Group Exposes The Harmful Psychiatric...

Group Exposes The Harmful Psychiatric Drugging Of Children

There are 4 comments on the I-Newswire.com story from Aug 2, 2013, titled Group Exposes The Harmful Psychiatric Drugging Of Children. In it, I-Newswire.com reports that:

Vancouver August 2, 2013 - A video documentary produced by the Citizens Commission on Human Rights International called "Dead Wrong" exposes how devastating-and deadly-psychiatric drugs can be for children and families.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at I-Newswire.com.

Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 Aug 2, 2013
But it starts with vaccine causing autism and ADHD
HumanSpirit

La Crosse, FL

#3 Aug 2, 2013
Apparently Tablets don't work with Topix as with Desktop. What's on Tablet (Android) with the same format and page painted doesn't appear on the desktop models with Window 8
Vaccines Gluten Allergy

Winnipeg, Canada

#4 Aug 2, 2013
HumanSpirit wrote:
Apparently Tablets don't work with Topix as with Desktop. What's on Tablet (Android) with the same format and page painted doesn't appear on the desktop models with Window 8
Did you read the forum on bogus chemical imbalences in the brain?
Sawyer
#7 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton proposes new federal fund to combat Zik... 3 min Go Blue Forever 16
News Our Opinion: Resources needed for addiction fight 7 hr junkies are scum 1
News California firefighters stretched thin as blaze... 14 hr Clinton Fire 1
News Deadly earthquake in Italy claims dozens of lives 19 hr fukuda 1
News West Virginia city swamped by overdoses, as nat... 20 hr southern at heart 2
News Earthquake 'more powerful than Italian quake' s... 22 hr Italy repeat 7 yr... 1
News The world's deadliest earthquakes since 2000 22 hr repeat 7 years later 1
More from around the web