Earthquake surprises Utah

Feb 7, 2013 Full story: Examiner.com

Several dozen residents of Cedar City , Utah reported feeling a mild earthquake Feb.

Full Story
Deborah Moen

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Feb 8, 2013
In Fiftown sub-division, I felt 4 earthquakes. The first one in the early afternoon afer lunch shook the house from the west wall and rattled and shook the house towards the east wall. It was very easy to follow the path of shaking. It was not all at once. It was significant. There was a comparable earthquake after the first shock within the hour. My family and I also experienced a stronger earthquake around 8pm. This travled from west to east and was easy to follow. Before 9pm there was a smaller shock kind of a rolling feeling. I oved here from southern California in 2006. I hae felt a number ofearthuakes here in those 4 years I have been here. Some are swarmslike ths one and som are individually felt with months apart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Fed's next land fight: New Mexico ranchers ... (May '14) 1 hr Ralph 36
Levee Project Opposed by Many 5 hr ELVIS 7
More Mexican women infected by AIDS in recent y... (Jul '08) 6 hr Independent patriot 653
Let's have a balanced plan for producing the el... 9 hr Solarman 49
D.C. has passed sea level rise 'tipping point,'... 16 hr Earthling-1 1
10 years on, where did all the tsunami debris go? 18 hr William 1
Earthquake Shakes Site Of Fuku... 18 hr William 1
More from around the web