Caught on camera: Moment ancient bell...

Caught on camera: Moment ancient bell tower crumbles during huge earthquake in Philippines

There are 164 comments on the Daily Mail story from Oct 19, 2013, titled Caught on camera: Moment ancient bell tower crumbles during huge earthquake in Philippines. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

This is the dramatic moment the bell tower of a Filipino church crumbles and falls to the ground during a 7.2 magnitude earthquake that killed 110.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#62 Oct 19, 2013
Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan wrote:
The rubble of the national cultural treasures in Bohol are garnering for more attention than the rubble of the INC in Cebu city, for that you are jealous! pathetic!
<quoted text>
Tourists are attracted to visit Bohol to see primarily the wonders of the Chocolate Hills and secondarily to stay on the surrounding white beaches. Those are the major attractions. The dilapidated and neglected cathedrals of the Catholic Cult were never the attraction. Koreans or Chinese tourists don't mind not seeing it.

Location hidden

#63 Oct 19, 2013
This whole thread shows INC idiocy and jealously..
Claiming that damaged Catholic and Protestant churches from the earthquake are God's punishment...but the damaged INC chapels in Cebu city isn't
....then envious crying when the government wants to help restore the Bohol churches because INC will not be getting a cent to repair theirs.
Pathetic
Excuse me, I'm sure you know that the Church of Christ have been constructing hundreds of new houses of worship yearly. What does that say? The INC can construct anything for God's glory anytime and every time without asking help from outside. What I'm saying is that the Catholic Cult should use its hidden funds that's in the stocks and in mining, and leave the meager fund of the Philippine government go to restoring bridges, hospitals, public markets, and so on and so forth. In short, stop being a freeloader and a leech!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#64 Oct 19, 2013
Of course the Chocolate hills and beaches are the primary attraction in Bohol, who said they were not? There you have the natural beauty of Bohol, then you have the historical and cultural treasures of the churches which completes the package.

And where are the tourists that flock to any INC site anywhere in the world? Nothing INC has been declared of national significance in the Philippines and elsewhere, because INC sites are worthless.
_leisure_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Tourists are attracted to visit Bohol to see primarily the wonders of the Chocolate Hills and secondarily to stay on the surrounding white beaches. Those are the major attractions. The dilapidated and neglected cathedrals of the Catholic Cult were never the attraction. Koreans or Chinese tourists don't mind not seeing it.

Location hidden

#65 Oct 19, 2013
That means nothing. If you're so wealthy, why are you not providing funds for all the locales in Europe and North America to move out of those basements and rented halls.

I've already explained that the government committed to these cultural sites along time ago, so they have responsibility.
_leisure_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, I'm sure you know that the Church of Christ have been constructing hundreds of new houses of worship yearly. What does that say? The INC can construct anything for God's glory anytime and every time without asking help from outside. What I'm saying is that the Catholic Cult should use its hidden funds that's in the stocks and in mining, and leave the meager fund of the Philippine government go to restoring bridges, hospitals, public markets, and so on and so forth. In short, stop being a freeloader and a leech!

Location hidden

#66 Oct 19, 2013
That means nothing. If you're so wealthy, why are you not providing funds for all the locales in Europe and North America to move out of those basements and rented halls.
I've already explained that the government committed to these cultural sites along time ago, so they have responsibility.
<quoted text>
It's because they are just forming a group worship service. It's like a flower bud. They have not yet bloomed into a full grown congregation. Propagation of the Christ's Church start with a few until it grows in number that would need a bigger house of worship.

Unlike the Catholic Cult, who came in the Philippines bearing a cross on the left hand and a sword on the other, Filipino natives were forced to choose. Either to follow the Cult's beliefs (the cross), or to die with the sword.

Location hidden

#67 Oct 19, 2013
Why don't you ask your Cult's priests to use their hidden billions of funds, instead of stealing the government's fund that's badly needed for the public works and highways?

Location hidden

#68 Oct 19, 2013
LOL Im seeing a lot of desperate grasping by Jose and Leisure.

Leisure, how is it you know that Elias is NOT Jose?

Of course I have no idea if Elias is really Jose. Then again, you have no idea if I belong to the INM cult and I just hate being a member too.

Hmmm...who is any one of us here. Frankly, I dont care who is who. I have fun with it and enjoy seeing you get worked up LOL It brings out the best of your insecurities! LOL!!!

Then again, you arent intelligent enough to understand when someone is being facetious. Do you know what facetious means? Use your Google to look it up, m-kay?

I love when Jose quotes Leonard Tuggy because he never brings up what else Tuggy uncovered...Tuggy interviewed Felix Manalo's right hand man and uncovered that Manalo preached the trinity until sometime in the 1930s.

Manalo jumped from sect to sect not knowing what to believe. In fact, he was so confused, he even changed his doctrines 20-30 years later! LOL!! Manalo was uneducated, poor in english, and no skill in Aramaic or Hebrew. He began preaching and had to invent lies so he didnt look like a dumbass. But oops, he failed at that too. The false teachings he passed down are easily exposed so now what the ministers teach and what the cult followers defend make them all sound like dumbasses.

Manalo even lied about attending Berkeley School of Theological Studies. It is proven that he was never a student there.

Keep on defending your Manalo! LOL

Location hidden

#69 Oct 19, 2013
_leisure_ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because they are just forming a group worship service. It's like a flower bud. They have not yet bloomed into a full grown congregation. Propagation of the Christ's Church start with a few until it grows in number that would need a bigger house of worship.
Unlike the Catholic Cult, who came in the Philippines bearing a cross on the left hand and a sword on the other, Filipino natives were forced to choose. Either to follow the Cult's beliefs (the cross), or to die with the sword.
Without the Catholic Church bringing Christianity to Philippines, INM cult wouldnt even exist. Like I said before...if the Trinity believing Catholics and Protestants are apostates then INM cult is an abomination.

Location hidden

#70 Oct 19, 2013
TheRealOzzy wrote:
LOL Im seeing a lot of desperate grasping by Jose and Leisure.
Leisure, how is it you know that Elias is NOT Jose?
Of course I have no idea if Elias is really Jose. Then again, you have no idea if I belong to the INM cult and I just hate being a member too.
Hmmm...who is any one of us here. Frankly, I dont care who is who. I have fun with it and enjoy seeing you get worked up LOL It brings out the best of your insecurities! LOL!!!
Then again, you arent intelligent enough to understand when someone is being facetious. Do you know what facetious means? Use your Google to look it up, m-kay?
I love when Jose quotes Leonard Tuggy because he never brings up what else Tuggy uncovered...Tuggy interviewed Felix Manalo's right hand man and uncovered that Manalo preached the trinity until sometime in the 1930s.
Manalo jumped from sect to sect not knowing what to believe. In fact, he was so confused, he even changed his doctrines 20-30 years later! LOL!! Manalo was uneducated, poor in english, and no skill in Aramaic or Hebrew. He began preaching and had to invent lies so he didnt look like a dumbass. But oops, he failed at that too. The false teachings he passed down are easily exposed so now what the ministers teach and what the cult followers defend make them all sound like dumbasses.
Manalo even lied about attending Berkeley School of Theological Studies. It is proven that he was never a student there.
Keep on defending your Manalo! LOL
Sill all concoctions and lies. You haven't changed BigBabyOzzy. Come on, stop drinking milk already.

Location hidden

#71 Oct 19, 2013
Still

Location hidden

#72 Oct 19, 2013
TheRealOzzy wrote:
<quoted text>
Without the Catholic Church bringing Christianity to Philippines, INM cult wouldnt even exist. Like I said before...if the Trinity believing Catholics and Protestants are apostates then INM cult is an abomination.
God has his own purpose why things happen in a certain way. Even your protestant cult would not exist if the Catholic Apostate Cult had not charged money making fees for its services. Hence, Luther formed his cult of protestants.

Location hidden

#73 Oct 20, 2013
_leisure_ wrote:
<quoted text>
God has his own purpose why things happen in a certain way. Even your protestant cult would not exist if the Catholic Apostate Cult had not charged money making fees for its services. Hence, Luther formed his cult of protestants.
So you admit INM would not exist if it were not for the Catholic Church. You should be thanking the Catholic Church every day in your prayers. Ooops...your prayers are too full with thanking FYM LOL!!!!

Location hidden

#74 Oct 20, 2013
The protestant cults would not exist without the Catholic Cult's money making business strategy of charging its members for the funeral services. Luther whined and protested against it but failed since up to now the Catholic Cult have not budged, their racket continues.

Those things had occurred to give way to the fulfillment of God's prophecy recorded in the scriptures.

Location hidden

#75 Oct 20, 2013
LOL is that what you come up with? bwahahaha

Location hidden

#76 Oct 20, 2013
They won't bloom into a full congregation until the Filipino community of immigrants is large enough to piggyback off of in those areas.

Yet 448 years after the Spanish arrived, and 115 years after they left, 76 million Filipinos chose to be Catholic under their own free will.
_leisure_ wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#77 Oct 20, 2013
_leisure_ wrote:
The protestant cults would not exist without the Catholic Cult's money making business strategy of charging its members for the funeral services. Luther whined and protested against it but failed since up to now the Catholic Cult have not budged, their racket continues.
Those things had occurred to give way to the fulfillment of God's prophecy recorded in the scriptures.
INC would have ceased to exist if Felix manalo didn't get kicked out if the seventh day adventists for committing adultery. His lust for puss on the side had occured to give way to the fulfillment of God's prophecy recorded in the scriptures.
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

#78 Oct 20, 2013
INCTV is such a pile of crap. LOL. No cable companies even broadcast your cult's channel outside of the Philippines.
You believe that regardless of faith and good works, simply being a member of your stupid cult saves you regardless of your lack of repentance and how horrible a person you really are. What a convoluted brain having pure biblical ignorance!!!
<quoted text>
Iglesia Kato Na, Liko Pa,

Really??? Stop lying!!! Here in Guam, INCTV and NET 25 are operating!!! There is no Radio Veritas of the Roman Catholic Church but only hook-ups to private TV for one hour but which had stopped!!! I could see the bank accounts of the Catholic Church posted in the screen whenever they are begging for donations!!! What a shame!!!

INCTV and NET 25 are also broadcast in the United States and Australia!!! And no Catholic priest and Protestant minister have made a challenge against the Iglesia ni Cristo ministers who kept on exposing the false doctrines of the pagan cults from the West!!!

The biblical truth cannot be repudiated by the warpings of Catholic and Protestant brains!!! For what is stated in the Bible is the fact that only one Church is purchased by the blood of Christ, the Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo):

"Take heed therefore to yourselves and to all the flock over which the Holy Spirit has appointed you overseers, to feed the church of Christ which he has purchased with his blood." [Acts 20:28, Lamsa Translation]

No way for the spurious religions of Catholicism and Protestantism to deny the biblical truth that the Iglesia ni Cristo is the sole beneficiary of the salvific function of the blood of Jesus Christ!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

#79 Oct 20, 2013
_leisure_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Bro.,

You are correct!!! The tourists would rather see the Tarsius and would never take chances of being under something declared as heritage of rubbles because of neglect and corruption!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

#80 Oct 20, 2013
Of course the Chocolate hills and beaches are the primary attraction in Bohol, who said they were not? There you have the natural beauty of Bohol, then you have the historical and cultural treasures of the churches which completes the package.
And where are the tourists that flock to any INC site anywhere in the world? Nothing INC has been declared of national significance in the Philippines and elsewhere, because INC sites are worthless.
<quoted text>

Landgrabbing by the Catholic Church is Vatican culture and history!!! Iglesia ni Cristo chapels are places of worship and not readily open for tourists!!! They can always see it from the outside or if they decide to attend our scheduled worship activities and others!!!

Some Catholic churches in Europe are open only if there is a funeral or when it is already their pagan Christmas!!! Most of the year these are closed and are without heating becuase the Vatican could no longer pay the electric bills!!!

Iglesia ni Cristo chapels may not be declared as heritage sites but:

"For centuries every Philippine city and town has been dominated by its Roman Catholic cathedrals built and drafted labor on donated ground. But many of these are now old and dilapidated. Iglesia ni Cristo cathedral chapels now rival these ancient buildings in size and surpass them in beauty. Iglesia members still number only a minority of the population, but their buildings dominate many sky lines.”

Reference:(Iglesia ni Cristo: A Study In Independent Church Dynamics, p. 180)

“In any provincial landscape, the most visible landmark is inevitably the towering spires of the Iglesia ni Cristo church.”

Reference:(The INC Now, Philippine Panorama, p. 30)

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

#81 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>

Watch for the flocking of tourists, including Catholic priests, nuns, seminarians, and students, to the Iglesia ni Cristo chapels through our INCTV and NET 25!!! Watch the millions this coming July 27, 2014 as we celebrate our Centennial!!!

Also, keep on watching and hearing the crumbling noise of the citadels of falsities as the edifices of the landgrabbing Catholic Church made its way to the morass of historical ignominy!!!

Realo Elias Ibarra
Guam

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News HOA to homeowners who lost everything in Gatlin... 36 min Just me 3
News Fact or fiction: Transdermal fentanyl exposure 56 min David C- Pervert 2
News #abq4ward: Amid growing crime epidemic, KOB new... Wed Kudos 10
News North Korea cancels annual beer festival, tour ... Tue Palin s Turkey Th... 3
News Gay men can now donate blood three months after... Jul 24 Darby 4
News Mammoth Lakes area hit by swarm of hundreds of ... Jul 23 No Holds Barred 4
News Flooding on Bayview Avenue, near Pottery Road, ... Jul 23 Solar 1
More from around the web