Israel Seeks to Save Ancient Sites from Earthquake

Jan 22, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: EDGE

A couple sits next to the Tower of David on the wall surrounding Jerusalem's old city.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of62
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

jinn wrote:
<quoted text> actually dumb ass faith is right there is no such thing as Palestine its was a roman Colony it is Jewish land promised by god so it belongs to the jews
Dumb ass? Please, you boring M-F'er. It is true.. the Romans. My great great great great great uncle pounded the nails into the cross. Faithus Maximus. I have a picture of him in the credenza .

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb ass? Please, you boring M-F'er. It is true.. the Romans. My great great great great great uncle pounded the nails into the cross. Faithus Maximus. I have a picture of him in the credenza .
Further evidence of the global warming-induced comma shortage. If I'd known he needed them I'd have donated some of my own. Have some,,,,,,,,,,
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Further evidence of the global warming-induced comma shortage. If I'd known he needed them I'd have donated some of my own. Have some,,,,,,,,,,
Hmmm. A comma would have made all the difference in the world. It's a good thing I'm so even tempered.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm. A comma would have made all the difference in the world. It's a good thing I'm so even tempered.
Honestly, it's more of a guideline for me than a hard rule but punctuation has come in handy for me on more than one occasion. "Let's eat grandpa!" vs. "Let's eat, grandpa!" may have even saved my life.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Honestly, it's more of a guideline for me than a hard rule but punctuation has come in handy for me on more than one occasion. "Let's eat grandpa!" vs. "Let's eat, grandpa!" may have even saved my life.
You know, nobody ever told me that the winters in this region were anything short of an endurance contest. But this year is special. It is relentless. We get a few hours a day when we can actually travel freely.

When I was at work yesterday, I noticed that everyone in Michigan is pissed off all the time. It's because driving is such a painful chore. Every single day it takes an hour just to get a car to the road and then it is a never ending nightmare from there.

If there is a heaven, and if my grandfathers are reading this...

there were at least 48 States to choose from. You could have picked somewhere with a more temperate climate... Alaska, for example.

Yours, Tamsen Donner.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You know, nobody ever told me that the winters in this region were anything short of an endurance contest. But this year is special. It is relentless. We get a few hours a day when we can actually travel freely.
When I was at work yesterday, I noticed that everyone in Michigan is pissed off all the time. It's because driving is such a painful chore. Every single day it takes an hour just to get a car to the road and then it is a never ending nightmare from there.
If there is a heaven, and if my grandfathers are reading this...
there were at least 48 States to choose from. You could have picked somewhere with a more temperate climate... Alaska, for example.
Yours, Tamsen Donner.
Are you sure your black people are African-Americans and not just angry frostbite victims?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sure your black people are African-Americans and not just angry frostbite victims?
Believe me, they are more pissed off than I am. I have that superior Neanderthal blood that protects me from the cold. The Sisters can't handle this sht. And the Brothers... forget it. You know how much they like to hang around on street corners while mamma is working. We're all suffering.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

If I may be so bold, the first step in my plan to overcome your cabin fever this winter is to banish all thoughts of cannibalism back to Syria. Next time you feel like reaching into a torso and grabbing a liver or kidney turn to youtube and try to picture the Donners as Muslims.

There....all better?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

TRD wrote:
If I may be so bold, the first step in my plan to overcome your cabin fever this winter is to banish all thoughts of cannibalism back to Syria. Next time you feel like reaching into a torso and grabbing a liver or kidney turn to youtube and try to picture the Donners as Muslims.
There....all better?
You are in Florida. Don't get me started on Florida.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

My parents had a house in Florida. They used to force me to come down there in the winter. I hated it.

They wrap up their days at like 4 pm. From then on, it's starvation and wishing you had enough tranquilizers to knock yourself out until it was over.

I'm not saying it was boring. I'm just saying I'd rather go to Arizona....or Stalingrad.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Winter is the bill come due. It's the price we have to pay for getting to live on the Great Lakes.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Faith wrote:
My parents had a house in Florida. They used to force me to come down there in the winter. I hated it.
They wrap up their days at like 4 pm. From then on, it's starvation and wishing you had enough tranquilizers to knock yourself out until it was over.
I'm not saying it was boring. I'm just saying I'd rather go to Arizona....or Stalingrad.
No, don't hold back, I can take it.

I'm not sure how it's better to live in a place that has all kinds of cool things to do and see (if you could only unstick the garage door that has frozen to the ground) than a place that has all kinds of cool things to do that are directly related to water. Having a hurricane is simply an excuse to eat fondue and use up all those apple-pumpkin scented Yankee Candles you got for your wedding shower, baby shower and from all those disaffected friends and relatives who couldn't be bothered to put any real thought into their gift giving. Know why there's a drink called a Hurricane? Because if you drink enough of them you don't care that you're in the middle of a hurricane.

Give in...

Come over to the south side of the force, Faith.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>No, don't hold back, I can take it.
I'm not sure how it's better to live in a place that has all kinds of cool things to do and see (if you could only unstick the garage door that has frozen to the ground) than a place that has all kinds of cool things to do that are directly related to water. Having a hurricane is simply an excuse to eat fondue and use up all those apple-pumpkin scented Yankee Candles you got for your wedding shower, baby shower and from all those disaffected friends and relatives who couldn't be bothered to put any real thought into their gift giving. Know why there's a drink called a Hurricane? Because if you drink enough of them you don't care that you're in the middle of a hurricane.
Give in...
Come over to the south side of the force, Faith.
Never. It's twenty below and I'm wearing shorts.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Never. It's twenty below and I'm wearing shorts.
What a coincidence...me too! If you use a dry erase marker you can play connect the goosebumps.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You have nothing to teach me. The Jews are back and they want their rock. Where do you want them to send your dome?
hahahah hahaha to hell where it belongs hahahaha hahah together with ALL the stinking muslims.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb ass? Please, you boring M-F'er. It is true.. the Romans. My great great great great great uncle pounded the nails into the cross. Faithus Maximus. I have a picture of him in the credenza .
I remember one time Yehoshua and some frindes stopped at a motel. He walked in to the receptionist took out some nails from his pocket slammed it down on the counter and asked the owner to put him up for the night.
(No shooting, its only a joke told to me by an Irish friend)
jin

Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Faith wrote:
? I was correcting that prick I wasn't having a go at you
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

jin wrote:
<quoted text> ? I was correcting that prick I wasn't having a go at you
mind your commas and your manners.

Since: Nov 12

Eureka, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Hasbarah shills at work flooding the topic with stupidity so no one will see the ANTI-ZIONIST posts. Israel and supporters cannot let the truth of Increasing Anti-Zionism among Jews who are sick and tired of having their progress with Gentiles in the last century destroyed by Israeli thugs in office without brains and with plenty of the old Jewish religious priesthood curse of greed and envy for other people's wealth while still being racists to boot.

Israel is where Jews go to dumb down and behave like the worst of Gentiles. Palestine is not for European Jewish convert descendants to steal without God having something to say about this crime against humanity.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of62
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••