Cannibal killer: Why I Flippered

Cannibal killer: Why I Flippered

There are 1 comment on the Austrian Times story from Jun 20, 2009, titled Cannibal killer: Why I Flippered. In it, Austrian Times reports that:

A cannibal who ate a man alive after meeting him on the Internet is to tell tonight how he got the taste for humans watching children's favourite TV dolphin Flipper.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Austrian Times.

“Mess with me.”

Since: Dec 09

I like it.

#1 Jan 11, 2010
I just read the book about Meiwes. He had fantasies of eating the boy in the series "Flipper". He wanted a brother that would stay with him forever. This is a very disturbing book, and I would not advise anyone without a very strong stomach to read it. It's called "Cannibal" and written by Lois Jones. It's her first book. She did an amazing job writing it, and makes the reader feel as if he's right in the room. I'm surprised I didn't have nightmares. I like Stephen King and Anne Rice, Dean Koontz, writers like that, but this book, this subject put them all in a definite fantasy catagory. This is true crime. This is the real bogeyman under the bed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meiwes Cannibalism Trial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Court rules film on German cannibal may be shown (May '09) Dec '13 Horror Fan 3
The Cannibal from Iran (May '08) Feb '10 Evan 4
News Appeal denied for cannibal who ate his friend (Oct '08) Feb '10 Evan 4
News Cannibal who ate willing victim to serve life (Jan '09) Jan '10 LadyDiamond 3
U.S. cannibalism trial about 20 years ago (Feb '07) Feb '09 Jessica 3
News Germany's highest court throws out confessed ca... (Oct '08) Oct '08 Hannibal 1
Court sentences German cannibal to life for murder (May '06) May '08 Kay 5
More from around the web