Another 1701 violation

Another 1701 violation

There are 5 comments on the Yourish.com story from Oct 13, 2009, titled Another 1701 violation. In it, Yourish.com reports that:

Filed under: Israel , Lebanon - Tags: Resolution 1701 - Soccerdad @ 9:00 am Israel Matzav noted that there was an explosion in southern Lebanon and covered it from a Lebanese news source.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yourish.com.

“Israel for Ever and Ever”

Since: Nov 08

Right Here with my feet up

#1 Oct 13, 2009
I am surprised no pone has blamed the IDF yet, that seesm to be the normal way it is done.
Dan USA

Hereford, AZ

#3 Oct 13, 2009
Mossad Motto:
By way of deception, thou shalt do war
Tempest

Overland Park, KS

#4 Oct 13, 2009
Dan USA wrote:
Mossad Motto:
By way of deception, thou shalt do war
Dan, can you think of any intelligence agency where that motto wouldn't be appropriate?
Tempest

Overland Park, KS

#5 Oct 13, 2009
Colin The Zionist wrote:
I am surprised no pone has blamed the IDF yet, that seesm to be the normal way it is done.
They will claim it was an IDF drone that fired a missile at the house. That seems to be the standard line whenever there is an inconvenient explosion in Hamas territory.

“Israel for Ever and Ever”

Since: Nov 08

Right Here with my feet up

#6 Oct 14, 2009
Tempest wrote:
<quoted text>
They will claim it was an IDF drone that fired a missile at the house. That seems to be the standard line whenever there is an inconvenient explosion in Hamas territory.
Yup I agree I have looked around and no one is say it yet, but yes in time I am sure they will. The same old line will come out, again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memeorandum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UPDATED: Georgia school founder shocks students... (May '15) May '15 Nellie 2
News Sandra Fluke's biggest donor is ... Sandra Fluke (Aug '14) Aug '14 Responsibility 2
News Troubled Life in Malcolm X's Shadow Comes to a ... (May '13) May '13 one less black punk 3
News Professor blames mass shootings on 'white male ... (Jan '13) May '13 lux 5
News Is Barack Obama America's Most Dishonest Politi... (Sep '12) Sep '12 You are a fool 1
News Obama Is Likely Getting the Monetary Policy He ... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Janice 1
News Obama has investments in companies that ship jo... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Really 1
More from around the web