UK weather: Heavy rain and strong win...

UK weather: Heavy rain and strong winds expected to cause MORE coastal flooding over next 24 hours

There are 1 comment on the Mirror.co.uk story from Jan 5, 2014, titled UK weather: Heavy rain and strong winds expected to cause MORE coastal flooding over next 24 hours. In it, Mirror.co.uk reports that:

The appalling weather conditions will hit many communities tonight - with the Environment Agency issuing 70 flood warnings covering every region The Met Office has issued warnings for heavy rain tonight in north-east England, the South, southern Wales, southern parts of Scotland and Northern Ireland.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mirror.co.uk.

Pascal Caillette

Auckland, New Zealand

#1 Jan 5, 2014
Yes, I thought as much as I looked out my window.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Which emits more carbon dioxide: volcanoes or h... (Jul '16) 13 min Nick10 3
News Gay man legally donates blood after a year with... 5 hr Lawrence Wolf 15
News Global warming made Paris floods far more likel... (Jun '16) 22 hr Calvin 146
News Obesity in dogs sparks epidemic of canine arthr... 22 hr LIFELONG IMMUNITY 1
News Clinton Inc exposed for what it was Mon Ahahahahahaha 1
News Recycled wastewater to give Los Angeles County ... (Nov '15) Mon Dudley 6
News Earthquakes in Canada: The impact of climate ch... Sun Eric 1
More from around the web