Balkans, riven by war, come together to fight floods

May 20, 2014 Full story: Christian Science Monitor 239

People travel on a truck through a flooded street in Obrenovac, Serbia, today. Soldiers and energy workers stacked thousands of sandbags overnight to protect Serbia's biggest power plant from flood waters expected to keep rising after the heaviest rains in the Balkans in more than a century killed dozens of people.

Full Story
lol

Thessaloníki, Greece

#183 May 29, 2014
to do list wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is not your Church, it's legal and good. It's the ecumenist scum in it, like for example Patriarch Bartolomew I and his followers who are the trouble. There are greek priests who are disgusted of vatican however they are not in good positions, unfortunately
I don't understand what he's trying to do with the Pope either.

Maybe there's a logical explanation, but I haven't searched for it.

“Laughing my as* off”

Since: Sep 12

Athens, Greece

#184 May 29, 2014
to do list wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you don't know the dangers of herecy from vatican. They worship Mary more than Jesus. They also consider pope to be equal to Jesus which is clear blasphemy against God. And of course, there are tolerances of abortion, pedophilia, homosexualism and other stuff. vatican is also meddling into world politics and has its own private army called "jesuits" who do the dirty work. In ww2 vatican supported hitler. Of course there are many more things regardin their filthy deeds
Nobody said that Pope is equal to Jesus... Never heard of this..
Jesuits was a very old story too..
Something like the inquisitions which today are considered mistakes of the past...

In any way, even if Vatican rulers are not adequate and good, my point is that not all western Europeans are the same...
to do list

Novi Sad, Serbia

#185 May 29, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand what he's trying to do with the Pope either.
Maybe there's a logical explanation, but I haven't searched for it.
It's plain and simple. He wants "unification" with blasphemous vatican. If that's done, we can all say goodbye to Orthodox Church, because it won't exist anymore.

Bartholomew is vatican's "guy" they paid him good to sell out Orthodoxy. vatican has its men everywhere. Even in Serb Orthodox Church. Our Pat. Irinej isnt any better
to do list

Novi Sad, Serbia

#186 May 29, 2014
_LMAO_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody said that Pope is equal to Jesus... Never heard of this..
Jesuits was a very old story too..
Something like the inquisitions which today are considered mistakes of the past...
In any way, even if Vatican rulers are not adequate and good, my point is that not all western Europeans are the same...
vatican said it itself. They have the declaration in which pope is "vicarius of Christ" on earth. Whatever pope does, it's like Jesus did it. And no one should question the decisions of pope therefore because his decisions are "always righteous"

Seems to me you are an ecumenist. Not a big believer and Orthodox Christian either. Good luck, you'll need it. Because if Bartholomew unites with catholic Church you'll pray alongside hindus, buddhists, micronesian and african pagans and others who reject Christ and the only true God the Father. You'll bring the wrath of God upon yourself. Goodbye
lol

Thessaloníki, Greece

#187 May 29, 2014
to do list wrote:
<quoted text>
It's plain and simple. He wants "unification" with blasphemous vatican. If that's done, we can all say goodbye to Orthodox Church, because it won't exist anymore.
Bartholomew is vatican's "guy" they paid him good to sell out Orthodoxy. vatican has its men everywhere. Even in Serb Orthodox Church. Our Pat. Irinej isnt any better
It can't be done because there can be no compromise in such matters. For a unification the Catholics must fully accept the Orthodox faith.

First there must be an ecumenical counsil to decide whether the catholics can participate in an ecumenical counsil, then another one to decide the transition of the catholics to the Orthodox faith.

I don't think they "paid" anyone. For one, they have enough money, and secondly, what's the use, they'll spend them on a beach house or something?

Besides, why noone is talking about it if it's just the ecumenical Patriarch and it's against the Church rules? Why not the Russians? Why not you? Why not Alexandria? Why not Jerusalem?

Noone condemns him officially as far as I know.

“Laughing my as* off”

Since: Sep 12

Athens, Greece

#188 May 29, 2014
to do list wrote:
<quoted text>
vatican said it itself. They have the declaration in which pope is "vicarius of Christ" on earth. Whatever pope does, it's like Jesus did it. And no one should question the decisions of pope therefore because his decisions are "always righteous"
Seems to me you are an ecumenist. Not a big believer and Orthodox Christian either. Good luck, you'll need it. Because if Bartholomew unites with catholic Church you'll pray alongside hindus, buddhists, micronesian and african pagans and others who reject Christ and the only true God the Father. You'll bring the wrath of God upon yourself. Goodbye
I believe to God and Jesus...
I don't necessarily believe to any Bishop and of course the Pope who is catholic anyway...
Maybe i'm wrong may be you're right....

But anyway, i don't think the 2 churches will join in the next 1000 years...

Thanks for the advice anyway..
Goodbye too...
lol

Thessaloníki, Greece

#189 May 29, 2014
Also, I doubt the one true Church will ever cease to exist.
to do list

Novi Sad, Serbia

#190 May 29, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
It can't be done because there can be no compromise in such matters. For a unification the Catholics must fully accept the Orthodox faith.
First there must be an ecumenical counsil to decide whether the catholics can participate in an ecumenical counsil, then another one to decide the transition of the catholics to the Orthodox faith.
I don't think they "paid" anyone. For one, they have enough money, and secondly, what's the use, they'll spend them on a beach house or something?
Besides, why noone is talking about it if it's just the ecumenical Patriarch and it's against the Church rules? Why not the Russians? Why not you? Why not Alexandria? Why not Jerusalem?
Noone condemns him officially as far as I know.
Nope, you see catholics only want Orthodox to merge into their Church, not catholics into Orthodox.

Well if we condemn Bartholomew openly, it might cause further division amongst Orthodox Churches and no one wants that. However, documentaries were made regarding this matter, many priests were interviewed, there was criticism of it, etc.
to do list

Novi Sad, Serbia

#191 May 29, 2014
_LMAO_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe to God and Jesus...
I don't necessarily believe to any Bishop and of course the Pope who is catholic anyway...
Maybe i'm wrong may be you're right....
But anyway, i don't think the 2 churches will join in the next 1000 years...
Thanks for the advice anyway..
Goodbye too...
too late. I've read they signed the doc. in Jerusalem
lol

Thessaloníki, Greece

#192 May 29, 2014
to do list wrote:
<quoted text>
too late. I've read they signed the doc. in Jerusalem
Signed what?
Anna

Thessaloníki, Greece

#193 May 29, 2014
to do list wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, you see catholics only want Orthodox to merge into their Church, not catholics into Orthodox.
Well if we condemn Bartholomew openly, it might cause further division amongst Orthodox Churches and no one wants that. However, documentaries were made regarding this matter, many priests were interviewed, there was criticism of it, etc.
You take Bartholomew too seriously.We Greeks dont have respect for him at all.He is a Greek,but he is raised in Turkey.He was in the turkish army when the turkish army committed pogrom against the Greeks of Istanbul in 1955.
Only one example in the list that proves that Bartholomew feels more Turk than Greek.
Thank God,he doesnt have much power to the Church of Greece.
GREEK HOPLITES

Malvern East, Australia

#194 May 29, 2014
How did this site end up from floods in Balkans to religion??
Dojran Of Macedonia

Teddington, UK

#195 May 30, 2014
_LMAO_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really?
Relax...
I don't want something from you...
I want you to come to your senses but anyway this is your problem...
Me a thief?
Says who?
Yes you do want something from us, read your posts!!!!
You WANT me to come to my senses lol. I am my senses and they are intact, you have a issue YOU created and for you to come to terms with not us.

Yes you are a thieves and the EU and the world says so.

“Laughing my as* off”

Since: Sep 12

Athens, Greece

#196 May 30, 2014
to do list wrote:
<quoted text>
too late. I've read they signed the doc. in Jerusalem
I've found the doc they signed:

http://cdn.romfea.gr/images/stories/photos/20...

It is on Greek, the original language it was written, probably you can also find it on english.

As is stated in the document both men agree that the two churches must be united in the future... They say they are longing for a united church, not that the churches got united now...

“Laughing my as* off”

Since: Sep 12

Athens, Greece

#197 May 30, 2014
Dojran Of Macedonia wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you do want something from us, read your posts!!!!
You WANT me to come to my senses lol. I am my senses and they are intact, you have a issue YOU created and for you to come to terms with not us.
Yes you are a thieves and the EU and the world says so.
And since when you represent the world and the Greeks and everyone?

Bring me sources, interviews, official political views and not your favourite 'throw shit in the fan' game...
Dojran Of Macedonia

Teddington, UK

#198 May 30, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really? That's why you're begging every time you meet with officials? That's why you keep repeating that they're your main "strategic" goals?
You do NOT get the benefits of a full member, only those we are willing to give, and that is only because for now you are a candidate country. NATO? You're just a little bit*h, willing to die for an alliance you are not part of. NATO does NOT have to support you and defend you at all, see Ukraine.
I know what the statistical data are saying, you don't seem to get them.
I am not talking about an exercize, moron. I am talking about a allied country patrolling the airspace of another allied country. Same with Albania. You don't let non friendly countries do that.

If we are a toilet, you're a 4 times poorer and dirtier toilet.
Socially we are more stable than you ever hope to be Mr "I have 25% Albanians".
Politically we are in the EU and NATO, our name is recognised by the UN, and there's a veto so far up your ass, it got numb and you think it's not there anymore.
Economically, 25 times larger GDP with only 5 times the population, 4 times richer, higher wages, better infrastructure.

Historically, we all know that you have 25% Albanians, 5% Turks, and were under Turkish rule for 100+ years more than us. Again, whatever we are, you are worse.
In everything.
Yes really.. We talk to officials for the benefit of our country, yes our "strategic goal" is to get in but not at all cost its keeping up appearances, so there is benefits for Macedonia and EU in trade and infrastructure but your not that bright to understand that, are you?!
Nobody is asking you for benefits moron, you have nothing to give.
I am really happy Macedonia is not in the EU and I pray that it stays that way and I must thank greece for the VETO'S....We are flourishing for it and we can see what good the EU has done for you lazy parasites lmao
Bre moron the reason others a patrolling your air space is because you are dirt poor and you cannot afford to lift those planes in the air.
You have no minorities,right?! You are a LIAR and a poor one at that..UN report on yunanistans minorities tells a different story..So who should we believe the UN or a country who has a proven record of lying and denying the basic human rights to minorities?
Tell me something moron since when is the muslim religion and ethnicity? You only get that in poor confused and dirty country like yunanistan. fricking loser!
Socially you are the most unstable country in Europe, go out side and see for your self, we all can see it and you need to stop hiding like a little b1tch and go out.
135 Countries have given you the finger in up your grekos and recognise us as we are R.Of. Macedonia nothing you can do about that. Moron open your eyes even one of your major parties call us as Rep.of.Macedonia lmao.
You are dirt poor in debt and have hit rock bottom, the EU pays your wages because you can not afford to pay your people and we can afford to pay our people for the work they do.
You come to Macedonia and fill our pockets with money because you cannot afford to buy goods back in your own country.
Compare the prices in Macedonia and greece and you will see that you can not afford jack sh1t
Culturally?!!!! You do not have any culture to speak of, I am sorry yes you do and that is the gypsy culture, shouting screaming and lazy and prefer not to work instead to riot and steal, go and work for a fricking living you lazy bums
Historically we know you are Christian Turks with mix of Albanian and then told in night school that you are greeks...Should I remind you of all the Albanian Presidents and prime ministers you had,you have one Turkish convert in your parliament Venezelos, need I say more??
Dojran Of Macedonia

Teddington, UK

#199 May 30, 2014
_LMAO_ wrote:
<quoted text>
And since when you represent the world and the Greeks and everyone?
Bring me sources, interviews, official political views and not your favourite 'throw shit in the fan' game...
I represent my country and for sure not greeks and there lies.
DaniEl

Toronto, Canada

#200 May 30, 2014
Dojran Of Macedonia wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes really.. We talk to officials for the benefit of our country, yes our "strategic goal" is to get in but not at all cost its keeping up appearances, so there is benefits for Macedonia and EU in trade and infrastructure but your not that bright to understand that, are you?!
Nobody is asking you for benefits moron, you have nothing to give.
I am really happy Macedonia is not in the EU and I pray that it stays that way and I must thank greece for the VETO'S....We are flourishing for it and we can see what good the EU has done for you lazy parasites lmao
Bre moron the reason others a patrolling your air space is because you are dirt poor and you cannot afford to lift those planes in the air.
You have no minorities,right?! You are a LIAR and a poor one at that..UN report on yunanistans minorities tells a different story..So who should we believe the UN or a country who has a proven record of lying and denying the basic human rights to minorities?
Tell me something moron since when is the muslim religion and ethnicity? You only get that in poor confused and dirty country like yunanistan. fricking loser!
Socially you are the most unstable country in Europe, go out side and see for your self, we all can see it and you need to stop hiding like a little b1tch and go out.
135 Countries have given you the finger in up your grekos and recognise us as we are R.Of. Macedonia nothing you can do about that. Moron open your eyes even one of your major parties call us as Rep.of.Macedonia lmao.
You are dirt poor in debt and have hit rock bottom, the EU pays your wages because you can not afford to pay your people and we can afford to pay our people for the work they do.
You come to Macedonia and fill our pockets with money because you cannot afford to buy goods back in your own country.
Compare the prices in Macedonia and greece and you will see that you can not afford jack sh1t
Culturally?!!!! You do not have any culture to speak of, I am sorry yes you do and that is the gypsy culture, shouting screaming and lazy and prefer not to work instead to riot and steal, go and work for a fricking living you lazy bums
Historically we know you are Christian Turks with mix of Albanian and then told in night school that you are greeks...Should I remind you of all the Albanian Presidents and prime ministers you had,you have one Turkish convert in your parliament Venezelos, need I say more??
You are forgetting something very crucial, but you're far to stupid to realize.

SHARING is the key WORD to your statelet's survival, all you have to do is check around you....

Macedonia is an integral part of Greece, and Slavs are not part of Macedonia.

Enough empty, senseless, vindictive, envious out of desperation comments.

“Laughing my as* off”

Since: Sep 12

Athens, Greece

#201 May 30, 2014
Dojran Of Macedonia wrote:
<quoted text>
I represent my country and for sure not greeks and there lies.
Then stop talking like you represent EU, NATO and Greeks...
DaniEl

Toronto, Canada

#202 May 30, 2014
_LMAO_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Then stop talking like you represent EU, NATO and Greeks...
RUDE AWAKENING next step.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ebola in West Africa: Do we have a duty to prot... 1 hr Concerned citizen 1
Lack of warning in Japana s Mt. Ontake volcano ... 2 hr Eleanor 1
What Businesses need to know about earthquake i... 6 hr Jacob Schiff 1
Opinion: The Anti-Vaccination Epidemic 11 hr USA MMR AUTISM 4
VeteranPTSD Epidemic Calls For Action 23 hr GOTP 2
Mount St. Helens shows signs of reawakening Mon Adrian Godsafe MSc 1
Toxic waste dumped into Niagara River a threat ... Mon StephDad 2

Natural Disasters People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE