Israel Seeks to Save Ancient Sites from Earthquake

Jan 22, 2014 Full story: EDGE 62

A couple sits next to the Tower of David on the wall surrounding Jerusalem's old city.

Full Story
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#43 Jan 25, 2014
Wow man. Snowed-in again. This is getting to be a routine.

Since: Nov 12

Arcata, CA

#45 Jan 26, 2014
Speaking of snow jobs, the very next post after mine shows the hasbarah shill or wannabe in operation: divert attention away from any criticism of Israel lest the people see behind the Great Oz's curtain at what Zionism means on the ground to the natives. And hint, the natives are not the ones wearing the 1800's European clown suits with big furry hats in a desert climate and claiming it's their "homeland"..
faith

New Baltimore, MI

#46 Jan 26, 2014
biomystic wrote:
Speaking of snow jobs, the very next post after mine shows the hasbarah shill or wannabe in operation: divert attention away from any criticism of Israel lest the people see behind the Great Oz's curtain at what Zionism means on the ground to the natives. And hint, the natives are not the ones wearing the 1800's European clown suits with big furry hats in a desert climate and claiming it's their "homeland"..
Where's my check?
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#47 Jan 26, 2014
Faith wrote:
Wow man. Snowed-in again. This is getting to be a routine.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Cqg3kcwAgsoXX
Nice song. Great way to start a Sunday Morn. Particularly like how you got Biosticky Jew Hater screaming and running in circles. LOL
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#50 Jan 26, 2014
Bad Tooth wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!!!
I remember looking at old maps of the world. There was clearly a country named Palestine within the exact borders of what is now called Israel.
An old unauthenticated map does not a "country" make. LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#51 Jan 26, 2014
biomystic wrote:
You don't get out much, do you?

Tell you what...you go ahead and exercise your first amendment right to free speech and we'll exercise our right to ignore you. Fair enough?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#52 Jan 26, 2014
Bad Tooth wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!!!
I remember looking at old maps of the world. There was clearly a country named Palestine within the exact borders of what is now called Israel.
No there wasn't.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#53 Jan 26, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text> An old unauthenticated map does not a "country" make. LOL
No, no...I've seen those maps. I think the official currency of the country of Palestine was denominated in liv-a-snaps and the government was centered in Amman.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#54 Jan 26, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You don't get out much, do you?
Tell you what...you go ahead and exercise your first amendment right to free speech and we'll exercise our right to ignore you. Fair enough?
Good morning Commander. OOD? Looks like Biosticky is having a small tantrum. A Grey wannabee. Can't understand why. Maybe it's impotency. LOL
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#55 Jan 26, 2014
biomystic wrote:
Didn't you ever see The Ten Commandments? Ben Hur? The Jews have been there at least since the '50's. That's a scientific fact.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#56 Jan 26, 2014
jin wrote:
<quoted text> ? I was correcting that prick I wasn't having a go at you
Sorry. Someone has been using your name. No one ever knows who's who.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#57 Jan 26, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Commander. OOD? Looks like Biosticky is having a small tantrum. A Grey wannabee. Can't understand why. Maybe it's impotency. LOL
It's your deck, I'm just out for a stroll. I don't recall anyone ever being so sure of themselves and so wrong at the same time. It's inspiring...another American success story.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#58 Jan 26, 2014
We're snowed in again. This has been a spectacular winter. Bittching about the weather to people I have never met is my passion. It's so fulfilling and easy... as far as hobbies go.

I've actually studied meteorology so I can seem better informed when I whine. They are calling this a "polar vortex". It is a perfect excuse for sitting around in my pajamas and not leaving the house.

I have a heated garage. That is like the absolute pinnacle of self-actualization. I'm on a different plane now. Winter no longer matters. I am only a spectator.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#59 Jan 26, 2014
Faith wrote:
We're snowed in again. This has been a spectacular winter. Bittching about the weather to people I have never met is my passion. It's so fulfilling and easy... as far as hobbies go.
I've actually studied meteorology so I can seem better informed when I whine. They are calling this a "polar vortex". It is a perfect excuse for sitting around in my pajamas and not leaving the house.
I have a heated garage. That is like the absolute pinnacle of self-actualization. I'm on a different plane now. Winter no longer matters. I am only a spectator.
Try this: Take a picture out your window and then import it into some public domain version of photoshop. Once you get it there, paste little pictures of Jews behind the trees and rocks and frozen waterfalls. Now you're combining meteorology and psychology! A seasonal 1st person glimpse inside the hater's head.

Now that's a hobby.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#60 Jan 26, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Try this: Take a picture out your window and then import it into some public domain version of photoshop. Once you get it there, paste little pictures of Jews behind the trees and rocks and frozen waterfalls. Now you're combining meteorology and psychology! A seasonal 1st person glimpse inside the hater's head.
Now that's a hobby.
My one grandfather (from Ireland) had black hair and piercing blue eyes. He was a great hit with the ladies all his life... not so much with his wife and children.

When he used to get caught doing something wrong, which was like every couple of hours, he'd swear that he was "as pure as the virgin snow".

That always makes me laugh. Being Catholic is funny. We can get away with anything... And we still get to go to heaven.. It's a great system if you can muster what it takes to believe... or at least make a pretense.
jinn

Birmingham, UK

#61 Jan 26, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry. Someone has been using your name. No one ever knows who's who.
that's why I'm coming off topix

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#62 Jan 26, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>My one grandfather (from Ireland) had black hair and piercing blue eyes. He was a great hit with the ladies all his life... not so much with his wife and children.
When he used to get caught doing something wrong, which was like every couple of hours, he'd swear that he was "as pure as the virgin snow".
That always makes me laugh. Being Catholic is funny. We can get away with anything... And we still get to go to heaven.. It's a great system if you can muster what it takes to believe... or at least make a pretense.
I try to be respectful of other people's faith, Faith. That being said, I never understood how you guys get away with all the revisionist loop-holing. How is it that the Christian founders thought it was acceptable to violate any commandment you want just as long as you accept a charismatic Jew as your savior. Not complaining but that's ain't just cherry picking...that's cherry planting.

I'm working on my charisma.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#63 Jan 26, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I try to be respectful of other people's faith, Faith. That being said, I never understood how you guys get away with all the revisionist loop-holing. How is it that the Christian founders thought it was acceptable to violate any commandment you want just as long as you accept a charismatic Jew as your savior. Not complaining but that's ain't just cherry picking...that's cherry planting.
I'm working on my charisma.
Christians think Jews have super powers. I still don't know how you people find the time to control the media, the World Monetary Fund, manipulate the US Congress and stage events like the Moon Landings and 9/11.

......And on top of everything else, you have the poor taste to believe you have the right to exist. Pushy pushy.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#64 Jan 26, 2014
jinn wrote:
<quoted text> that's why I'm coming off topix
You could register. I haven't had a single instance of identity theft since I registered.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65 Jan 26, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Christians think Jews have super powers. I still don't know how you people find the time to control the media, the World Monetary Fund, manipulate the US Congress and stage events like the Moon Landings and 9/11.
......And on top of everything else, you have the poor taste to believe you have the right to exist. Pushy pushy.
I don't do all that anymore. At this stage in my life my superhero name would be "The Saucier" and my motto would be "His Bearnaise never Runs". I have kept a pinkie in the pot so to speak, ever hear of Bitcoin? I'm mining it right now and you never knew it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Climate change will make storms nastier but les... 54 min America 1
UN Seeking $3.1 Billion to Help Children at Risk 55 min as they ignore Am... 1
Fracking Creates Political, Legal Turmoil 1 hr Mac 1
Earthquake Shakes Twitter Users: Real-time Even... 1 hr Mac 1
Village that refused to surrender 1 hr Mac 1
Jeremy The Koala, Rescued From Australian Brush... 1 hr YES WE CAN SAVE A... 2
Why Catastrophe Bonds Are A Positive Bet On Dis... 1 hr Mac 1
More from around the web