2. Shame on fillings, even though there's little evidence it causes anything, and have been used for how long? Everyone better get those gold crowns out of their mouths. That's a metal as well.
3. Shame on those school lunches, better send your kid with a cold lunch.
4. Shame on those TV commercials for causing that "nag factor manipulation matrix" and of course kids would never nag had there never been TV.
5. Shame on those public schools teaching students about different types of Government. Better home school.
6. Shame on those personal care products. Forget about deodorants, makeup and cosmetics, perfumes and colognes, just make sure you stand 10 feet apart from everyone so they cant smell you.
7. Don't forget not to drink that water.
8. Might as well the air outside if you're going to avoid the air inside.
9. Shame on video games, of course there's no such thing as educational games.
10. Shame on psych drugs, as if the majority of children are on them.
Naturally, Natural news fails to offer anything but scare tactics and fails to include alternative ways to avoid things like pertussis and measles, fillings, personal care products and school lunches. He forgot to mention the dangers living near a refinery or coal-burning plants, or the use of plastic and alien invasions.