Possible AIDS Cure Found

Possible AIDS Cure Found

There are 112 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Jun 9, 2012, titled Possible AIDS Cure Found. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

Someone finally put two and two together and with amazing results. Timothy Brown had AIDS. He also had leukemia. In 2007, he received a blood transplant to treat this leukemia. But, his doctors took a huge leap and searched out a particular blood donor. They rejected 70 otherwise compatible donors looking for the one with the “Black Plague” mutation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#114 Jun 13, 2012
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you know about actual conditions prior to FDR's programs, Social Security and the social programs of The Great Society?
I wasn't alive during that time. But my parents, aunts, uncles and all 4 or my grandparents were. And they've told me a lot about how life was for them.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#115 Jun 13, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't alive during that time. But my parents, aunts, uncles and all 4 or my grandparents were. And they've told me a lot about how life was for them.
What was the infant mortality rate at the time? What was the death rate for starvation? Exposure? Disease rate for malnutrition?

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

#116 Jun 13, 2012
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
What was the infant mortality rate at the time? What was the death rate for starvation? Exposure? Disease rate for malnutrition?
Offhand, I don't know and I bet you don't know either. Look up those statistics somewhere. And what has that got to do with anything anyway ?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#117 Jun 13, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Offhand, I don't know and I bet you don't know either. Look up those statistics somewhere. And what has that got to do with anything anyway ?
It is interesting that you should need to ask.

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

#118 Jun 13, 2012
Jimmy Carter was mentioned on the news earlier today and he was described as haing a "failed presidency". So I googled "failed presidency" to see if I could get a list of Jimmy Carter's disaccomplisments, and when I googled "failed presidency" the ONLY thing that came up were articles on The Obamaniac,

ROFL !

:)

TRUE !

Don't believe me ? google it yourself.

:)

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#123 Feb 16, 2013
Dr Mengele wrote:
<quoted text>
Where there's a will there's a way.
I see you're backing Satan now, while using a the name of a vicious criminal mind. Nice role models you got there, Cletus.
Hey Moe Hes a Queer

Northampton, MA

#125 Feb 16, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I see you're backing Satan now, while using a the name of a vicious criminal mind. Nice role models you got there, Cletus.
It's nice to see topix removed the post entirely. Of all the things I read here and crap directed at me. I see lilly last night rambling about burning homes now eh. Must be a privalege to be connected with the gang eh buddy?

Palm Springs, California

#126 Feb 17, 2013
Hey Moe Hes a Queer wrote:
<quoted text>
It's nice to see topix removed the post entirely. Of all the things I read here and crap directed at me. I see lilly last night rambling about burning homes now eh. Must be a privalege to be connected with the gang eh buddy?
"Privilege", please.

Also, use that new invention of commas and complete sentences.

Why are you pretty ones always so DUMB?
Klaus

Germany

#127 Feb 17, 2013
You want to cure AIDS, exterminate all queers!
daniell

Italy

#128 Feb 17, 2013
snyper wrote:
Wow !!!
Now to gene-splice the Plague resistant aleles into ...
thats right ...
B Plus Student

Northampton, MA

#129 Feb 17, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>"Privilege", please.
Also, use that new invention of commas and complete sentences.
Why are you pretty ones always so DUMB?
Awww Gurty? You trying to hurt my feelings with your over compensating intellect and brown nails?
Yeah......I thought so.

Remember too Gurty it's all those smart subversive decadent bastards that have ruined this nation.
The worst results money can buy.
Heathcare? Obviously.

Palm Springs, California

#130 Feb 17, 2013
B Plus Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww Gurty? You trying to hurt my feelings with your over compensating intellect and brown nails?
Yeah......I thought so.
Remember too Gurty it's all those smart subversive decadent bastards that have ruined this nation.
The worst results money can buy.
Heathcare? Obviously.
Oh, YAWN!

Your posts used to be kind of zesty. Now they blow, and not in a good way. You have gone from interesting and lively to tedium and didactic in record time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hopkinsville considers eminent domain in acquir... Aug 18 fo real deal 9
News New dams coming to California? A dozen projects... Aug 16 Solarman 1
News Despite Reduction in Oil, Gas Wastewater Inject... Aug 16 soldierows 1
News EPA overrules GE on Housatonic PCBs cleanup (Oct '16) Aug 15 KABBALAH Occult 11
News Hurricane Andrew: A look back Aug 14 Razor Bronco 1
News Recycled wastewater to give Los Angeles County ... (Nov '15) Aug 14 Solarman 13
News Trump plans 'major briefing' on opioid epidemic Aug 10 Putins Glock Holster 35
More from around the web