How to Declare War on the New HIV Epi...

How to Declare War on the New HIV Epidemic

There are 700 comments on the www.poz.com story from Jul 15, 2013, titled How to Declare War on the New HIV Epidemic. In it, www.poz.com reports that:

The AIDS Coalition to Unleash Power marched through cheering crowds at the historic New York City Pride Parade on June 30, 2013, to declare an HIV prevention emergency that threatens the health of the young queer community.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.poz.com.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#464 Jul 21, 2013
Muslim countries? You mean the 4th reich? I was talking about free countries, not dictatorships based on filthy religion.
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
We seem to be enforcing it in Africa, but especially in the Muslim countries.

Indianapolis

#465 Jul 21, 2013
Why do muslims and catholics want to live in the 14th century?
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your stupid "sexual revolution" and shove it.

Indianapolis

#466 Jul 21, 2013
Prophet muhammad was a pedophile who just added crap to judaism and christianity. And you bought into it, moron.
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Monotheism is still in Egypt where it originated and it did not come in from white Europeans. Prophet Muhammad was a monotheist by way of Egypt. Thus Islam is derived from Egyptian Monotheism and has nothing to do with Europe.
<quoted text>
Bytch, I am not your "dear".
<quoted text>
Duh?

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

#467 Jul 21, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
"The economy of Egypt is one of the most diversified in the Middle East, with sectors such as tourism, agriculture, industry and services at almost equal production levels. Egypt is considered to be a middle power,[11] with significant cultural, political, and military influence in North Africa, the Middle East and the Muslim world." ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egypt )
Sorry, Wikipedia isn't a legitimate source, any idiot can post on there.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#468 Jul 21, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Show us your source you lying POS.
Try looking it up your damn self. Use your computer for more than propaganda.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#469 Jul 21, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Why do muslims and catholics want to live in the 14th century?
<quoted text>
could it be that Muslims have the lowest HIV infection rates in the world? Christians have the highest HIV infection rate in the world. Of the Christians, I think Protestants have a higher infection rate than Catholics. In some Muslims countries the rate is so low, it is not easy to count them. For example, in Afghanistan the rate is something like .01%. Few Muslims countries have a rate higher than .10% or there about. The rates in Muslim countries are statistically insignificant. For practical purposes we can say that there is no HIV among Muslims. Our Christians brothers and sisters can learn from our example.(1) We are "homophobic".(2) We have no "sexual revolution".(3) There are no "gay marriages".(4) There are no "gay rights".(5) There is no "dating".(6) There is no sexual immorality.(7) We still have traditional family values.(8) We have virtually no extramarital sex. One reason Muslims never became infected is because we do not have sex with white people except when we are married to them. But you can be sure that attempts have been made and are still being made to spread HIV among Muslims. But it has not worked and GOD-Willing, it will not work

Saint Louis, MO

#470 Jul 21, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Prophet muhammad was a pedophile who just added crap to judaism and christianity. And you bought into it, moron.
<quoted text>
Really? LOL!!! We do not have any significant HIV.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#471 Jul 21, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
The ONLY place it has been proven to start is anal sex. This means that heterosexuals have been deliberately targeted by homosexuals, especially in Africa where HIV is worse.
Just keep lying to yourself, you'll end up seroconverting before you know it. There was no targeting of heterosexuals, it was heterosexuals who introduced it into the gay community, that's a well known fact.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#472 Jul 21, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. Let me dumb it down to you.
lielielielielielie.
Lies on your part with no leitimate scientific proof. Just another propaganda terrorist.

Indianapolis

#473 Jul 21, 2013
Edgar Allen Poe wrote a short story, "Some Words With a Mummy", in which a mummy is resurrected and remarks, "No nation upon the face of the earth has ever acknowledged more than one god. The Scarabaeus, the Ibis, etc., were with us (as similar creatures have been with others) the symbols, or media, through which we offered worship to the Creator too august to be more directly approached."
http://books.eserver.org/fiction/poe/some_wor...
Pagan and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>ROFLMAO! Wrong again. Monotheism actually originated in the Middle East, there was a monotheistic cult in Egypt but it only lasted a generation until it was removed from the records and The Original Egyptian Pantheon was reinstated. After that Monotheism did not reoccur in Egypt until after the Hebrew slaves left Egypt. Your "Prophet Mohammad" didn't pick up "monotheism" until long after it had been established by the Hebrew Tribes. Your Islam is much younger than either Christianity or Judaism, and not even remotely as old as Hindu. Before Islam, Ahura Mazda and the Zoariastrian beliefs were the predominate "religion" in the area if any Religon at that time could be said to be predominate.

Saint Louis, MO

#474 Jul 21, 2013
Pagan and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>Just keep lying to yourself, you'll end up seroconverting before you know it. There was no targeting of heterosexuals, it was heterosexuals who introduced it into the gay community, that's a well known fact.
It is impossible heterosexuals to introduce it to "gays". A woman cannot do it. If a man does it, he is already a homosexual. What you said is illogical and just a plain stupid lie

Saint Louis, MO

#475 Jul 21, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Edgar Allen Poe wrote a short story, "Some Words With a Mummy", in which a mummy is resurrected and remarks, "No nation upon the face of the earth has ever acknowledged more than one god. The Scarabaeus, the Ibis, etc., were with us (as similar creatures have been with others) the symbols, or media, through which we offered worship to the Creator too august to be more directly approached."
http://books.eserver.org/fiction/poe/some_wor...
<quoted text>
I guess Edgar Allen Poe gave HIV to homosexuals too. Didn't he" Bad boy Edgar Allen Poe. You are so mean and evil.

Indianapolis

#476 Jul 21, 2013
BS, moron. Africans were dropping like flies; they just didn't have a diagnosis for HIV yet. BTW--few people die of AIDS; they die from infections due to reduced immune system activity.
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Bytch SIV started in Africa. HIV started in San Francisco.
<quoted text>
So what? It did not spread. The epidemic started in San Francisco.
<quoted text>
It still did not spread until Homosexuals got involved.
<quoted text>
That sounds about right because it would take that long for homosexuals to bring it to San Francisco as a full blown pandemic.
<quoted text>
Obviously he did not spread it.
<quoted text>
Jew York and Jew Jersey?
<quoted text>
That is when it got out of control due to the high rate of homosexuality in those areas. It was Never a problem until homosexuals caught it.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#477 Jul 21, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
could it be that Muslims have the lowest HIV infection rates in the world? Christians have the highest HIV infection rate in the world. Of the Christians, I think Protestants have a higher infection rate than Catholics. In some Muslims countries the rate is so low, it is not easy to count them. For example, in Afghanistan the rate is something like .01%. Few Muslims countries have a rate higher than .10% or there about. The rates in Muslim countries are statistically insignificant. For practical purposes we can say that there is no HIV among Muslims. Our Christians brothers and sisters can learn from our example.(1) We are "homophobic".(2) We have no "sexual revolution".(3) There are no "gay marriages".(4) There are no "gay rights".(5) There is no "dating".(6) There is no sexual immorality.(7) We still have traditional family values.(8) We have virtually no extramarital sex. One reason Muslims never became infected is because we do not have sex with white people except when we are married to them. But you can be sure that attempts have been made and are still being made to spread HIV among Muslims. But it has not worked and GOD-Willing, it will not work
Propaganda Pete. Internet shows otherwise.

The continent of Africa, particularly the southern region, continues to have the highest HIV/AIDS incidence and prevalence rates globally [8]. The number of HIV-positive adults range from 6–10% in Nigeria, and 10–18% in Ethiopia; both countries have a majority of residents who are Muslims. By the year 2010, 40% of the African population, where the disease burden is highest, will be Muslim [9]. Some Muslim countries, such as Sudan and Nigeria already show evidence of an explosive epidemic (Table &#8203;(Table1).1). In the Eastern Hemisphere, countries like Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan, which were part of the former Soviet Union, face a young and rapidly growing epidemic.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1...

That, you dumb Bigot, is how you not only prove your stupid butt wrong but that is also how you provide a LEGITIMATE reference.
Google. Took 2 seconds. Idiot

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#478 Jul 21, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
It is impossible heterosexuals to introduce it to "gays". A woman cannot do it. If a man does it, he is already a homosexual. What you said is illogical and just a plain stupid lie
You really are a moron aren't you? Bisexuals exist. They sleep with both genders, just like your people do until you get caught and deny it, we've seen the hand holding.

Indianapolis

#479 Jul 21, 2013
If you can't prove HIV started in africa, you can't prove it started in san francisco. Thanks for defeating your own argument.
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
No one can prove that HIV started in Africa. No one can prove FIV started in Africa. But we can assume that SIV started in Africa because it is found in African monkeys. HIV has never be found in any kind of monkey. It is ALWAYS traced back to homosexual activity, anal sex, sodomy, whatever you want to call it.

Saint Louis, MO

#480 Jul 21, 2013
Pagan and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>Propaganda Pete. Internet shows otherwise.
The continent of Africa, particularly the southern region, continues to have the highest HIV/AIDS incidence and prevalence rates globally [8]. The number of HIV-positive adults range from 6–10% in Nigeria, and 10–18% in Ethiopia; both countries have a majority of residents who are Muslims. By the year 2010, 40% of the African population, where the disease burden is highest, will be Muslim [9]. Some Muslim countries, such as Sudan and Nigeria already show evidence of an explosive epidemic (Table &#8203;(Table1).1). In the Eastern Hemisphere, countries like Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan, which were part of the former Soviet Union, face a young and rapidly growing epidemic.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1...
That, you dumb Bigot, is how you not only prove your stupid butt wrong but that is also how you provide a LEGITIMATE reference.
Google. Took 2 seconds. Idiot
We have no HIV among Muslims in Africa or anywhere else.

Saint Louis, MO

#482 Jul 21, 2013
Pagan and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>You really are a moron aren't you? Bisexuals exist.
"Bisexuals" are homosexuals. What amazes me is that so many people honestly believe such illogical crap as "bisexuals". That sounds far worse that superstitious religion to me.
Pagan and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>They sleep with both genders, just like your people do until you get caught and deny it, we've seen the hand holding.
Muslims do not have HIV to any significant degree anywhere in the world.

Indianapolis

#483 Jul 21, 2013
You don't even know who poe is. Did you ever even walk INSIDE a school?
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess Edgar Allen Poe gave HIV to homosexuals too. Didn't he" Bad boy Edgar Allen Poe. You are so mean and evil.

Saint Louis, MO

#484 Jul 21, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
If you can't prove HIV started in africa, you can't prove it started in san francisco. Thanks for defeating your own argument.
<quoted text>
I can prove that the epidemic it was first found in San Francisco.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Earth Matters: Historical heat waves a reminder... 6 hr So saith me 3
News Evacuees return but huge California wildfire st... 10 hr Annie 2
News The danger of carrying excess belly fat (Sep '13) 22 hr Rhat ali 3
News Nestl Discovers Water in the Arizona Des... Fri Erin 1
News Flint water crisis: New criminal charges expected Fri ZIONISTS Corrupt 1
News Initial Brexit shock is hurting UK _ but sparin... Fri kuda 25
News The Latest: California fire drives people from ... Jul 27 marke 2
More from around the web