RiP-2 those dat were taken from us much 2 soon-RiP-MUCH LUV goin out 2 ya

Posted in the Memeorandum Forum

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Jun 9, 2009
KrunK KittY

Ellijay, GA

#1 Jun 13, 2006
Aight, since i been comin on this site. I see how each day that someone has lost a friend or family member. So I dedicate this forum to those that we lost much to soon in life. They were torn away from us by sick and twisted freaks, car crashes that shouldnt have happened or diseases that they did not deserve to have. This is dedicated to all of you. We love you and miss you and more and more as each day passes and that will never go away. You're still alive and well in us and you always will be.
KrunK KittY

Ellijay, GA

#2 Jun 13, 2006
~Glendon Wilcox~

stay crunk and cool babie! We all lovin and missin u. What they did 2 u was f*cked...and now THEY are f*cked. It's not over boo and somehow someway justice will be served and your very much untimely demise will be avenged! got ya back dawg and u know this.
KrunK KittY

Ellijay, GA

#3 Jun 13, 2006
~Martin Lee Anderson~

Luv goin out 2 his family and friends. It is really wrong what happened. I know that those men being locked up wont bring your son back, but at least they wont be doing this to someone else's child

Sleep and breathe better now knowing that them guards is getting the shit kicked up outta the by a whole mob of the
ones that they've f*cked over and killed a child in such a
way...hows you little girlies doin in da big house on the INSIDE lookin out.
KrunK KittY

Ellijay, GA

#4 Jun 13, 2006
~Murray Melvin~

Almost been a year now huh and still aint seemin real, let alone right? We all miss u so much and love you lots. I know that u are well now and doin good. I'll never 4get the times we all had together.I know that u ok and doin well now and we're doin the same you live in all of us. Luv u PaPa always and u know it.
8baLL

Ellijay, GA

#5 Jun 16, 2006
~Roscoe Latrell Harris~

U were and are still one great dude and we will never forget you. Love goin out to da Harris family. I know what U goin through right now. Roscoe was well loved by all and we all are feeling your pain.
renata clements

United States

#6 Oct 13, 2006
roscoe was my cousin and words can't express how much he's missed.
Brea

United States

#7 Jun 9, 2009
He was my first cousin! He lived in the same house with me!. && he was like my second daddy!!. && i miss him so much!!. I love you so much! And i aint nevr gonna forget you!.
R.I.P Roscoe Latrell Harris!
Gone but never forgotten!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memeorandum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sandra Fluke's biggest donor is ... Sandra Fluke Aug 3 Responsibility 2
Troubled Life in Malcolm X's Shadow Comes to a ... (May '13) May '13 one less black punk 3
Professor blames mass shootings on 'white male ... (Jan '13) May '13 lux 5
Is Barack Obama America's Most Dishonest Politi... (Sep '12) Sep '12 You are a fool 1
Obama Is Likely Getting the Monetary Policy He ... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Janice 1
Obama has investments in companies that ship jo... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Really 1
Sanford, Fla., explains why George Zimmerman wa... (Mar '12) Jul '12 awtfyo 40
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Memeorandum People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••