Egypt seen to give nod toward jihadis...

Egypt seen to give nod toward jihadis on Syria

There are 265 comments on the KTVN Reno story from Jun 16, 2013, titled Egypt seen to give nod toward jihadis on Syria. In it, KTVN Reno reports that:

Restless residents displaced by Colorado's most destructive wildfire ever are returning to previously closed neighborhoods as firefighters continue to tame the blaze.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVN Reno.

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#210 Jun 26, 2013
Antiwar wrote:
Dont forget...
Your not the one who got caught red handed with cw in turkey and iraq
Your not the one who tortures prisoners
Your not the one who cuts off prisoner limbs
Your not the one that drops his weapon and hides behind civilians
Your not the one hiding in hospitals and schools
Your not the one who recruits child soldiers
Your not the one who kills christans and kurds
Your not that one that massacres people
UN finally acknowledged rebels using child soldiers last week after 2 yrs...
The entire christan and kurdish populations are creating their own militias fighting the rebels... if anyone its these people who are most reasonable in the country so they would know what is best for syria....
Your right Egyptian Lad is a big believer in magical power.
A miracle is not magical power , but to a soothsayer there is no difference between magic and mystical or metaphysical .
So a miracle becomes a figurative aspect of their illusion about their own personal relationship to immortality that has no relevance to anything outside of their mental functioning.
A miracle is a consistency to previous developments.
But in order for primitive man to be able to accommodate rudimentary abstract understandings of miracles related to theology , soothsayers were necessary.
However humanity has moved on since then , the Brotherhood stayed behind .
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#211 Jun 26, 2013
rab wrote:
those who outside of Syria have no right to utter any thing. if inside and saying like supporting jihadists they are self-blinded by out-dated religious believes..
No one gives a sh*t about Syria. Muslims slaughtering one another is not considered newsworthy in the civilized world. It is monkey business.

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Toukley, Australia

#212 Jun 26, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>No one gives a sh*t about Syria. Muslims slaughtering one another is not considered newsworthy in the civilized world. It is monkey business.

Don't come on under me with the monkey businesses routine .
The members all know what businesses your in .
Hat maintenance is only a front for your once in s lifetime thrill of it all.
Killing old people pretending to to be a renovated bough of delight down way down memory lane is appalling .
I remember nothing delightful about you .
Stupid.
Syrian

Syria

#213 Jun 27, 2013
Mursi is a terrorsit moslem like the others
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#214 Jun 27, 2013
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly what I was saying...lol. Some of these people hear "Jihad" and misinterpret the meaning completely. I'm proud of Egypt for taking action against the Syrian regime while the rest of the world seems to sit on folded hands.
well maybe they shoudnt use the word and elaborate on what they are doing. I mean doesnt "jihad" mean "religious war"? You dont see any western countries say "we are going to religious war with so and so by giving them aid and money" as it makes zero sense and doesnt do anything to help them.

cheapo

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#215 Jun 27, 2013
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly what I was saying...lol. Some of these people hear "Jihad" and misinterpret the meaning completely. I'm proud of Egypt for taking action against the Syrian regime while the rest of the world seems to sit on folded hands.
Ok, I have stated before that we are polar opposites in terms of politics. I thank God every day that the piece of sh*t Liberals are gone. They have done so much damage to this country it will take decades to fix it. The world does not sit on it's hands. Every UN initiative has been shot down by the usual suspects, China and Russia, otherwise action would have been taken long ago. Have a great long weekend MM!
McCain is Insane

United States

#216 Jun 27, 2013
March 18, 2008

Displaying a stunning lack of understanding of policy fundamentals related to his signature campaign issue,

John McCain today told reporters that Iranians were "taking al-Qaeda into Iran, training them and sending them back."

Say what?

When reporters asked him to clarify, he obliged by digging the hole a bit deeper saying that it was "common knowledge and has been reported in the media that al-Qaeda is going back into Iran and receiving training and are coming back into Iraq from Iran, thatís well known. And itís unfortunate."
In all fairness to the senator, he did mount a fact-finding mission to Syria last month and indeed verified that al Qaeda was not being trained in Iran.
Sarah Palin

United States

#217 Jun 27, 2013
I'm looking smarter all the time.
Sarah Palin

United States

#218 Jun 27, 2013
I was rummaging through the campaign hq storeroom looking for dresses back in '08 and found this campaign poster John wanted to use. Somebody must've talked him out of it because I never saw it again. But I did take a picture and sent it to veteranstoday.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploa...
Cirockone chuckie

Brooklyn, NY

#219 Jun 27, 2013
Morsi will put egypt into ruined its a matter of time before they feel the pain of the Syrian people so let them think assad dont have anything under his sleeve they will pay karma will see morsi rule come to an end just as saudi will feel their reign come to a still those that are trying to ruined syria will get their faith bashar al asaad will win on your bad faith

cheapo

Location hidden

#220 Jun 27, 2013
Sarah Palin wrote:
I was rummaging through the campaign hq storeroom looking for dresses back in '08 and found this campaign poster John wanted to use. Somebody must've talked him out of it because I never saw it again. But I did take a picture and sent it to veteranstoday.
http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploa...
You think it is funny to make fun of a man who not only served his country in Vietnam but, was a tortured POW? What is wrong with you? Oh right you are Palin, that says it all.
La Quenelle de Dieudonne

San Clemente, CA

#221 Jun 27, 2013
cheapo wrote:
<quoted text>
You think it is funny to make fun of a man who not only served his country in Vietnam but, was a tortured POW? What is wrong with you? Oh right you are Palin, that says it all.
Cheapie... I did not see you all outraged when Cartooni and Faith insulted the memory of 1.5 millions people who fought for their basic human right... being treated as humans by the colonial power...You are old enough to remember the Algerian revolution...isn't it...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#222 Jun 27, 2013
La Quenelle de Dieudonne wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheapie... I did not see you all outraged when Cartooni and Faith insulted the memory of 1.5 millions people who fought for their basic human right... being treated as humans by the colonial power...You are old enough to remember the Algerian revolution...isn't it...
Algerians give good head....

http://theredphoenix.files.wordpress.com/2011...

LOL! I love that picture.

cheapo

Location hidden

#223 Jun 27, 2013
La Quenelle de Dieudonne wrote:
<quoted text>
Algeria? The only thing I know about that country is a family I knew long ago. They moved to Canada because the Father was kidnapped, held and tortured for over a month. Finally the morons realized they had the wrong person and very luckily for him, they let him go.
Antiwar

Chatham, Canada

#224 Jun 27, 2013
Their not just killing muslims idiot.... they killing christans and other minorities too... the rebels just wanna make it a worse dictatorship like saudi arabia where they have even less rights and are more barabaric then assad by far....

That why christans and kurds fighting the rebels too but I guess you rather just pretend they dont exist even though there no one more educated on the issue then them.
Antiwar

Chatham, Canada

#225 Jun 27, 2013
You probably didnt even stop to think what would happen after sunnis took over power... they so ruthless to all minorities in saudi arab quatar bahrain etc youd have to be stupid to think they going to change in syria

They just cut off three christan preists heads other day with stake knifes... these are not people that should be receiving any support
La Quenelle de Dieudonne

San Clemente, CA

#226 Jun 27, 2013
Antiwar... I am an Algerian and we went through what Syria is going through in the 90's... and believe me it's really ugly...a civil war...Nobody is right when the killing start...Everybody is wrong...this is what we learn at the end of the civil war in Algeria... I am Algerian and I stand with all Syrians....I call for all Syrians to stop the killing of their fellow Syrians... There is no side who is going to win at the end,,, everybody will be a looser...I hope that the foreign inferences will stop... and allow a truce between all parties... there is only a dialogue that will save Syria and its children...
La Quenelle de Dieudonne

San Clemente, CA

#227 Jun 27, 2013
cheapo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I have stated before that we are polar opposites in terms of politics. I thank God every day that the piece of sh*t Liberals are gone. They have done so much damage to this country it will take decades to fix it. The world does not sit on it's hands. Every UN initiative has been shot down by the usual suspects, China and Russia, otherwise action would have been taken long ago. Have a great long weekend MM!
Why you want foreign powers to intervene in Syria... why in the 90's... no foreign power would dare to intervene in Algeria....Did you ask yourself this question...Lybia was a mess after the intervention of NATO... Syria will be the same ... thanks China and Russia...
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#228 Jun 27, 2013
cheapo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Liberals will be back stronger than ever after the corruption the fascism and the dragging down of a great country like Canada by a bunch of Alberta reform nutters under the bornagin dictator Harper-
Trudeau will reign again -no more dark ages alberta bumpkins-Canadians have caught on.
Qu'il est beau d'etre Liberal!
John McCain

United States

#229 Jun 27, 2013
cheapo wrote:
<quoted text>
My brains were fried in Vietnam but America is a great country and looked beyond my handicap and elected me to office anyway.

Ain't life great?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prof at The Nation: CO2 'A Far More Deadly Gas'... 1 hr Cordwainer Trout 2
News Florida blaze spreads after ripping through hom... Sun Trump s Birtherex... 13
News Alice Cooper to take Tupelo by storm Sun Rod Knox 8
News The Opioid Crisis Has Led to More Help for Addi... Apr 22 They cannot kill ... 25
News Flood damage minimal (Feb '09) Apr 21 rural overloaded ... 12
News 'We almost had it ready': The sad tale of a his... Apr 19 lots similar 1
News Evacuation due to flood fears underway in remot... Apr 17 yukon-river-stolen 1
More from around the web