here than in the US.

milk?$7.00 per gallon?

why the flips adopted these useless brahman cows is beyond my comprehension.

do you mean that 1peso isnt 1 dollar?!!! omg!!!!:)
Lol

San Francisco, CA

#46 Dec 29, 2012
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
kind of a pisser that everything i like is at least twice as expensive here than in the US.
milk?$7.00 per gallon?
OMG, amc is asking if one peso isnt 1 dollar??? OMG lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll so critical of the Filipinos but showing mental anguish...

Any imported goods will be expensive. Buy the local brand...lollllllllllllllllllll

Since: Apr 09

Olongapo City, Philippines

#47 Dec 29, 2012
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
milk?$7.00 per gallon?
LOLOLOL!!!!!! That's what they think and you can't convince them otherwise.
Lol

San Francisco, CA

#48 Dec 29, 2012
I'm signing off now...AMC you make my day and I'm laughing and laughing so hard! lol llllllllllllllllllll

Don't fight the world, just love yourself and you will feel real happiness. Do not be cranky of everything Filipino, you can't do anything about it as you are living in the Philippines. Make the most of it and avoid things you don't like ...life is too short...

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllll
Lol

San Francisco, CA

#49 Dec 30, 2012
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOLOL!!!!!! That's what they think and you can't convince them otherwise.
So your dollar income is not working in the Philippines. You are somewhat suffering the "pains" of the poor, could not afford to buy milk?
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#50 Jan 7, 2013
Lol wrote:
Elias, just be honest with yourself and gain respect from your community. Spreading lies and hatred are the works of Satan.
You need to be exorcist!
Lol,

Discern carefully and have an open mind for the one making the statement is a lawyer and a professor at the Catholic San Carlos Seminary:

"In contemporary history one is reminded again of the scandals in the center of Roman Catholicism. Bank scandals, counterfeiting, laundering of Mafia money from illegal business,(Narcotics, prostitution, kidnapping, etc.) name it you have it, kickbacks, hidden wealth-connections with the Mafia, the CIA, Communists and subtle hypocritical connections within the P2 (Propaganda Due-a secret and powerful Masonic Group headed by Licio Gelli).

"The graft and corruption involves billions of dollars. All these eventually leads to the untimely and tragic death of Pope John 1 (Albino Cardinal Luciani) who occupied the papacy for only 33 days ending on September 28, 1978. Research and formal investigations show evidences to murder!"

Reference:(Fajardo, Reynaldo T. Bulletin Today, April 16, 1986, p. 8.)

Beware of countefeit currencies being circulated by agents of the Catholic Church!!! Try not to be deceived this time!!!

Improve your low I.Q.!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Lol

San Francisco, CA

#51 Jan 8, 2013
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
Deuteronomy 31:6

Let's pray for Elias. God hear our prayers.
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#52 Jan 10, 2013
Lol wrote:
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
Lol,

Here's God's promise to Brother Felix Y. Manalo and the Iglesia ni Cristo he proselytized:

"You whom I have taken from the ends of the earth and called from the farthest regions, and said to You,'You are My servant, I have chosen you and have not cast you away;

"Fear not for I am with You; be not dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand'." [Is. 41:9-10, NKJV]

God promised to help and strengthen His messenger in these last days!!! The true Church of Christ draws its strength from this promise which God fulfilled in the messenger and the work he started, the Iglesia Ni Cristo!!!

And the result as portrayed by one of the neutral observers:

"So dedicated are they as followers and so staunch is their drive to propagate their faith that the Iglesia Ni Cristo has every reason to flourish. Despite criticisms from religious skeptics and non-believers, the INC members hold steadfast to their convictions and continue to fulfill their mission, not with forlorn hope but with great confidence in their Maker who, they know, will help them succeed. Because they trust that where faith is, there cannot be failure."

Reference:("From Redicule to Reverence, Manila Magazine, 1983)

All Catholics, Protestants, and Atheists must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Lol

San Francisco, CA

#53 Jan 10, 2013
"Jude says: I will remind you again, even though you once knew this, how the Lord, having saved the Israelite people out of the land of Egypt, He then afterward destroyed those who didnít believe (in the Great Flood). And the angels who didnít keep their original place with God,(Genesis 6:1-5) but left their own habitation, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness until the great day of judgment (The Book of Enoch, Chapter 6 and 7)"

Elias, preach the words of God and you will reach the kingdom of heaven.
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

#54 Jan 17, 2013
Lol wrote:
Elias, just be honest with yourself and gain respect from your community. Spreading lies and hatred are the works of Satan.
You need to be exorcist!
Lol,

No Catholic priest and nun showed up in Mindanao although there was an advertisement of charity!!! Why is your cult doing nothing!!! Have you seen the news??? Catholics are lining up in a highway in Mindanao to protest non-action by priests!!!

Why can't your religion dole out the product of a Catholic scam known as Masses for the dead??? More than a thousand of your faithfuls were killed but why can't your cult spare a little???

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#55 Jan 19, 2013
Lol wrote:
You need to be exorcist!
Lol,

So, you mean that Atty. Reynaldo Fajardo who was a professorial lecturer to the would-be Catholic priests at the San Carlos Seminary was lying??? If he was lying, why was his statement corroborated by other priests???

Catholicism is indeed the "Church of sinners and of fools"!!! Hastings and Atty. Reynaldo Fajardo are both correct!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#56 Jan 19, 2013
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
your mouth so full of dog shite spewing hatred and not one word about any good that the "inc" is doing to help those people?
if i was a follower of rapists and murderers and pedophiles id keep my god damned mouth shut.
Amc,

Just watch INCTV for when Catholicism and Protestantism abandoned the poor and needy, the Iglesia ni Cristo took over!!! Just ask the Muslims in Culiat, Quezon City!!! For we were all over Mindanao and the Visayas during and after Pablo!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
lol

San Francisco, CA

#57 Jan 19, 2013

ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#58 Jan 20, 2013
lol wrote:
Lol,

Catholic faithfuls should be wary of any Vatican pope who behaves in manner similar to the pope named below!!! Apparently, this Roman Catholic pope never believed in any of God's commandment as could be discerned from his heinous acts while still holding the title as "VICARIVS FILII DEI" and which is equal to the dreaded number 666 in the Book of Revelation:

Pope Leo X (1513 to 1521)

Pope Leo X not only allowed, but encouraged worshippers to pay for their sins Ė literally. The corrupt religious leader was fond of putting prices on others' sins and requiring them to give him money in return for absolving their wrongdoings. Threatening that their souls would not be able to enter heaven if they didn't pay up, Leo X set sinner fines for crimes such as murder, incest and theft, "Pope Leo X: Opponent of the Reformation" (Compass Point Books, 2006).

Leo X was strictly against the Protestant Reformation, which was inspired by Martin Luther's argument against the church's unscrupulous methods of attaining funds based on people's fears of not getting into heaven, according to "Pope Leo X."

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#60 Jan 21, 2013
One of the Biblical wolves, a spurious VICARIVS FILII DEI":

"I know that after I leave, fierce wolves will come among you, and they will not spare the flock.
"The time will come when some men from your own group will tell lies to lead the believers away after them." (Acts 20:30, TEV)

Pope Clement VII (Pope from 1523 to 1534)

Besides being indifferent to the Protestant Reformation (a reform movement in Europe when several denominations broke away from the Catholic church), Pope Clement VII became best known for flip-flopping between alliances with France, Spain and Germany, although he began to lean toward French political forces before his death in 1534 after eating a poisonous mushroom.

Clement was inclined to changing his political views to match those of whomever was the most powerful and wealthy at any given time. As a result of his wavering allegiances, Clement VII's critics, who included Charles V, compared him to a shepherd that had fled his flock, only to return as a wolf, according to "The Pontificate of Clement VII: History, Politics, Culture" (Ashgate Publishing, Ltd., 2005).

All Roman Catholics and Protestants must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of Invaders Are Walking into Europe, ... 4 hr Strahd 9
News Manhunt in Memphis continues after officer, 33,... 7 hr RustyS 14
News Boso asks Tomblin for funding to help pay for W... 8 hr whocares 3
News First Nations highlight mercury contamination t... 8 hr Mackenzie Guy 2
News Japanese reactor radiation detected off B.C. coast 8 hr Capt cavedude 3
News New Orleans land grab: Addressing the 'elephant... 13 hr Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Environment Canada air quality warning system n... 14 hr NRC Scientist X 1
More from around the web