Israel Seeks to Save Ancient Sites fr...

Israel Seeks to Save Ancient Sites from Earthquake

There are 62 comments on the EDGE story from Jan 22, 2014, titled Israel Seeks to Save Ancient Sites from Earthquake. In it, EDGE reports that:

A couple sits next to the Tower of David on the wall surrounding Jerusalem's old city.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Nov 12

Eureka, CA

#1 Jan 23, 2014
Without Palestinian direct participation this is just another Israeli Zionist provocation to mess with Palestinian Jerusalem by European colonial land stealers.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2 Jan 23, 2014
There is no such thing as "palestinians". It is a fraud perpetrated by the muslims to control the holy sites of the other more worthy religions.

Eureka, CA

#3 Jan 23, 2014
Tell that Zionist lie to Palestinian refugees in Jordan where Zionists claim they all come from yet neither the Jordanians or Pals there don't think so. European and American Zionists lie to cover European land stealing of Palestine. Israel pays "hasbarah" schills to counter any anti-Israel comments on internet forums so we can expect more Hasborah lying to blame the victims of Zionist crimes against humanity, the destruction of Palestine in order to make room for European Jewish convert descendants pretending to be "Semites" and getting away with it only because of Jewish control of Western media information and Big Oil only too happy to have a European Colony in the Middle East to oversee oil supplies to the West.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#4 Jan 23, 2014
Jesus! I have been hearing a lot about that "hasbarat" thing.

I want the word to be out. If I can get paid for this.... I am available.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#5 Jan 23, 2014
Faith wrote:
Jesus! I have been hearing a lot about that "hasbarat" thing.
I want the word to be out. If I can get paid for this.... I am available.
Looks like a Grey clone to me. Just as stupid. See the script? If you get any hits on the hasbarat thing, sign me up. This is probably the only place where you can call a retard a retard.

Eureka, CA

#6 Jan 23, 2014
No diversion from topic. Without Palestinian participation this is a political sham, another one in a long line of such by a people who are unable to learn how to get along with neighbors because of selfish religious beliefs that think nothing of stealing other people's lands.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#7 Jan 23, 2014
biomystic wrote:
No diversion from topic. Without Palestinian participation this is a political sham, another one in a long line of such by a people who are unable to learn how to get along with neighbors because of selfish religious beliefs that think nothing of stealing other people's lands.
Fck the Palestinians.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#8 Jan 24, 2014
biomystic wrote:
No diversion from topic.
Speak English, Ahmad. And, we don't take orders from homicide bombers.
Onelawforall

London, UK

#9 Jan 24, 2014
biomystic wrote:
Without Palestinian direct participation this is just another Israeli Zionist provocation to mess with Palestinian Jerusalem by European colonial land stealers.
Islamic colonialists stole land from Hindus, buiddhists, christians, jews, and zoroastrians,. They should give it all back.

Eureka, CA

#10 Jan 24, 2014
Hasbarah shills and wannabes at their work, folks. Expect this thread to see more of it as Zionists go about committing the Crime Against Humanity that is the Zionists, the European Jewish Convert Colonizers illegal theft of Palestine--that theft orchestrated by Western Powers, the winners of WW II who controlled their newly created U.N. through the Security Council back then created to block democracy from happening in nations around the world so that plutocracy could be installed instead. Israel, with the world's richest minority group, is the hidden enforcement center of worldwide plutocratic government now, controlling the worldwide banking system all countries are forced to use, thus controlling all politics run on who's got the money. Small wonder elected government representatives are in the pocket of Israel. They don't get elected if they aren't. And if they really become anti-Zionist, they will get attacked as anti-Semites with professional careers then on the line. This is how AIPAC/ADL work as their shills do the same work on any threads posting against Israel.

I don't have the resources or time to buck this Hasborah horde and so I post the political and historical truth when I can and move on to other things. Who wants to listen to Zionist propaganda? We've heard here in America for generations now, so much so, that every time we hear Middle East music we expect the Muslim terrorist to show any moment..that's Hollywood for you..

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#11 Jan 24, 2014
biomystic wrote:
Hasbarah shills and wannabes at their work, folks. Expect this thread to see more of it as Zionists go about committing the Crime Against Humanity that is the Zionists, the European Jewish Convert Colonizers illegal theft of Palestine--that theft orchestrated by Western Powers, the winners of WW II who controlled their newly created U.N. through the Security Council back then created to block democracy from happening in nations around the world so that plutocracy could be installed instead. Israel, with the world's richest minority group, is the hidden enforcement center of worldwide plutocratic government now, controlling the worldwide banking system all countries are forced to use, thus controlling all politics run on who's got the money. Small wonder elected government representatives are in the pocket of Israel. They don't get elected if they aren't. And if they really become anti-Zionist, they will get attacked as anti-Semites with professional careers then on the line. This is how AIPAC/ADL work as their shills do the same work on any threads posting against Israel.
I don't have the resources or time to buck this Hasborah horde and so I post the political and historical truth when I can and move on to other things. Who wants to listen to Zionist propaganda? We've heard here in America for generations now, so much so, that every time we hear Middle East music we expect the Muslim terrorist to show any moment..that's Hollywood for you..
Gray taught you well. Deny Deny Deny. Blame everything on the "Hasbarats". LMFAO You are soooooooooo transparent, Jew Hater. You gave me my laugh for the day. It's obvious they don't have a leash law in your neighborhood.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#12 Jan 24, 2014
I am totally serious. If there is any official from the Israel security apparatus reading any of this rubbish....

I would gladly become a PAID hasbarat.....whatever that is.

This is my dilemma... I live in the middle of a cornfield and it's cold here... real cold. I don't want to leave my house until May.

Anyhow, what I'm saying is... I'm available.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#13 Jan 24, 2014
Faith wrote:
I am totally serious. If there is any official from the Israel security apparatus reading any of this rubbish....
I would gladly become a PAID hasbarat.....whatever that is.
This is my dilemma... I live in the middle of a cornfield and it's cold here... real cold. I don't want to leave my house until May.
Anyhow, what I'm saying is... I'm available.
Uzi might be able to hook you up. But, he appears to be un-scripted. His e-mails are certainly not part of any Hasbarat scheme. But, this guy still has the first nickel he ever made. If there's a way, he's got it. You're available? Geez, wait til TRD sees that. Talk about getting pinned under the desk. LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#14 Jan 24, 2014
biomystic wrote:
Spot on! Those arrogant bastards deserve their comeuppance after so many years of indifference. Just imagine the arrogance of a people who build their third most holy site on top of THE most holy site in Judaism. It's spanking time!

Eureka, CA

#15 Jan 24, 2014
Some people are real dumb and the world pays for their ignorance with deaths. You, turd, the real deal, need to learn some real history and not subscribe to Zionist propaganda and immorality. Back when Temple Mount was a ruin for centuries because God wasn't with the Jews, it was Muslims who came in and repaired the whole site and created one of the world's finest architectural marvels. A real monumental building vs. a makeover Roman job of a fictitious original that European religious converts lying about their heredity want to claim as theirs and theirs alone? Are you serious? Yes, you are if your another Zionist or supporter of Zionist Jews out to steal Palestine from Palestinians.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#16 Jan 24, 2014
biomystic wrote:
Some people are real dumb and the world pays for their ignorance with deaths. You, turd, the real deal, need to learn some real history and not subscribe to Zionist propaganda and immorality. Back when Temple Mount was a ruin for centuries because God wasn't with the Jews, it was Muslims who came in and repaired the whole site and created one of the world's finest architectural marvels. A real monumental building vs. a makeover Roman job of a fictitious original that European religious converts lying about their heredity want to claim as theirs and theirs alone? Are you serious? Yes, you are if your another Zionist or supporter of Zionist Jews out to steal Palestine from Palestinians.
You have nothing to teach me. The Jews are back and they want their rock. Where do you want them to send your dome?
jinn

Birmingham, UK

#17 Jan 25, 2014
biomystic wrote:
Tell that Zionist lie to Palestinian refugees in Jordan where Zionists claim they all come from yet neither the Jordanians or Pals there don't think so. European and American Zionists lie to cover European land stealing of Palestine. Israel pays "hasbarah" schills to counter any anti-Israel comments on internet forums so we can expect more Hasborah lying to blame the victims of Zionist crimes against humanity, the destruction of Palestine in order to make room for European Jewish convert descendants pretending to be "Semites" and getting away with it only because of Jewish control of Western media information and Big Oil only too happy to have a European Colony in the Middle East to oversee oil supplies to the West.
actually dumb ass faith is right there is no such thing as Palestine its was a roman Colony it is Jewish land promised by god so it belongs to the jews
jinn

Birmingham, UK

#18 Jan 25, 2014
biomystic wrote:
Zion baby Zionist and proud now you forgot to mention islams crime against humanity lets have at them bombing,mass murders,kidnapping,pedohilia,r ape,etc say something about that

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#20 Jan 25, 2014
biomystic wrote:
Tell that Zionist lie to Palestinian refugees in Jordan where Zionists claim they all come from yet neither the Jordanians or Pals there don't think so ...
Historical fact: When Jordan first attacked the fledgling state of Israel and took over the West Bank, the Hashemite Kingdom declared all the peoples there to be Jordanian whether they liked it or not!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#21 Jan 25, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Uzi might be able to hook you up. But, he appears to be un-scripted. His e-mails are certainly not part of any Hasbarat scheme. But, this guy still has the first nickel he ever made. If there's a way, he's got it. You're available? Geez, wait til TRD sees that. Talk about getting pinned under the desk. LOL
Well...uh... I never pay retail... if that helps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LGBTQ Activist Cleve Jones: 'I'm Well Aware How... 2 hr Beauty QUEEN 18
News Pay more for Columbia River, minister tells U.S. (Oct '14) 17 hr Stop Statism 3
News Sevierville church sells trees for wildfire vic... 21 hr kim kardashian 4
News Residents line up to see wildfire-ravaged city;... Mon WelbyMD 4
News How Northeast Mississippi farmers, scientists a... Dec 4 Short sight 1
News PHOTOS: Flood of Illegal Aliens Continues at Bo... Dec 3 tomin cali 1
News Cushing Denied Disaster Assistance After Novemb... Dec 1 stanforj 2
More from around the web