Oaksterdam University raided as part ...

Oaksterdam University raided as part of DEA criminal investigation

There are 4 comments on the The Washington Post story from Apr 3, 2012, titled Oaksterdam University raided as part of DEA criminal investigation. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Send Melissa your tips and suggestions via e-mail , Facebook or Twitter . More on this blog>> News & Views The Atlantic Wire The Awl Bad Banana Blog The Big Picture Creative Roots Daily Intel The Daily Dish The Daily What The Daily What Geeks Everything is Terrible Ffffound Gawker Geekosystem HiLoBrow Imaginary Foundation In Focus io9 Kottke The ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Sheik Yerbouti

Chalfont, PA

#1 Apr 4, 2012
The dea; working overtime to make sure as many people suffer as much pain as possible! These scumbags only care about their bloated paychecks. The agency is a waste of taxpayer resources!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2 Apr 4, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
The dea; working overtime to make sure as many people suffer as much pain as possible! These scumbags only care about their bloated paychecks. The agency is a waste of taxpayer resources!
Yes oslama knows that moronic liberals will vote for him no matter what he does so oslama is trying to pick up some swing votes by going after the pot clubs.....

If you want someone on your side then vote for Ron Paul as he is the only one that would end the feds raiding the state..

“Good luck with that !!!!”

Since: Dec 10

New York, NY

#3 Apr 5, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes oslama knows that moronic liberals will vote for him no matter what he does so oslama is trying to pick up some swing votes by going after the pot clubs.....
If you want someone on your side then vote for Ron Paul as he is the only one that would end the feds raiding the state..
If Ron Paul does not get the GOP nod, take a look at Gary Johnson. If he can get up to 15% of the national polling, he can qualify for the national debates, as a 3rd party libertarian, with Milt and Barry. I think he's do well on a national stage. Give him a look.
www.garyjohnson2012.com
http://ouramericainitiative.com/about-the-ini...

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#4 Apr 5, 2012
Len in NY wrote:
<quoted text>
If Ron Paul does not get the GOP nod, take a look at Gary Johnson. If he can get up to 15% of the national polling, he can qualify for the national debates, as a 3rd party libertarian, with Milt and Barry. I think he's do well on a national stage. Give him a look.
www.garyjohnson2012.com
http://ouramericainitiative.com/about-the-ini...
He would do well put as for Ron it will never happen.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memeorandum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dems want Hillary Clinton to leave spotlight Jul 11 C Kersey 3
News Hillary Has A Nearly 2 Minute Long Coughing Fit... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Hillary chokes on... 2
News UPDATED: Georgia school founder shocks students... (May '15) May '15 Nellie 2
News Sandra Fluke's biggest donor is ... Sandra Fluke (Aug '14) Aug '14 Responsibility 2
News Troubled Life in Malcolm X's Shadow Comes to a ... (May '13) May '13 one less black punk 3
News Professor blames mass shootings on 'white male ... (Jan '13) May '13 lux 5
News Is Barack Obama America's Most Dishonest Politi... (Sep '12) Sep '12 You are a fool 1
More from around the web