Topix Weblog: Topix Tags Blogs

Topix Weblog: Topix Tags Blogs

There are 1 comment on the blog.topix.com story from Nov 6, 2005, titled Topix Weblog: Topix Tags Blogs. In it, blog.topix.com reports that:

Today we added 15,000 top weblogs to the Topix.net crawling/tagging engine. Blog posts are being categorized into our 30,000 local feeds as well as our 300,000 subject feeds.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at blog.topix.com.

braculus

Avalon, Australia

#1 Jun 16, 2010
good one rick. I must appreciate to this huge effort by you guys even though my blog wasn't selected.
I personally believe that all the blogging and search engines are looking for fresh content and where ever they find it, a priority is provided to unique and fresh content.
There are a lot of perspectives. Blogs serve the perspective of a person, whereas MSM provide more or less a perspective of a Journalist / Editor.
Quality blogs represent different view points and combinations often not considered by MSM.
I hope your inclusion of these 15000 blogs would serve the best of purpose and offer more to readers than just news.

thanks

braculus
www.chemtotal.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memeorandum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dems want Hillary Clinton to leave spotlight Jul '17 C Kersey 3
News Hillary Has A Nearly 2 Minute Long Coughing Fit... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Hillary chokes on... 2
News UPDATED: Georgia school founder shocks students... (May '15) May '15 Nellie 2
News Sandra Fluke's biggest donor is ... Sandra Fluke (Aug '14) Aug '14 Responsibility 2
News Troubled Life in Malcolm X's Shadow Comes to a ... (May '13) May '13 one less black punk 3
News Professor blames mass shootings on 'white male ... (Jan '13) May '13 lux 5
News Is Barack Obama America's Most Dishonest Politi... (Sep '12) Sep '12 You are a fool 1
More from around the web