How to Declare War on the New HIV Epi...

How to Declare War on the New HIV Epidemic

There are 700 comments on the www.poz.com story from Jul 15, 2013, titled How to Declare War on the New HIV Epidemic. In it, www.poz.com reports that:

The AIDS Coalition to Unleash Power marched through cheering crowds at the historic New York City Pride Parade on June 30, 2013, to declare an HIV prevention emergency that threatens the health of the young queer community.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.poz.com.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#418 Jul 21, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>BUZZZZ!
WRONG, as usual. The time line, which took me all of 15 seconds to find on line, is that HIV probably developed sometime in the 1939's in THE CONGO, infections stemming from GREEN MONKEYS which jumped from simian to human.
Bytch SIV started in Africa. HIV started in San Francisco.
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>The first documented case of HIV in America was in New York in 1959, a Jamaican American.
So what? It did not spread. The epidemic started in San Francisco.
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Later, in 1966, HIV hit Haiti, for many Haitians had roots in the Congo.
It still did not spread until Homosexuals got involved.
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>It most probably migrated to the USA in 1968
That sounds about right because it would take that long for homosexuals to bring it to San Francisco as a full blown pandemic.
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>A teenager from ST. LOUIS, Mo, died in 1969 from HIV, according to research on his left over tissue samples.
Obviously he did not spread it.
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>In the mid 70's a couple of prostitutes gave birth to HIV infected children, one in New York, one in New Jersey.
Jew York and Jew Jersey?
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>In 1980 HIV began showing up in men in New York and Los Angeles and San Francisco.
That is when it got out of control due to the high rate of homosexuality in those areas. It was Never a problem until homosexuals caught it.
wtf

United States

#419 Jul 21, 2013
why is AIDS related stuff always on the gay threads? i dont get it? if its not a gay disease why is it always talked about in the gay community? By the way, marching doesnt lead to a cure..it does nothing!

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

#420 Jul 21, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
That's another homosexual lie. The AIDS pandemic was first reported in San-Francisco.
<quoted text>
That's another homosexual LIE. SIV comes from monkeys. FIV comes from cats. HIV comes from human homosexuals. That's why it is called "human immunodeficiency virus".
<quoted text>
Another homosexual lie. Islam actually started in Somalia and Arabia almost simultaneously. The Fourth Holiest Site in Islam is in Africa, after Mecca, Medina and Jerusalem.
<quoted text>
Religion came from Africa. That is why we are so "homophobic" and that is why you homosexuals deliberately targeted Africa for spreading HIV.
Ah so it's Propaganda hour. You Do know your LIES are exposed with even the slightest Referencing, right?

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#421 Jul 21, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
All laws are based on religion.
<quoted text>
No idiots and perverts like never follow law and morality no matter what.
<quoted text>
Duh? It seems that Obama has started every war that STARTED IN THE LAST FIVE YEARS OR SO. Obama is a pervert like you. But he has been to church only once which is obviously more than you have done.
No actually they aren't. Most laws are based on either issues which cause a problem(like theft, assault, and so on) or are written to enshrine specific privledges seen as "human rights" as being permanent.
Idiots, like you, don't understand laws, that's why they have to be explained as one does with a small child.
No actually obama hasn't started a Single War, Imagine that! He has ended a few though, like blowing away your Osama Bin Laden.

You really are both, extremely dim and quite the amateur at this.
Did you take apart your fist computer to see if there were little people running around inside or try to wrestle tourists who took your picture to the floor because you thought they stole your soul? Most Primitive people like you make that mistake.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#422 Jul 21, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that the "h" in HIV stands for humans and not for monkeys.
Apparently you DON'T know that the H is for here it was discovered, not where it originated.

If you really are that dim, you need to stay off the internet. You'll get laughed at quite often for your idiocy.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#423 Jul 21, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
No actually BOTH started in Africa, it had been killing the Natives for years before anyone figured out what it was.
Abdurratln wrote:
False, it started in the Congo region of Africa.
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
False, it had been spreading in Africa for years before homosexuals ever caught it.
Abdurratln wrote:
That sounds about right because it would take that long for homosexuals to bring it to San Francisco as a full blown pandemic.
It never showed up as a "full Blown pandemic" in the US, that was one of the main reasons it took so long to come up with meds to fight it at first, being able to actually get our polititians to understand that it affects all, not just Gays. Congratulations, you've clearly placed your stupidity as the same as that of a 1980's era American Political Party member.
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
That remains to be seen, the virus can take over 10 years to manifest visible and recognizeable symptoms.
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Jew York and Jew Jersey?
That you would be a Bigot taking a swing at those who Originated your religion is amusing.
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
That is when it got out of control due to the high rate of homosexuality in those areas. It was Never a problem until homosexuals caught it.
And thinking that any disease is not a problem is the sign of a true barbarian.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#424 Jul 21, 2013
wtf wrote:
why is AIDS related stuff always on the gay threads? i dont get it? if its not a gay disease why is it always talked about in the gay community? By the way, marching doesnt lead to a cure..it does nothing!
Actually Marching got the attention of the lawmakers that got the funding for Research Going. Marching in protest or support can do many things.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#428 Jul 21, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Jew York and Jew Jersey?
<quoted text>
Intolerant and homophobic and an anti Semite. Yep, you've earned the trifecta of intolerance. Figures. Oh, yes, a racist also. So, you are up to four. Go screw one of those immune women you love so much. No need for condoms, since hetero women NEVER get STDs.
Just a thought

Chalfont, PA

#429 Jul 21, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
So what, b-word? Heterosexual men dot transmit HIV unless they already have it by being homosexual. Only homosexuals are a primary source of HIV. not heterosexuals.
Abdurratln <<<< This Negro has to be the Biggest Fool to post a this FORUM .

You just can't help but LYFAO at this Half-Wit .
Just a thought

Chalfont, PA

#430 Jul 21, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
F-you, bytch. The important thing is to get anal sex out of Africa.
lol Maybe it would be better to get the Blacks out of Africa ?

Just saying :)

“RAINBOW POWER!”

Since: Oct 08

I Am What I Am.

#431 Jul 21, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
Sodomy is not GOD's Will according to EVERY religion in the world.
Only three religions that I'm aware of actually contain injunctions against male/male sex, and two of them are spinoffs from the third. The concept of being anti-gay seems to originate in Judaism, and was carried over into Christianity and Islam. Just because those three religions are currently the most popular does not make the concept of male/male sex being "against God's will" universal.

Furthermore, we humans have walked this Earth for a good 100,000 years, maybe longer, and so, these 3 religions are only recent inventions in the long trek of human history.

Saint Louis, MO

#432 Jul 21, 2013
Pagan and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>Ah so it's Propaganda hour. You Do know your LIES are exposed with even the slightest Referencing, right?
If you pieces of scarp and rejection are so annoyed when people verbally abuse you and your lifestyle choices, why do act as if you have a license to attack people's religions and their Motherlands such as Africa? What give you the right. If you can do it to us, we can do it to you. Comprende?

Saint Louis, MO

#433 Jul 21, 2013
Pagan and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>No actually you don't. No one is forcing you to have sex. If your "people" are truly as clean as you claim, you have no reason to attack others, if they are NOT you need to deal with the liars and deniers in your midst. All you're doing is showing precisely how primitive and backwards you and your ilk actually are.
Bytch, nobody is attacking you or anybody else. We are attacking a deadly disease that kills innocent people. And Homosexuals are the ones, who are so dang irresponsible that they refuse to keep it among themselves. Because you insist on spreading HIV to others, we have a right to defend ourselves from it. And I am encouraging people to take a stand and defend ourselves. Obviously Pervert in Chief Obama and others like him are not going to protect us. We have no choice but to protect ourselves, if we want to live healthy lives and not die early.

Saint Louis, MO

#434 Jul 21, 2013
Pagan and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>Completely false. Two uninfected individuals can bang like bunnies from here until the sun burns out and still Never create a disease.
B-word, I never said "create". I said "spread" Homosexuals SPREAD HIV. It is preposterous to tell us that it is not SPREAD by homosexuals.

Saint Louis, MO

#435 Jul 21, 2013
Pagan and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>ROFLMAO! Wrong again. Monotheism actually originated in the Middle East, there was a monotheistic cult in Egypt but it only lasted a generation until it was removed from the records and The Original Egyptian Pantheon was reinstated. After that Monotheism did not reoccur in Egypt until after the Hebrew slaves left Egypt. Your "Prophet Mohammad" didn't pick up "monotheism" until long after it had been established by the Hebrew Tribes. Your Islam is much younger than either Christianity or Judaism, and not even remotely as old as Hindu. Before Islam, Ahura Mazda and the Zoariastrian beliefs were the predominate "religion" in the area if any Religon at that time could be said to be predominate.
Where is Egypt a Middle East country, if not in Africa?

Saint Louis, MO

#436 Jul 21, 2013
Pagan and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently you DON'T know that the H is for here it was discovered, not where it originated.
If you really are that dim, you need to stay off the internet. You'll get laughed at quite often for your idiocy.
I though "h" was for homosexuals.

Saint Louis, MO

#437 Jul 21, 2013
Pagan and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>No actually BOTH started in Africa, it had been killing the Natives for years before anyone figured out what it was.<quoted text>False, it started in the Congo region of Africa.<quoted text>False, it had been spreading in Africa for years before homosexuals ever caught it.<quoted text>It never showed up as a "full Blown pandemic" in the US, that was one of the main reasons it took so long to come up with meds to fight it at first, being able to actually get our polititians to understand that it affects all, not just Gays. Congratulations, you've clearly placed your stupidity as the same as that of a 1980's era American Political Party member.<quoted text>That remains to be seen, the virus can take over 10 years to manifest visible and recognizeable symptoms.<quoted text>That you would be a Bigot taking a swing at those who Originated your religion is amusing.<quoted text>And thinking that any disease is not a problem is the sign of a true barbarian.
No one can prove that HIV started in Africa. No one can prove FIV started in Africa. But we can assume that SIV started in Africa because it is found in African monkeys. HIV has never be found in any kind of monkey. It is ALWAYS traced back to homosexual activity, anal sex, sodomy, whatever you want to call it.

Saint Louis, MO

#438 Jul 21, 2013
Wolfgang E B wrote:
<quoted text>
Only three religions that I'm aware of actually contain injunctions against male/male sex, and two of them are spinoffs from the third. The concept of being anti-gay seems to originate in Judaism, and was carried over into Christianity and Islam. Just because those three religions are currently the most popular does not make the concept of male/male sex being "against God's will" universal.
Furthermore, we humans have walked this Earth for a good 100,000 years, maybe longer, and so, these 3 religions are only recent inventions in the long trek of human history.
"Injunctions" are not always necessary. But no religious culture tolerates homosexual behavior. NONE.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#439 Jul 21, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
If you pieces of scarp and rejection are so annoyed when people verbally abuse you and your lifestyle choices, why do act as if you have a license to attack people's religions and their Motherlands such as Africa? What give you the right. If you can do it to us, we can do it to you. Comprende?
Ah so a Lying piece of excrement can come on, spread intentional LIES and MISREPRESENTATIONS using your Religion as a basis from which to do so and then you expect to see others just sit back and take it? You are the lowest piece of pig offal that has ever crawled out of that primitive backwater.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#440 Jul 21, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
"Injunctions" are not always necessary. But no religious culture tolerates homosexual behavior. NONE.
It never ceases to amaze me as to just how maliciously misinformed you are on so many different subjects. If you weren't do-it-yourself stupid, I'd say that you had a malpractice case against whoever "taught" you the impressive amount of nonsense you seem to "know".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Obama pledges federal support in fl... 5 hr WasteWater 1
News Rainelle natives and mayor uncertain of what's ... 6 hr Dennis Neathawk 1
News At gay pride parades, large crowds and increase... 9 hr OUCH 4
News Global warming made Paris floods far more likel... 13 hr Fair Game 105
News At Least 26 Dead in West Virginia Flooding 18 hr ELISE GINGERICH 1
News Crews rescue the stranded in West Virginia floo... Sat Sharon Wilkerson ... 1
News 80 homes burned, 1,500 threatened in 'extremely... Sat Blackbutler 2
More from around the web