Forest fire kills five in Nepal

Forest fire kills five in Nepal

There are 109 comments on the Gulf Times story from Mar 3, 2009, titled Forest fire kills five in Nepal. In it, Gulf Times reports that:

At least five people were killed by wildfires in western Nepal believed to have been deliberately started by poachers, police said yesterday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gulf Times.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
dr_it is cerkalyan basnet

Kathmandu, Nepal

#111 Apr 2, 2014
4/2/2014
All white human population of western Europe, north America, south America, south Africa, Australia, new zee land ,… racists,……….. All white human population of western Europe, north America, south America, south Africa, Australia, new zee land ,… and all the Brahman , jaisis, kumai human population of south Asia, particularly , all the Brahman , jaisis, kumai human population of Nepal are bloody hell, murderous, rakchhesa, papists, sinners, bloodsuckers, khooni, saitan, killers, jallads, rapists, doost, dhundukari,……………………. above mentioned human population who are bloody hell, murderous, rakchhesa, papists, sinners, bloodsuckers, khooni,saitan, killers, jallads,rapists, doost, devils, evil souls, dhudukari,……..who cruelly, mercilessly, cold bloodily,………... Murdered ,killed, my most respected, great mother some eight months back who very old, severely malnourished due extreme poverty, utter negligence, bedridden , crippled, who forced to severe starvation who was on domiciliary oxygen inhalation due to post severe respiratory failure due to chronic obstructive pulmonary disease due to fretted severe, sputum positive pulmonary tuberculosis who was late mishra paudel khatri who was the first daughter of my great maternal grandfather late sri nara bahadur kala paudel khatri from Nepal, ramechhap,makadum simle. I pray to god Vishnu, almighty Allah, lord Gautama Buda that send all the above mentioned human population who are bloody hell, murderous, wicked,…..,papists, sinners, bloodsuckers, khooni, saitan, killers, jallads, rapists…….to. jahannam, narak, hell.
dr_it is cerkalyan basnet

Kathmandu, Nepal

#112 Apr 2, 2014
Mongol races
Mongol origin [ Mongol races ] population of Nepal particularly :– tamang,
rai, limbu, magar, gurung, tharu [ chaudhary ],chepang,…………….,
different ethnic groups of bhote ,…………., do continuously encroach,
infiltrate the remaining forests of Nepal, chop off the small plants,
trees, of forests, put on, set fires in forests, during the every year’s
dry season, causing rapid destruction of remaining forests of terai, chure
regions, mahabharat, mid mountainous regions and forests of lekha [ higher
altitude mountainous ] regions of Nepal.
…………………………
All the Mongol origin people were, are continually , die hardly,
believing, doing, practicing, the their age old tradition of doing
arson, setting fires,…….., in the very very dry bushes, shrubs,
pasture lands, green lands, forests,…………., during the every year
year’s very very dry season .no bodies except God were are able to
stop the Mongolian people of the whole world from doing such
practices which were and are age old, tradition, passed from
generations to generations . these forests firing practices by the
Mongol people of whole world, which were and are practicing all over
the world which were and are totally criminal practices. major portion
of world’s population were and are Mongol origins. all the people of
china, Indonesia, Burma, Malaysia [except later migrated and still
migrating south Indian Tamil people from India ], Vietnam, Taiwan,
Mongolia, Thailand ,Laos, Cambodia, Philippine, Korea, Japan,…………,were
and are Mongol origins .majorities of central Asian people were and
are Mongol origin either. all the ethnic people of Siberia, northern
part of remaining part of vast country of Russia, ethnic people of
northern Europe :– Sweden, Norway , Finland, Green land, Iceland,
Denmark,……….., were and are Mongol origin. ethnic people of Canada ,
Alaska , and remaining part of u s a, Australia , new Zealand
,……….,were and are Mongol origin. all the ethnic people of Africa
except the north Africa, where majorities were and are Arab, near
Mediterranean sea situated south
European,…….., origins. So the people of these region looks like,
Arab, south European,……….,origins. All the remaining African people
looks like Mongol origins, except
their color of skin, type of hair, lips,….., So all the African people were
and are doing, practicing age old tradition of intentionally,
setting fires, in bushes, shrubs, pasture lands, forests ,…., during
every year’s dry season like Mongol origins people. majorities of
people of south America [ Latin America ] were and are also Mongol
origins. so the village living people of that continent also practice
the age old tradition, practice of encroachment, infiltration,
destruction of forests like Mongol people did and doing. Majorities
of the people of northern India and north eastern part of India :-
Assam , Meghalaya, Arunanchal Pradesh, Manipure , Mizoram ,………….……..
dr_kalyan basnet

Kathmandu, Nepal

#113 Apr 2, 2014
are Mongol origins. majorities of northern Afghanistani, northern
Pakistani were and are also belonging to Mongol origins. Majorities of
central Asian people were and are belonging to Mongol origins.
Majorities of Bhutani people, majorities of Sikkimi people belong to
Mongo origins. majorities of south Indian people who were and is
known as Dravidian people, they were and are also look like Mongol
origins. Though Majorities of north Indian people belong to Caucasian
origins but majorities of these Indian villages living people were
and are still extremely primitive, illiterate, isolated, back ward,
not developing at all. Some portion of these people are still living
nomadic, gypsy, tribal,….., lives here in India . All the ethnic
people of Andaman, NICO bar ,…other remaining islands people of India
were and are Mongol origin people.
…………………………
dr_kalyan basnet

Kathmandu, Nepal

#115 Apr 9, 2014
4/9/2014
Phaleko brikchhe na jhukeko kaha chhara, All the journalists, media persons, editors, media houses of so unfortunate, poverty ridden, bankrupt , chandal, Country Nepal !
All the journalists, media persons, editors, media houses of and western Europe, north America, Australia, new zee land,………………..,
go through American business week Bloomberg, brian carnell .com,…
All the journalists, media persons, editors, media houses of and western Europe, north America, Australia, new zee land,!
are is having inferior complex, jealousness,…………….. with the medical doctors of western Europe, north America, Australia, new zee ,……………., All the journalists, media persons, editors, media house of so unfortunate, poverty ridden, bankrupt , chandal,I know very well you rubbish, bloody hell,. Why are you are neglecting me ?
Hatkelale suryalai chhekna sakdaina.
All the journalists, media persons, editors, media house of so unfortunate, poverty ridden, bankrupt , chandal,. Nepal, All the journalists, media persons, editors, media houses of and western Europe, north America, Australia, new zee land,………………..,
narak basi hoi ja ! go to hell, jahannum,…………..
Dr.kalyan basnet
Nepal, Katmandu
drkalyan basnet

Kathmandu, Nepal

#116 May 7, 2014
5/72014Starving
• Medical doctors here in Nepal are starving because the salary for medical doctors are less than 20 dollars per month. The salary for doctor professors are less than 30 dollars per month. people of whole world please kindly acknowledge that how can these professional man power can survive and can maintain families with so low salaries ?while the salaries for offices helpers of ngo/ ingo run by America, western European nations were and are treble the amount like more than 30 dollars ,surprisingly salaries for those American, European boss of ngo/ ing/ who are working for ngo/ ingo are more than 1000 dollars per month,. Only political party leaders, party members , under worlds mafias, corrupt business man, middle men, construction works contractors, office in charge, accountants, store keepers,……………………… of all the government offices, private offices, smugglers, thieves, dacoits who always do criminal deeds, those who are do rampant corruption,……………………… are surviving in here Nepal . most of the boss, political leaders, their followers ,big boss of all administrative offices, all the dignitaries, including Nepalese ambassadors in al the foreign countries with whom Nepal have diplomatic relations, are from priest cast of Nepal, India that is Brahman cast. They are becoming more and more selfish day by day very selfish. They are good orator but not doing physical labor, corrupt, highly racial. in India after British handed over the sovereignty to India for more than 40 years after ruled by Kashmir Brahmin families. in those 40 years what the these children of kasmiri Brahmin [ pandit jabahar lal neharu , the first prime minister of independent India jabahar lal Nehru ruled India did for the India ? it were and was always clear for the people of the world.
• I swear in the name of god that due to long suffering from extreme poverties I could not feed simple foods to my crippled, diseased, old mother who remain extreme poor despite of hard work for whole lives =[since child hood to old age]before extremes old age, and grave disease. slowly my mother become so ill that she suffered from highly sputum positive pulmonary tuberculosis, severe mal nutrition, at last she died of severe starvation although she was improving from tuberculosis with treatment of tuberculosis medicines and we did served the better foods whatever we could afford. since last 30 years more than 99 percent of time I devoted for the poor people of different governments hospitals of remotes areas of Nepal. Still why I always become poor despite of regular service to the poor people of different government hospitals hare in Nepal?
Dr.kalyan basnet
Nepal, Katmandu bir hospital.
dr_kalyan basnet

Kathmandu, Nepal

#117 Jun 28, 2014
6/28/2014
i am a medical officer working in district hospitals of Nepal since last
more than 30 years .
when I suffered from viral keratitis 18 years back , resulting not clear
vision as before as a result i am continuously suffering from severe depression and
under regular treatment with escitalopram 10-20 mg daily. at the same time
i was graduated from back ward region of china which is guanxi so i could
not compete for the entrance exam for post graduation degree which is
question of live and death for medical practice, getting better salary job
here in south Asia. As because i always remain poor i could not feed my
old mother, who was suffering from respiratory failure due to chronic
obstructive pulmonary disease who died very very sad death due to hunger,
diseases some 15 months back . As more than 85 percent of Nepal is mountainous regions and at the time of my mother more than 90 percent of people of Nepal were villagers doing mix agriculture, farming, animal and husbandry works, so my mother was born, grown up in a village which is located in remote mid mountainous of Nepal. Since child hood my mother lived, work in the villages of remote mountainous regions of Nepal. My mother always respected, village lives, she was always happy to live, work in villages of Nepal. My mother gave birth to 9 children in home. she raised, cared, all of them except eldest and youngest sisters who died at the age of four and 3 years of age due to poverty, infectious diseases which was more prevalent at that time. out of 9 children 7 of us are still surviving but most of us are suffering from mental diseases. my mother always felt happy to go to jungles to collect grasses, fodder, for cows, buffaloes, goats and to collect fire woods for kitchen, and to collect bigger dried and half dried woods,…..to make fires inside the herds [ shelter for domestic animals ] which used to be changing the locations of temporary shelter [ herd] of domestic animals all over the tilling agricultural land, fields for the animal to keep herd warm during the winter. when I lost my very poor [ who also suffered
from very poor live after marriage at the age of 15 years with my father
who was mentally retarded ] very respected mother i am suffering from
more severe depression. I pray to God that people of the whole world
,particularly the psychiatric physicians of whole world ! please kindly
help me. thank you a lot. obediently
dr. kalyan basnet
Nepal, Kathmandu, bir hospital.
dr_kalyan basnet

Kathmandu, Nepal

#118 Jul 29, 2014
5/29/2014
people of Europe either choose the lives or ridding car.
People of Europe dismantle all the cities and spread the human population to the remotest parts of Europe. Because all the cities, town lives, all the industries ,all the machines,……….. of the world causing climate changes in the earth. at the same time city lives are being the homes for the previously unknown newer and newer types of enormous diseases. people of Europe do agricultures, horticultures, animal and husbandry, vegetable farming, dairy farming, do all the works manually as much as possible. use less and less machine in any kinds of works,…..use less and less machines in lives. People of Europe stop all sorts, types of mining. People of Europe immediately, urgently, compulsorily stop all petroleum, diesel, natural gases pumping ,exploration from inside the earth. in winter to keep warm use, wear heavy leather , cotton clothes. Do not sit down eat balanced diets, green vegetables, ocean foods, fishes, drink milk less alcohol. Be active physically do physical labors, built smaller but well lighted, cozy ,…. Houses. use dry woods to keep rooms warm but you have to plant trees in summer and continuously increase the areas and density of forests. Bombard, dynamite, detonate,………… All the super markets, sky capers, luxurious star hotels, shopping malls,………………..
European people please go back to basics, make small is beautiful.
……….
dr_kalyan basnet

Kathmandu, Nepal

#119 Jul 29, 2014
7/29/2014
Starving
Medical doctors here in Nepal are starving because salary for medical doctors are less than 20 dollars per month. The salary for doctor professors are less than 30 dollars per month. people of whole world please kindly acknowledge that how can these professional man power can survive and can maintain families with so low salaries ?while the salaries for offices helpers ngo/ ingo run by America, western European nations were and are treble the amount like more than 30 dollars ,surprisingly salaries for those American, European boss of ngo/ ing/ who are working for ngo/ ingo are more than 100 dollars per month,. Only political party leaders, party members , under worlds mafias, corrupt business man, middle men, construction works contractors, office in charge, accountants, store keepers of all the government offices, private offices, smugglers, thieves, dacoits who always do criminal deeds, those who are do rampant corruption,……………………… are surviving in here Nepal . most of the boss, political leaders, their followers ,big boss of all administrative offices, all the dignitaries, including nepal ,s ambassadors in all the foreign countries with whom Nepal; have diplomatic relations, are from priest cast of Nepal, India that is Brahman cast. They very selfish, good orator not doing physical labor, corrupt, highly racial. in india after British hand over the soverenty of india to india more than 40 years ruled by Kashmir Brahmin families. in those 40 years what these Brahmin [ jabahar lal Nehru did for the india ? it were and was always clear for the people of the world. I swear in the name of god that due to long suffering from extreme poverties I could not feed simple foods to my crippled, diseased, old mother who remain extreme poor despite of hard work for whole lives =[since child hood to old age]before extremes old age, and grave disease. slowly my mother become so ill that she suffered from highly sputum positive pulmonary tuberculosis, severe mal nutrition, at last she died of severe starvation she was improving from tuberculosis with treatment of tuberculosis medicines and how we can afford for better foods. since last 30 years more than 99 percent of time I devoted for the poor people of different parts remotes areas of Nepal. Still why I always become poor despite of regular service to the poor people of different government hospitals hare in nepal?
Dr.kalyan basnet
Nepal, Katmandu bir hospital.
dr_kalyan basnet

Kathmandu, Nepal

#120 Jul 29, 2014
7/29/2014
All white human population of western Europe, north America, south America, south Africa, Australia, new zee land ,… racists,……….. All white human population of western Europe, north America, south America, south Africa, Australia, new zee land ,… and all the Brahman , jaisis, kumai human population of south Asia, particularly , all the Brahman , jaisis, kumai human population of Nepal are bloody hell, murderous, rakchhesa, papists, sinners, bloodsuckers, khooni, saitan, killers, jallads, rapists, doost, dhundukari,……………………. above mentioned human population who are bloody hell, murderous, rakchhesa, papists, sinners, bloodsuckers, khooni,saitan, killers, jallads,rapists, doost, devils, evil souls, dhundukari,……..who cruelly, mercilessly, cold bloodily,………... Murdered ,killed, my most respected, great mother some eight months back who very old, severely malnourished due extreme poverty, utter negligence, bedridden , crippled, who forced to severe starvation who was on domiciliary oxygen inhalation due to post severe respiratory failure due to chronic obstructive pulmonary disease due to fretted severe, sputum positive pulmonary tuberculosis who was late mishra paudel khatri who was the first daughter of my great maternal grandfather late sri nara bahadur kala paudel khatri from Nepal, ramechhap,makadum simle. I pray to god Vishnu, almighty Allah, lord Gautama Buda that send all the above mentioned human population who are bloody hell, murderous, wicked,…..,papists, sinners, bloodsuckers, khooni, saitan, killers, jallads, rapists…….to. jahannam, narak, hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mobile homes returning to Louisiana after deadl... 4 min Serratus Anterior 7
News Clinton proposes new federal fund to combat Zik... 53 min USA Today 28
News Our Opinion: Resources needed for addiction fight 13 hr junkies are scum 1
News California firefighters stretched thin as blaze... 21 hr Clinton Fire 1
News Deadly earthquake in Italy claims dozens of lives Wed fukuda 1
News West Virginia city swamped by overdoses, as nat... Wed southern at heart 2
News Earthquake 'more powerful than Italian quake' s... Wed Italy repeat 7 yr... 1
More from around the web