HAARP vs. Christchurch, New Zealand H...

HAARP vs. Christchurch, New Zealand HAARP and the increase in earthquakes and tsunamis

There are 34 comments on the 24 Hours To Live story from Feb 24, 2011, titled HAARP vs. Christchurch, New Zealand HAARP and the increase in earthquakes and tsunamis. In it, 24 Hours To Live reports that:

The United States announced Tuesday that scheduled maintenance of the HAARP antennae at the primary location in Alaska in no way caused the seismic disturbance which caused the major earthquake in Christchurch, New Zealand.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 24 Hours To Live.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

#24 May 13, 2012

Since: May 11

New Zealand

#25 May 14, 2012
hinamanu wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZYh-CYCEqNEXX
NZ banning gardening
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

in all its glorious justification..

man this makes me so upset because you can see right through it that it is simply for coporate interests, can you tell me a case where someones died from growing and eating their own vegetables? not many that i would guess. can you tell me how many families have utilized their back yards so they can eat a tad healthier? alot- they even encourage it in certain communities.

The important issue here should not be aimed at gardening for private use at all! they are missing all the fat kids and fat men and women who are walking health problems. our soil does not have toxic amounts of selenium to be directly soil related. If there are poisoning cases from private use gardening wouldnt it make sense to aim at fertilizer and pesticide companies?

this is part one for the food bill and you can see it is directly aimed at "stimulating" the economy. someones playing dirty here... i can smell a rat. The basis of the decision serves no precedented information of how it has harmed anyone of the community and basically intends to "sell the idea" using an ounce of breadth "it will ensure blah blah blah for food safety standards"

show us where and why we are not allowed to grow our food, stop "grooming" the NZ public with the idea that this will be helpful for them and that we are a mmp democratic blah blah blah. didnt it smell like rotten fish when key gave "NZers" the decision for mmp or fpp before the election? he will get it one way or another. the idea doesnt diminish as soon as people say no

right now he's thinking "how can i get them to say yes?"

as predicted in another thread, things will be more aggressively pushed in terms of political decisions.. i sit and wait.. and wonder why people voted for john key..( i even have a crazy notion that votes have been rigged.. i will never be able to prove that) a dirtbag will make sure he doesnt leave any tracks.. isn't it funny we have seen a higher increase in corporate crime and fraud since keys has been in office?... just saying...

Since: Nov 08

Auckland

#26 May 14, 2012
Erana Monika wrote:
<quoted text>
as predicted in another thread, things will be more aggressively pushed in terms of political decisions.. i sit and wait.. and wonder why people voted for john key..( i even have a crazy notion that votes have been rigged.. i will never be able to prove that) a dirtbag will make sure he doesnt leave any tracks.. isn't it funny we have seen a higher increase in corporate crime and fraud since keys has been in office?... just saying...
That's a bit unfair Erana. The corporate fraud we see and hear about in the media now was mostly being conducted pre-2007 when Helen was still running the show. And if the really big corporates are behind the new laws, do you seriously think John Key would have much say anyway? It doesn't matter who is in power, sometimes we have to dance to a different tune altogether. The IMF said so. Or the UN. Or whoever has the prevailing agenda at the time...you know how it goes.

As to voting for him, I know I voted for Key because the alternative was, and still remains, a far site worse. IMHO, of course.

New Zealand

#27 May 14, 2012
Gutsfull wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a bit unfair Erana. The corporate fraud we see and hear about in the media now was mostly being conducted pre-2007 when Helen was still running the show. And if the really big corporates are behind the new laws, do you seriously think John Key would have much say anyway? It doesn't matter who is in power, sometimes we have to dance to a different tune altogether. The IMF said so. Or the UN. Or whoever has the prevailing agenda at the time...you know how it goes.
As to voting for him, I know I voted for Key because the alternative was, and still remains, a far site worse. IMHO, of course.
my bad i responded out of anger as i seem to have this bad habit of pointing the finger at the political sector everytime a legislation such as this comes out. i would understand a sense of corporate persuasion in bigger economies such as aus and the us but NZ really is a small fry economy despite our dominance in exporting agricultural goods. John key is the self defined business man- how is that i can not assume his presence in corporate affairs and persuasion?

and yes the opposition still remains an incompetent labour leader who puts himself in a chihuahua position against the big dog. He really really needs to change his approach or take a backseat if there is any hope of recovering leadership.. but on the otherhand it allows the smaller parties to gain numbers where numbers are getting lost. one mans problem is always another mans opportunity

bloody politics

New Zealand

#28 May 14, 2012
hinamanu wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZYh-CYCEqNEXX
NZ banning gardening
Alex jones really needs to monitor the informants. it seems like an obscure information source and could be detrimental to everything he's trying to fight for. since there is growing buzz around the totalitarianism agenda there are so many people offering sources of "dis" and "mis" information. At the moment we can only conclude that the bill is currently being reviewed.

i dont watch the news so im not certain if this has had any media exposure but i have seen months of speculation so far which is about the same for fracking..

“False Prophet”

hamilton

#29 May 14, 2012
Erana Monika wrote:
<quoted text>
Alex jones really needs to monitor the informants. it seems like an obscure information source and could be detrimental to everything he's trying to fight for. since there is growing buzz around the totalitarianism agenda there are so many people offering sources of "dis" and "mis" information. At the moment we can only conclude that the bill is currently being reviewed.
i dont watch the news so im not certain if this has had any media exposure but i have seen months of speculation so far which is about the same for fracking..
&fe ature=related

Since: Nov 08

Auckland

#30 May 18, 2012
hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3L12mOFQz98XX&feature=rel ated
Thanks hina...ferreting away in the background for our benefit. You're a good man!

“False Prophet”

hamilton

#31 May 18, 2012
Get this Liarbour caught out big time

http://www.kiwiblog.co.nz/2012/05/a_great_own...

“False Prophet”

hamilton

#32 May 18, 2012
12 y o girl dishes the truth out on banking scandal endebting Canada. Max Keiser will be weeping with joy

&fe ature=youtu.be

“False Prophet”

hamilton

#33 May 20, 2012
Kiwi hero we never knew about because of our useless media and privatisation govts

http://www.kiwiblog.co.nz/2012/05/rip_phil_la...

“False Prophet”

hamilton

#34 May 22, 2012
&fe ature=related

Keep an eye on this woman.

On that note I am going to start my own thread:

Keep up with Hinamanu

Hope to see you there guys :)))
Alex

Toronto, Canada

#35 Mar 14, 2013
DNA

Toronto, Canada

#36 May 20, 2013

“False Prophet”

hamilton

#37 May 21, 2013
Whale Oil is calling Chch people bludgers now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump targets farm subsidies in budget cuts 2 hr Whers Mah Shovel 4
News Study warns of deepening Florida water shortage... Tue Floridian 2
News Fire danger may require burn ban implementation Mon JC Lange 1
News Severe thunderstorm watch issued for most of so... May 18 storm watch lifted 1
News Storm damage (Jul '11) May 18 storm watch lifted 7
News Severe thunderstorm watch issued for much of so... May 18 Hail 2 as USA ham... 1
News Scientology linked anti-psychiatry exhibit in D... May 18 Gold Mask 3
More from around the web