How to Declare War on the New HIV Epi...

How to Declare War on the New HIV Epidemic

There are 700 comments on the www.poz.com story from Jul 15, 2013, titled How to Declare War on the New HIV Epidemic. In it, www.poz.com reports that:

The AIDS Coalition to Unleash Power marched through cheering crowds at the historic New York City Pride Parade on June 30, 2013, to declare an HIV prevention emergency that threatens the health of the young queer community.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.poz.com.

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#192 Jul 18, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know of any studies to prove it. But common sense tells me that all STD's originate with homosexual behavior. Every one of them. This is my opinion.
Your "common sense" will most likely kill you. Buy a clue.

Littleton, NH

#193 Jul 18, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
FD-you too.
Give it up. You're not getting any. Curteese knows better too!

Littleton, NH

#194 Jul 18, 2013
Jupiter wrote:
<quoted text>
You say it's the best sex you ever had; who else did you have sex with to make the comparison? If you're married and monogamous, and don't believe in sex outside of marriage, you should have had sex with only one person. Your statement that it was the "best you ever had" would indicate that you've had sex with more than one person, right?
No. It's more like a young teen claiming that jacking off is the best sex he's ever had.'Cause he's never gotten any.

Littleton, NH

#195 Jul 18, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
""Men who have sex with men remain the group most heavily affected by HIV in the United States," the fact sheet states.
Within that group, are you aware of which subgroup suffers the largest share of HIV infections?

But why do you talk about the USA on one hand, and Muslims on the other hand? What group experiences the highest rate of HIV infection in Muslim countries?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#196 Jul 18, 2013
More importantly, vigorous thrusting can cause tiny tears and abrasions in both penile and vaginal tissue. These are usually not even noticeable, but are like open garage doors for viruses and bacteria.
Pagan and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>Bullsh!t. Men do have a hole in the end of their penis, that is not a constant "outflow" and can actually carry fluids ever so slightly back into the penis causing exposure.

Indianapolis

#197 Jul 18, 2013
Liar. About 5% of gay males are HIV+. Virtually no lesbians are.
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Half of homosexual catch HIV by the age of 50. The rate used to be higher back in the 1980's. Virtually every homosexual gets it in a lifetime.

Littleton, NH

#198 Jul 18, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
More importantly, vigorous thrusting can cause tiny tears and abrasions in both penile and vaginal tissue. These are usually not even noticeable, but are like open garage doors for viruses and bacteria.
<quoted text>
Indeed. That is the ONLY way syphilis spreads. And no rational person suggests that syphilis is primarily a homosexual affliction.

Long and short: If your sexual activities put you at risk for syphilis, they put you at risk for HIV.

And if you brazenly believe you are not at risk and, therefore, do not take precautions, you are particularly at risk.

Indianapolis

#199 Jul 18, 2013
Honey, the black men I've schtupped have pursued ME.

Aawwwww....is oo all scared of those big gays? Go hide under mommy's burqa.
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I do not see how intelligent people can confuse something so simple. "Gays" are deliberately trying to destroy the African Nation. And we need to learn how to defend against them.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#200 Jul 18, 2013
If we can be reinfected with HIV, a successful vaccine surely wouldn't prevent HIV from resurfacing again. Vaccines does NOT stop HIV, unnatural behavior with animals does.

Indianapolis

#201 Jul 18, 2013
Heterosexuals DO spread it. I don't know where you get your propaganda from, but you are flat-out WRONG.

Tyrannical religious rules are NEVER the best way to do anything.

BTW--we're not going anywhere. Anyone who tries to get us out is in for some serious trouble.
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is heterosexuals do not spread it. Homosexuals do spread it. I saying this so that heterosexuals can stop being so nice and liberal about homosexuality especially among Africans. Once we return to traditional African sex values, we will solve the HIV problem in Africa. And Islamic values is the best way to do that. But for those who are not Muslims, they too must get the homosexual perverts out of their community.

Indianapolis

#202 Jul 18, 2013
You don't worship allah, you worship all-lie.
Abdurratln wrote:
That report is some years old. I saw a report earlier tonight that said that 50% of homosexuals already have HIV. But I do not intend to look for it again.
Why do people debate these facts anyhow?
Loulou

Denmark

#203 Jul 18, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Heterosexuals DO spread it. I don't know where you get your propaganda from, but you are flat-out WRONG.
Tyrannical religious rules are NEVER the best way to do anything.
BTW--we're not going anywhere. Anyone who tries to get us out is in for some serious trouble.
<quoted text>
They do, but it's true that it's harder to get infected through vaginal sex. But it happens. And ppl must
be carefull. What was not brought up is that many heterosexuals are having analsex as well.
Clamydia is a common venereal that can go unnoticed for years. When a person is having clamydia he is more or she is more receptive to contracting HIV when exposed. Because the immunesysten is weaker. And few other reasons I've forgot. There are a lot of factors. No sane person believes it's a gaydisease. It's everywhere.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#204 Jul 19, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Needles are secondary sources. the PRIMARY source is anal sex among phaggs.
Nope.

Location hidden

#205 Jul 19, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Bytch, that is not what I said. I said EVERYBODY including both homosexuals and heterosexuals must have sexual restraint and discipline and self-control. And ALL sex outside marriage is wrong. But when it comes to homosexuals even if they get married, they are still wrong. The point is sexual immorality is wrong and that is what the problem is.
So to me it is not about whether a person is homosexual or not. If he is homosexual he cannot have any legal sex. That is my position.
Still more fallacies of reasoning.

Shall I enumerate them, or does someone else feel like doing it for this petulant child?

Location hidden

#206 Jul 19, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I do not see how intelligent people can confuse something so simple. "Gays" are deliberately trying to destroy the African Nation. And we need to learn how to defend against them.
Calumny.

Location hidden

#207 Jul 19, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
The reality is Muslims do not have an HIV problems.
Yet Indonesia does. Hmm.

Here comes the "No True Scotsman" fallacy, folks!

Location hidden

#208 Jul 19, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is heterosexuals do not spread it. Homosexuals do spread it. I saying this so that heterosexuals can stop being so nice and liberal about homosexuality especially among Africans. Once we return to traditional African sex values, we will solve the HIV problem in Africa. And Islamic values is the best way to do that. But for those who are not Muslims, they too must get the homosexual perverts out of their community.
Your "point" is simply false.

Location hidden

#209 Jul 19, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
""Men who have sex with men remain the group most heavily affected by HIV in the United States," the fact sheet states.
"US News reports that if HIV infections among men who have sex with men (MSM) continue to rise at the current rates, more than half of college-aged homosexual men will have HIV by the age of 50." ( http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/epidemic-1-2... )
"lifesitenews" is not a competent site for HIV information.

Location hidden

#210 Jul 19, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
That report is some years old. I saw a report earlier tonight that said that 50% of homosexuals already have HIV. But I do not intend to look for it again.
Why do people debate these facts anyhow?
Either the report is lying, you misread the report, or you are lying.

It simply is not true.
kikkerwo

Pittsburgh, PA

#212 Jul 19, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Amazing ban sex

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trapped girl a symbol for Mexico's quake rescue... 2 hr Pat Robertson s F... 2
News Prosecutors' lawsuit says opioid drug makers de... 7 hr South 2
News The Latest: White House praises Congress for Ha... 11 hr Red Crosse 22
News Pointe Coupee man knows history (Feb '09) Wed MSourie 24
News Hurricane Maria hits Puerto Rico after slamming... Wed Oneway Joe 1
News 7.1 magnitude earthquake rocks Central Mexico Wed HOLLA ISABELLA 3
News City of St Augustine not conducting door-to-doo... Sep 19 Takers 1
More from around the web