Berkeley may have some of the worst tornado damage

Apr 25, 2011 Full story: KSDK NewsChannel 5

Ameren UE crews and the utility companies they have contracted with were at work all day Monday along North Hanley Road, north of Scudder.

Full Story
K Robinson

Hazelwood, MO

#1 Apr 26, 2011
I drove north on Hanley through Berkeley on my normal commute home from work last evening (Mon 4/25) and was shocked at the devastation. Where might we contribute funds that will go DIRECTLY to the Berkeley residents/neighborhoods to help them?
Get Real Danny

United States

#2 Apr 27, 2011
Here's a heads up people. You might have a salesman From Abelard Construction, LLC knocking on your door soon trying to sell you roofing and storm damage repair services. Do what you will, but be aware that one of the partners in Abelard Construction, LLC, Anthony Delmedico, had his general contractor's license REVOKED in the State of Florida in 2008 and was fined over $14,000. Anthony Demedico's The Big Roofing Company, LLC was run out of Florida at about the same time and left a lot of half-azzed roof repairs and projects behind that were not finished. If the name Abelard Construction sounds familiar it's because they were located in Maryland Heights for a few years.

More recently, Anthony Delmedico has been trying to teach kids how to be entrepreneurs (if you can't do it, teach it) and has been peddling a book and a portable vending stand called "The Little Green Money Machine." Go figure.

Read about Anthony Delmedico's revoked Florida license here at the bottom of Page 3:

http://www.myfloridalicense.com/dbpr/pro/cilb...
mary

United States

#3 May 1, 2011
The local Red Cross (if you write a check put on the line American Red Cross - Berkeley Relief" -that way it goes to the local chapter. TV news stations tend to also list local charities - local Salvation Army is also a safe bet.
K Robinson wrote:
I drove north on Hanley through Berkeley on my normal commute home from work last evening (Mon 4/25) and was shocked at the devastation. Where might we contribute funds that will go DIRECTLY to the Berkeley residents/neighborhoods to help them?
Real Anthony Delmedico

Purcellville, VA

#4 Jul 30, 2013
Will the Real Anthony Delmedico please stand up....
If anyone from Abelard knocks on your door, run. Run far away. Anthony Delmedico left people in shambles in Florida, spending their money in strip clubs until he was broke.
He owes way more than $14k...He is such a stand up guy, he was arrested in MN for a sex offense. Is this the kind of guy you would consider doing business with?
I lived in Florida and know this scumbag. I am amazed he is still in business. He should be behind bars! Plus, he is pedaling his smut to kids...Amazing. This guy is the opposite of Bill Gates. More like the Ariel Castro of Roofing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tropical storm warning issued for North Carolina 2 hr MsClaus 4
Russian ruble extends losses 3 hr Leonid-Rostow 74
The Fed's next land fight: New Mexico ranchers ... (May '14) 4 hr Proud American 39
On shaky ground 7 hr Ken 1
A day in photos 7 hr Ken 1
Geologist Speculates on Disappearance of Sanxin... 7 hr Ken 1
Alert! ECG cuts power to seismic station for no... 7 hr Krazy 1
More from around the web