Caught on camera: Moment ancient bell...

Caught on camera: Moment ancient bell tower crumbles during huge earthquake in Philippines

There are 164 comments on the Daily Mail story from Oct 19, 2013, titled Caught on camera: Moment ancient bell tower crumbles during huge earthquake in Philippines. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

This is the dramatic moment the bell tower of a Filipino church crumbles and falls to the ground during a 7.2 magnitude earthquake that killed 110.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#106 Nov 1, 2013
Yes they do not mention names indeed. Trying to interpret those prophecies to your advantage is a staple of Iglesia ni Cristo.

Falsely claiming prophecies in the name of FYM does not make them true.
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Iglesia Kato Na, Liko Pa,
Many things are not mentioned in the Bible!!! Biblical prophecies having intended fulfillment in these last days will not mention the name/names of people who are the fulfillment of the prophecies because the Bible was already a closed book in the first century!!!
Prophecies are about the future!!! So, Brother Felix Y. Manalo could be discerned as being the true messenger of God through the result of his work or task!!! The phenomenal stature of the Iglesia ni Cristo is one proof of his calling by God!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#107 Nov 1, 2013
Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan wrote:
Yes they do not mention names indeed. Trying to interpret those prophecies to your advantage is a staple of Iglesia ni Cristo.
<quoted text>
Dogmatic invention of the triplet god doctrine by the Harlot Catholis Cult was one of the leaving-away exodus from the true faith of the original Church of Christ. Many pagan beliefs were incorporated like the veneration and worship of graven images, among others. The harlot cult was not able to remain steadfast to the teachings of Christ. The prophesied apostasy was fulfilled that transformed the succeeding Catholic organization into a cult of demons.
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#108 Nov 29, 2013
<quoted text>

Stop being biblically ignorant!!! Let us take the case of John the Baptist. His calling was mentioned in the prophecies of the prophet Isaiah. So, when John spoke about his God-geven authority, he quoted the prophecy that pertains to him:

"Now this is the testimony of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him,“Who are you?”

"He confessed, and did not deny, but confessed,“I am not the Christ.”

"And they asked him,“What then? Are you Elijah?” He said,“I am not.”“Are you the Prophet?” And he answered,“No.”

"Then they said to him,“Who are you, that we may give an answer to those who sent us? What do you say about yourself?”

"He said:“I am ‘The voice of one crying in the wilderness:“Make straight the way of the Lord,”’as the prophet Isaiah said.”(John 1:19-23, New King James Version)

John proved that God sent him by citing the prophecy in the Book of Isaiah, which was written hundreds of years before he was born. Even though his name was't mentioned in the prophecy, the work intended for him, however, was mentioned--he was "The voice of one crying in the wilderness" (Is. 40:3, Ibid.). This prophecy was fulfilled in him.

Improve your very low I.Q.!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

#109 Dec 4, 2013
Aside from those Catholic chapels caught by the camera as these rubbled towards the ground because of the last earthquake, there were also Vatican chapels which splintered away like dusts just at the very start of the fury of typhoon Yolanda and also caught by the cameras!!!

What is funny is the fact that none of those so-called miraculous scarecrows intervened when the elements were unleashing its fury against Catholic structures bult on landgrabbed properties by way of forced labor!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
lol d original

San Francisco, CA

#110 Dec 4, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
Aside from those Catholic chapels caught by the camera as these rubbled towards the ground because of the last earthquake, there were also Vatican chapels which splintered away like dusts just at the very start of the fury of typhoon Yolanda and also caught by the cameras!!!
What is funny is the fact that none of those so-called miraculous scarecrows intervened when the elements were unleashing its fury against Catholic structures bult on landgrabbed properties by way of forced labor!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Elias....I feel sorry for you. You're viciousness against the Catholic is indeed making you sick ....I think you need some medical help.
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#111 Dec 13, 2013
lol d original wrote:
<quoted text>
Elias....I feel sorry for you. You're viciousness against the Catholic is indeed making you sick ....I think you need some medical help.
Lol,

No, feel sorry to those who killed the thirteen martyrs of Cavite and the three priests: Gomez, Burgos, and Zamora!!! For they will not pass by the fabricated Purgatory (not existing) but will join the Old Serpent in the eternal death in the lake of fire!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

#112 Dec 17, 2013
Newsflash!!! President Obama, My Commander-In-Chief, plans to close U.S. Embassy in the Vatican!!!

Go ahead, Sir!!! It is a Bravo Zulu move!!! Good for the world and to the U.S. economy!!! Gossips from Catholic leaders do not produce a peaceful world!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

#113 Dec 17, 2013
Newsflash!!! President Obama, planning to close U.S. Embassy at the Vatican!!!
Go ahead, Sir!!! Bravo Zulu!!! The Vatican State never extended help to the hurricane victims!!! The Dead Sea could not be depended!!! She takes and takes water without sharing it to others!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Location hidden

#114 Dec 17, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
Newsflash!!! President Obama, My Commander-In-Chief, plans to close U.S. Embassy in the Vatican!!!
Go ahead, Sir!!! It is a Bravo Zulu move!!! Good for the world and to the U.S. economy!!! Gossips from Catholic leaders do not produce a peaceful world!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Your Commander-In-Chief IS A PROTESTANT.
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#115 Dec 20, 2013
<quoted text>

So what??? What is important to me is the fact that he is planning to close the U.S. Embassy in the Vatican!!! He is doing a good job for the American people while slapping the cult's ecumenical alliance with the Protestants!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#116 Dec 20, 2013
<quoted text>

That means the end of the hypocritical ecumenical alliance between the Mother Harlot and Daughter Protestantism!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Location hidden

#117 Dec 21, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
So what??? What is important to me is the fact that he is planning to close the U.S. Embassy in the Vatican!!! He is doing a good job for the American people while slapping the cult's ecumenical alliance with the Protestants!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
So what? You spend half of your time defaming protestants, now you are here blatantly KISSING A PROTESTANT'S ASS.

YOU BOW DOWN TO A PROTESTANT.

You are confused

Location hidden

#118 Dec 21, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
That means the end of the hypocritical ecumenical alliance between the Mother Harlot and Daughter Protestantism!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
So you think President Obama, a Protestant whom you are kissing the ass of, is the President of Protestantism too? LOL
pazuzu

Yigo, Guam

#119 Dec 21, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
OWNED!!!!!!

Hand Salute, ready 2.
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

#120 Dec 28, 2013
<quoted text>
So what? You spend half of your time defaming protestants, now you are here blatantly KISSING A PROTESTANT'S ASS.
YOU BOW DOWN TO A PROTESTANT.
You are confused

President Obama may be a Protestant but my beloved Commander-In-Chief have several nice words to the Iglesia ni Cristo as a whole!!! He will do it again this coming July 27, 2014!!! I am very sure!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

#121 Dec 28, 2013
<quoted text>
So you think President Obama, a Protestant whom you are kissing the ass of, is the President of Protestantism too? LOL

That is your idea and not mine!!! I like President Obama because the Bible states that we should respect those who govern us!!! I respect him also because he is planning to close the U.S. Embassy to the Vatican!!! The enemy of my enemy is my friend!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

#122 Dec 28, 2013
pazuzu wrote:
<quoted text>
OWNED!!!!!!
Hand Salute, ready 2.
Patsutsup,

Hail to the Chief!!! From me to the White House!!! But curse with the jettisoning of phlegms from the Vatican who was allied with Hitler!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#126 Jan 31, 2014
With hundreds of cross-eyed Catholic scarecrows, who are allegedly miraculous and guarding Catholic structures, the unwanted plagues of the centuries still took place resulting to the very embarrassing rubbles of the citadels of falsities and fabrications!!!

The banyan and mango trees are now their choices as place of worship!!! The pagans do this and so do with pagans from the West known as Catholicism!!!

Their chapels made from coconut and nipa palms can't be of use also because thousands had floated towards the Pacific garbage dump after Miss Yolanda caught them unprepared while discussing how to get DAP and PDAP!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Tamuning, Guam

#128 Mar 10, 2014
Post 2...End.

Guinness seal

“I would like to say that I was extremely pleased (and) moved, and I’m just completely humbled by the fact that you gave your services today. The standards were incredibly high. All of you ensured that you were following the Guinness world record guidelines which I was adamant you had to. So, thank you for listening to me. You are now, officially amazing!” Vara said.

Medicines, relief bags

She raised the “Guinness world record” seal amid shouts of joy from volunteers, organizers and beneficiaries who stayed on for the announcement.

Aside from providing medical and dental consultations, the lingap sa mamamayan distributed medicines to thousands of residents in Tondo, particularly those from Parola, Baseco and Isla Puting Bato.

Volunteers from the INC and the Felix Y. Manalo Foundation also distributed 50,000 bags of relief that contained 5 kilos of rice each, noodles and canned goods.

In a statement, INC executive minister Eduardo V. Manalo said the INC members were doing this in accordance with the biblical teachings to love and care for others, especially those who have less in life.

The aid for humanity in Tondo was also done to commemorate the INC’s 98th anniversary this month.

Homeless

The INC holds regular aid-for-humanity activities, especially in areas stricken by calamities. Just two months ago, fire hit the Parola compound and Isla Puting Bato, leaving at least 5,000 residents homeless.

Glicerio B. Santos Jr., INC general auditor, said the aid for humanity in Tondo was the biggest so far.

Some 200 doctors, 600 paramedics, and hundreds of nurses and other volunteers, led by Glicerio Santos III, helped to make the daylong outreach a success.

Organizers said close to 100,000 people, most of them living in the slums of Tondo, flocked to the event.

The aid for humanity also provided X-ray, ultrasound, 2D-echo and laboratory services, and set up 10 hospital beds where minor surgeries could be performed. Aside from medicines, several wheelchairs were also given to needy folks.

Vara said this was an “incredible feat” because the thousands who had flocked to the area, had been given proper attention by the doctors, nurses and paramedics, complete with the necessary medication to address their ailments.

Hospital setting

“And it wasn’t just about achieving Guinness world records,” she said, noting that there was treatment and assessment of what was wrong with the people who came to the vast makeshift structure that emulated a hospital setting at the heart of Tondo’s slums.

The distribution of relief started at around 8 a.m. Medical and dental services opened at 10:10 a.m. and were conducted for eight hours straight. Counters from SGV, Guinness’ partner in the event, ensured strict compliance with Guinness guidelines.

At 6:10 p.m., the counting was officially stopped, although the checkup continued for hundreds still in line.

End.

Posted by:

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Tamuning, Guam

#129 Mar 10, 2014
Iglesia Ni Cristo Now Holds World Record for Largest Charity Walk ...
www.youtube.com/watch...
Feb 15, 2014 ... Dr. Glicerio Santos III, member of the board of Felix Y. Manalo Foundation,
introduced Kirstie Bennet, representative of Guinness Book of ...

Posted by:

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Spirits are high as forest fire evacuees come t... 1 hr Gourd Steaves 17
News Urban League releases report on New Orleans sin... 20 hr Oh No You Di-nt 1
News 170 acres burned near Black Butte Lake 21 hr Here Is One 1
News Washington's wildfire season gets off to an ear... Sun fatbacksx 1
News You Haven't Left The Building But Your Brain's ... Sun Sam 1
News Minor 2.9-magnitude earthquake felt in Abbotsford Sun Sam 1
News New England's epic winter gives way to unusuall... Sun welsom 5
More from around the web