Heat wave hits Balkans

Heat wave hits Balkans

There are 12 comments on the The Chronicle Herald story from Jul 30, 2013, titled Heat wave hits Balkans. In it, The Chronicle Herald reports that:

A Skopje City zoo employee sprays Buco the hippopotamus with a hose to cool him down, as the temperature exceeds 40 degrees Celsius in Macedonia's capital Skopje, on Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Chronicle Herald.

FILIP II REINCARNATED

Italy

#1 Jul 30, 2013
Generalzod

Croydon, Australia

#2 Jul 30, 2013
HAHAHAHAHAHA no beaches to keep cool in FYROM, but go down south to the borders of Greece yo will enter the real Macedonia with its nice beaches and historical sites...

The world knows that fyrom is not the real macedonia

http://life.nationalpost.com/2013/05/10/yours...
risto

United States

#3 Aug 3, 2013
Hahaha those are our beeches and historical sites that your showing off with don't wory soon you'll need a visa to visit them Macedonia for the macedonians only not greeks that's why it's called Macedonia.
PHILIP THE MACEDONIAN

Thessaloníki, Greece

#4 Aug 3, 2013
FILIP II REINCARNATED wrote:
http://www.lonelyplanet.com/ma cedonia/weather
MACEDONIA TIMELESS
Ajde bre fake Fyromian, Titoistic YUGO pseudonation of the Vardar Bulgarians!

Skopians are Yugoslavs! These are not heritage of the Philip II and Alexander the great!

No idea pseudodonski?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#5 Aug 3, 2013
Slavic fyrom is Macedonia by name only...Greeks are the TRUE Macedonians, just as Hungarians are the TRUE Transylvanians.

Since: Apr 13

Bucharest, Romania

#6 Aug 3, 2013
Szatmari wrote:
Slavic fyrom is Macedonia by name only...Greeks are the TRUE Macedonians, just as Hungarians are the TRUE Transylvanians.
Fck off,mutt.
PHILIP THE MACEDONIAN wrote:
<quoted text>Ajde bre fake Fyromian, Titoistic YUGO pseudonation of the Vardar Bulgarians!
Skopians are Yugoslavs! These are not heritage of the Philip II and Alexander the great!
No idea pseudodonski?
Alexander was indeed greek,they actually found his gave in Jordan a few weeks ago.They stated that the tomb had solid gold trees and as for fruits,it is diamon emeralds and rubies.A part of the babylonian treasure was placed in the tomb.
Generalzod

Croydon, Australia

#7 Aug 4, 2013
risto wrote:
Hahaha those are our beeches and historical sites that your showing off with don't wory soon you'll need a visa to visit them Macedonia for the macedonians only not greeks that's why it's called Macedonia.
Come and get them LOSER...
samostojna MKD

Curtin, Australia

#8 Aug 4, 2013
Heat wave on this 4room since the begining.
Danger, beware!
Greek instability is turning into hate and its spreading.
Don't blame the Sun.

Location hidden

#9 Aug 4, 2013
Ahaha..."mut"

Is this a daco/roman?

http://youtu.be/xjBhCKdpBwo

Location hidden

#10 Aug 4, 2013
Born in Târgu Jiu, T&#259;t&#259;rescu studied at Carol I High School in Craiova.

Nicolae Titulescu was born in Craiova to a solicitor.

Craiova = TATAR ville
Iron Guard

New York, NY

#11 Aug 8, 2013
Hungary= shitville
Iron Guard

New York, NY

#12 Aug 8, 2013
"I praise the gods because I was born Greek"

-Alexander of Macedon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Congress approves bill on Calif. drought, Flint... 1 hr Plum2662 4
News LGBTQ Activist Cleve Jones: 'I'm Well Aware How... 8 hr Dalton 20
News US Senate backs stop-gap spending bill 17 hr Go Blue Forever 3
News What we should be asking Donald Trump and Hilla... 21 hr GloriusGoodness 10
News New York's Necessary New AIDS Memorial 23 hr anonymous 1
News US: Hepatitis C batters a state unable to affor... Thu U Know Baby 1
News Be prepared for more - extreme' rainfalls - thi... Dec 8 no infrastructure eh 1
More from around the web