Kuwait shakes in Iran-Pakistan mega-quake

Apr 17, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Arab Times

KUWAIT CITY, April 16: Slight tremors were felt all over Kuwait a few minutes before 2:00 pm on Tuesday after a 7.8 magnitude earthquake struck Iran.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
jallal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

No news from Kuwait any more??? The oil money goes to the master very quietly.? All that money that sob give Sadam to kill Iranian and Sadam fu..ck you for good. Iranian have not forgotten you mother fu..kers, you see.
javid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

jallal wrote:
No news from Kuwait any more??? The oil money goes to the master very quietly.? All that money that sob give Sadam to kill Iranian and Sadam fu..ck you for good. Iranian have not forgotten you mother fu..kers, you see.
. That khomini Seyed charlatan mother fu..ker thief with help of Pahlavi thief did it to Iranian???? You Persian better come out of sleeping and drugs that British put you on!!!!
Aslam Bhai

Sugar Land, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Why can't you Persians and Arabs just get along grow up y'all look the same to me
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

After shocks we feel it in Karachi

“Geologist [I'm Climate Change]”

Since: Mar 07

Nuneaton

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

watch out for next big quake S. of Taftan. should be similar in ~2 or 3 years.

Ultimate culminating event will be a spectacular eruption from Bazman volcano when the deep magma filled fracture (~90Km) that broke out of the Quetta arc into the Makran backarc basin hits the more compressed area near the W. side adjoining the S. Zagros (well compressed), and has nowhere to go except up.

The lack of compression in the mid makran is the reason why all the volcanoes in the Makran backarc basin now pop up in the middle.

Will keep watching that space with interest.

The rapid exit of deep magma from the Quetta arc and the pashtun cordillera backrange (lots of idiots going gaga there), has decompressed the deep part of that arc so quetta has been tectonically quiet recently. A tiny amount of the magma present in the old fracture set was recently erupted @ Tur Zawar in the W. part of the Quetta arc due to further recompression leaving the dregs with nowhere to go but up. The results have an interesting composition being in large part a dual type composed of ...
a): the original magma stored in the deep fracture.
b): the squeezed out fluid part of the partially molten wall rocks of the fracture set.

There is now a case there of rock versus rock, and as a result a major earthquake will soon be due in the Quetta arc due to continuing convergence,(the geomagnetic/electric RF interference is the secondary cause of the locals in the region going gaga).
It is likely that Ayman Al Zawahiri will no longer be a problem after the next Quetta quake.

Also noted that Iran suffered less housing collapses than Pakistan, this may not be a reportage effect, bulk of motion in Iran, largely vertical + minor orbital; bulk of motion in Pakistan largely horizontal and sinusoidal.

Have a nice day: Ag

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••