No systematic corruption in Namibia

No systematic corruption in Namibia

There are 1 comment on the The Namibian story from Sep 23, 2013, titled No systematic corruption in Namibia. In it, The Namibian reports that:

SMS Of The Day * PRESIDENT Hifikepunye Pohamba, where is the land? Where are the houses? Why should we suffer in our own country? It is 23 years after independence and we still don't have houses.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Namibian.

Anti-capitalist

Windhoek, Namibia

#1 Sep 23, 2013
I really think that people are too attached to SWAPO, yes we have gained independence from them.But the question is, is Namibia moving forward in terms of satisfying its people with jobs,house's,land etc...I mean only top government officials are benefiting from the countries resources, what about the majority and the people, mainly the poor people.But yet election time its the same people voting for SWAPO and putting them in power AGAIN AND AGIAN.Basic needs should be free, such as health and education(University's included).Its time for change, i mean radical change, Namibians MUST !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Residents line up to see wildfire-ravaged city;... 3 hr commenters 1
News LGBTQ Activist Cleve Jones: 'I'm Well Aware How... 7 hr Flordia Swamp 11
News PHOTOS: Flood of Illegal Aliens Continues at Bo... 11 hr tomin cali 1
News Cushing Denied Disaster Assistance After Novemb... Thu stanforj 2
News Pay more for Columbia River, minister tells U.S. (Oct '14) Thu Enough 2
News First-person account inside the Gatlinburg fire... Dec 1 EL1SE G1NGER1CH 1
News Rainfall creates no significant problems on Col... Dec 1 Booger T 2
More from around the web